Anybody want to play?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

MuchoBulls wrote:Dude, you listen to Deumig and that's strike one right there. He does a great job baiting our assclown fans. They are not representative of the majority of our fan base. Most of our fans know that this current success is more than likely not going to last this season. I don't think we'll go through the rest of the season without losing a game or 2. I thought 10 wins was achievable at the start of the season and we should come close to now since I figured we'd be 3-1 at this point.

There is no reason for us to play a 1 AA and there isn't for FSU to play teams like UAB and Troy when we could play one another. Hell, FSU, UF, Miami and USF should all play one another every season.
See I don't mind playing UAB when our other out-of-conference games are on the road at UF, Colorado and a nuetral site against Alabama.

I would love to play USF. Like I said, I hope we get them in a bowl game.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Goober McTuber wrote:Alabama was over-rated and UW is currently a better team than FSU.
wisky is getting there ass handed to them by zook.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.