Start spinning Urban......

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Start spinning Urban......

Post by WolverineSteve »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/sfl- ... 6041.story

One of 2 returning defensive starters busted.

O/U on games missed 1/2.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

With LSU coming up, I'll guess zero.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

This bait smells bad.
Back-to-Back-to-Back National Champions

Florida Gators: Champions in Basketball '06, Football '06, and Basketball '07
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

And for the latest....

"Florida senior captain Tony Joiner was arrested early Tuesday for removing his girlfriend's car from the property of Watson's Towing in Gainesville but the property owner is upset he was detained and says the whole thing was a misunderstanding more than a crime.

There appears a good chance that Joiner may never be actually charged for a crime.

Stan Forron told Florida Today that if it was his decision, Joiner would just pay him the $76 he was owed for the towing and charges would be dropped.

"I don't think (Gator athletes) should be treated any differently, better or worse,'' he said. "The towing company just wants their money, not anything else. This kid should not have been arrested for what he did. To me, that's just crazy.''

State Attorney Bill Cervone has the discretion to drop the charges, if he doesn't see reason to continue. The fact that Forron doesn't want Joiner to be charged means there is a very good chance the Gator star's legal issues will not end up in court.

"I will consider the victim's wishes and make the decision as to what to do based on that and all other factors involved,'' Cervone said told Florida Today.

Forron says that Joiner had actually talked to the dispatcher who was working early Tuesday morning and had made arrangements to pick up the car. The employee left to get some food and the gate to the company was left open. Joiner showed up to pay the towing bill, waited for some time and got impatient and decided to go ahead and take the car and worry about the bill later.

But another employee noticed the car being removed and called the police. A worker at Watson's Towing told the Gainesville Police not to charge Joiner, that the company just wanted the money Joiner was supposed to pay.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE......that's all folks!

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

You ommitte the fact that when the cops rolled up they heard J. talking on his cell phone. He stated " I'll probably get arrested for stealing this car". Classic case of inbreds trying to cover for thier own. But would anyone expect any less coming out of hog town.
Read the arrest report trixie.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
TheJON
Iowa State Grad

Post by TheJON »

I don't mean to act like a douchebag, but it's "omit" not "ommitte."
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

You also forgot the part where the owner is a huge Gator fan. I'm sure if this were Xavier Lee or Kyle Wright, he would be treated the exact same.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

I will still be cheering for CUMs team this weekend
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Breaking and entering at 5am turned into "it was all just an misunderstanding." Yeah right. UF Booster calls up Joe Truck stop and offers him a small bribe. I dont know too many towing companies willing to come open the gate at 5am. Well at least you can't say they dont take care of their own.
Last edited by Cicero on Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

TheJON wrote:I don't mean to act like a douchebag
Too late.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Sissyroo wrote:Breaking and entering at 5am turned into "it was all just an misunderstanding." Yeah right. UF Booster calls up Joe Truck stop and offers him a small bribe. I dont know too many towing companies willing to come open the gate at 5am. Well at least you can say they dont take care of their own.
This, coming from a self-described FSU fan.

Hilarious.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Since I graduated from there, I would say you are wrong as usual.

Trust me, FSU has had it's share of run-ins but it kills me to hear Florida fans talk as if their program is squeaky clean.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:Since I graduated from there
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Keep smiling douchebag.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Cicero wrote:I dont know too many towing companies willing to come open the gate at 5am.
what fucking wrecking company is not open 24 hours? there's at least two people there at all times: driver and slug working the desk. you charge $150 for a tow anytime of the day, slappy.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Down south a lot of small towns close down at 9 on mon-sat and nothing is open on sunday.

1. Joiner busted in the place
2. Cops got called
3. joiner got arrested
4. tow owner is a gate fan
5. he wants the charges dropped
6. No surprises
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

Dude gets arrested on felony charges....he'll play.

Meanwhile in Ann Arbor....top reciever Mario Manningham is cited for violating team rules (it's speculated that an on-field celebration went too far), will be suspended this week.
http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.s ... _satu.html

Keep on spinning Gator fans. But I would think felony charges would merit a minimal suspension at the very least.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

All charges DROPPED.....like I said...nothing to see here....

WolverineSteve

Post by WolverineSteve »

If this were UM, OSU, FSU,Miami, OU, UT, etc....You'd be going nuts. It's good to see that you follow your team's win at all cost mentality. Dropping the charges doesn't mean that laws weren't broken. If it were anywhere else you'd be going nuts, you fucking hypocrite.
-John Heisman

Go Blue!
T REX
Eternal Scobode

Post by T REX »

WolverineSteve wrote:If this were UM, OSU, FSU,Miami, OU, UT, etc....You'd be going nuts. It's good to see that you follow your team's win at all cost mentality. Dropping the charges doesn't mean that laws weren't broken. If it were anywhere else you'd be going nuts, you fucking hypocrite.
The guy called the place and went down there with the money.

Fuck off and grow up....Geno Hayes sat ONE quarter for getting into a brawl. This guy barely did anything and you want to crucify him.

PS UMIII already said if ANY charges were brought he would be suspended indefinitely.

PSS Fuck off again.

L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

T REX wrote: Fuck off and grow up....Geno Hayes sat ONE quarter for getting into a brawl.
Wait a minute...I need a link?

Geno Hayes was drunk and yelling outside of a est. at anyone. He wasnt brawling with anybody though.

Joe Surratt got the charge of running up on a police officer and hitting him with a cast on his leg
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

T REX wrote:All charges DROPPED.....like I said...nothing to see here....
Would the charges have been dropped if this guy found out it was Kyle Wright or Geno Hayes who drove the car out? I doubt it.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Meyer- "He will not play if he has felony charges"

Day before the game- "Felony charges dropped"

Wow, who didnt see that coming?
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Not surprised at all.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Continue hating.....
Go Bucs, Gators
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

gators by four

tebow scores a bunch
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

gators by seven

tebow
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
campinfool
2009 PET Champion

Post by campinfool »

Rack the home field chanting "Fuck you Tebow" after the TD.