Coaches fired after season?

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Cornhusker wrote:It wasn't easy getting down to her left knee, but WTF is happening with that leg?
Wow, nice catch. I went straight to the ass, stared hard, then kept scrolling.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

When you bend a chick over a table or other such solid piece of furniture and you force her weight against it, it tends to dent the flesh in somewhat.

And I'm rather disappointed that I had to point this out, to be honest.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Pat Fitzgerald from NW just threw a little dirt on himself. Of course nobody expected a W but 45-0 against an Ohio State team that hasn't been that hot on O? Pretty lame, especially after a loss to Duke.

BC should have a foot in the grave but he doesn't because our AD is married to him. But at-least this should get us a new D-staff, with a better D we could actually make waves.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Lloyd just helped himself a bunch. I'm not sure if he is at Mich next year but he has a real shot. The big hurdle is sweatervest. If Mich continues to be Tressel's prison-wife I think Lloyd may still "step down".
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

looks like GRob is safe for at least one more season on "The Hill" at Syracuse. Got a few breaks at Louisville and comes home with a W !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Post by Frank Beamer's growth »

Cornhusker wrote:
King Crimson wrote:Phil Bennett could be a nice pick up for someone needing a new DC (hint, Bill Callahan).
To good to be true. Would be on my list of guys I'd like to see replace Cosgrove. Actually anyone would be better...you busy on Saturdays?
Well half of your wish maybe granted.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Fans of UA and WSU are billing this weekend's game between Mike Stoops' and Bill Doba's respective teams as an elimination game with respect to the employment status of the losing coach.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:When you bend a chick over a table or other such solid piece of furniture and you force her weight against it, it tends to dent the flesh in somewhat.

And I'm rather disappointed that I had to point this out, to be honest.

Well, at least you managed to move your eyes a little bit away from the ass. Try moving them a little bit further, to the double-fibula.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Fans of UA and WSU are billing this weekend's game between Mike Stoops' and Bill Doba's respective teams as an elimination game with respect to the employment status of the losing coach.
Stoops is a surprise, the Taco Tech-offense he's brought-in is coming-along nicely but the solid D his teams have played went bye-bye. 'Sup with that Mike? Maybe he can come to Neb next year, probably not but a dude can dream. I don't know what to think of this game, but Zona is at home and Mike has his back to the ball. I'll say 'zona.