Ball St. 37 Nebraska 28 in the 4th...

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Ball St. 37 Nebraska 28 in the 4th...

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

This is awesome! C'mon Cardinals! Win one for Dave!
"Keys, woman!"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Fumble by Keller, Ball St. recovers! (Almost gave it right back on the very next play)
"Keys, woman!"
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Unreal.

In other news...Ole Miss pulls to within 3 in the 4th qtr vs UF.
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Shit. INT returned for a TD by the 'skers. If Ball St. loses by 1 I'm gonna barf...
"Keys, woman!"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

so, maybe Sooner fan was right that Callahan sucks and was a fraud at NU. could it be?

rah rah 4 and 12 star recruits, John Blake, new system, his system, WCO....which do the bugeaters want to latch on to now?
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Maybe now the media will quit pumping USC up because they beat NEB in Lincoln.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Unreal.

In other news...Ole Miss pulls to within 3 in the 4th qtr vs UF.
Yeah and just my luck the Jefferson Pilot feed went out in the 3rd. Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is on instead of the Miss-gate game.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mr T wrote:Fresh Prince of Bel-Air is on instead of the Miss-gate game.
Bwaaaa! That sucks, dude.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

41-40, Bugeaters.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Ball St. lining up for the 55-yard game winner...
"Keys, woman!"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Shanked. :(
"Keys, woman!"
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

another great win for Bill Callahan.
"
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

King Crimson wrote:another great win for Bill Callahan.
:lol:
"Keys, woman!"
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

We have played one quality team and we could easily be 2-2 or even 1-3. We are damn lucky to not be a meltdown team right now.

I would take a loss if it meant getting the current staff outta here, but Pedey is married to BC. I'm guessing we'll revamp the D-staff after this season though. Abominations like this simply cannot stand.

The only saving-grace is that Keller seems to be getting the hang of the WCO. With the way our D is playing every game will be a struggle.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

Danimal wrote:We have played one quality team and we could easily be 2-2 or even 1-3. We are damn lucky to not be a meltdown team right now.

I would take a loss if it meant getting the current staff outta here, but Pedey is married to BC. I'm guessing we'll revamp the D-staff after this season though. Abominations like this simply cannot stand.

The only saving-grace is that Keller seems to be getting the hang of the WCO. With the way our D is playing every game will be a struggle.

2 weeks beyatch

Daniel and the Gang stick it to the pink shirts
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Adelpiero wrote:
Danimal wrote:We have played one quality team and we could easily be 2-2 or even 1-3. We are damn lucky to not be a meltdown team right now.

2 weeks beyatch

Daniel and the Gang stick it to the pink shirts
I hope you are good hosts and bring some KY, dryfucking is the height of rude.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Post by Frank Beamer's growth »

haha Mizzou fan talking shit, thats golden, you will get rolled by NU.....again
At Large
Bitter Husker Apologist

Post by At Large »

I would be highly surprised if anything happens on the defensive side. According to Cosgrove, it's break downs in his schemes and missed tackles that are the problem.

My wife and I are beside ourselves. I was half listening to the game today (I didn't even feel like ordering the PPV). I was hoping at the end that NU did lose. Callahan has completely lost me at this point because he and his buddy Cosgrove (memo to next HC, if you hire your best friend as the DC, I'm going to fucking kick your ass!!!) think that they are the know-it-alls. Adjustments are nothing to these guys because when you're this smart, it's bound to be the player's fault and not your system.

I'm working on a very long rant about the state of NU football. Wait for it...