Noles-Buffs

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Noles-Buffs

Post by Nolesy »

So what da ya say ole drunken one? siggy bet?
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
TheChief
Elwood

Post by TheChief »

This game could be one ugly showing of organized sports.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

I see the Buffs hanging-tough but FSU having too many horses in the end.
FSU 27
CU 19(Buffs score a safety on the meh FSU-line)
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Danimal wrote:I see the Buffs hanging-tough but FSU having too many horses in the end.
Where are said "horses"?

BTW, I am in on a sig bet with buff fan
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

It's Division 1 Football!!!

I'm in for a sig bet although I am not confident that FSU wins.
Danimal
Eternal Scobode

Post by Danimal »

Mr T wrote:
Danimal wrote:I see the Buffs hanging-tough but FSU having too many horses in the end.
Where are said "horses"?

BTW, I am in on a sig bet with buff fan
You may not be loaded but you definitey have more talent than CU. Though if they get Charles back and the the wr's quit dropping the ball it could be very tight.
You gonna bark all day little doggie or are you gonna bite?
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

CU has yet to show they can play 4 quarters of football. not that FSU has, but CU is maybe 1 and a bunch against equal or better talent under Hawkins.

they beat Tech in Boulder. i'll call that a talent push. maybe.

if CU can string together 4 quarters they *might* be tough to be beat at night at Folsom. While i think Cody H. will be a decent to pretty good QB, his lack of arm strength is gonna be problematic against teams who have the team speed to jump those timing routes. he's a smart kid who understands the game, but until he has the experience, he's not in the Josh Heupel lack of arm strength "make the right decision/compensate" mode yet.

FSU 34
CU 22
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Against my better judgment, I'll accept a sig bet with Nolesy. I'm not going to make any brash predictions, but I'll put my pride on the line in the spirit of 8 years of shit talking across countless boards. This game could rival the Michigan-Notre Dame game in terms of overall ineptitude.
"Keys, woman!"
Nolesy
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nolesy »

Ok Mike. In the same spirit of talking shit for the past 8 or so years I purpose a siggy to be carried until our respective teams next win. IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FSU wins I think and appropriate tag for you would be: I will only become a complete musician AFTER I learn to lay down the bottom of the FSU war chant song.
If your Buffs win I agree to sig anything of your choosing excluding any reference to Ward Churchhill.
Fuck the ACLU. It will always be Merry Christmas to me.

Barrack Obama is lib speak for Jimmy Carter
MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan
Baby Bitch

Post by MiketheangrydrunkenCUfan »

Nolesy wrote:Ok Mike. In the same spirit of talking shit for the past 8 or so years I purpose a siggy to be carried until our respective teams next win. IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FSU wins I think and appropriate tag for you would be: I will only become a complete musician AFTER I learn to lay down the bottom of the FSU war chant song.
If your Buffs win I agree to sig anything of your choosing excluding any reference to Ward Churchhill.
Works for me. On the off chance that CU pulls this out, I'll come up with an appropriate, Churchill-free sig for you...
"Keys, woman!"