Joe Gibbs giving up the bowtie?

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Joe Gibbs giving up the bowtie?

Post by Goober McTuber »

Word is that JGR is moving to Toyota next year. Does this piss off all the necks?

http://sports.espn.go.com/rpm/news/stor ... id=2998134
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Anyone who is pissed off by this is a complete moron. NASCAR is going global. It is only a matter of time. In order for NASCAR to be a truly global brand, you need to be open to manufacturers and drivers from around the world. If anything, the necks should be happy this is going down. Toyota employs a hell of a lot of Americans at good wages and their sport is going to only continue to attract the best drivers the world has to offer.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

BSmack wrote:Anyone who is pissed off by this is a complete moron.
That's why I was waiting to hear from the KC contingent.

I can’t wait for the day we see Jeff Gordon driving the KY Jelly/G.L.A.D. Subaru.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Anyone who is NOT pissed off by this is a complete moron, and I'm NOT a neck saying this. NASCAR is a purely AMERICAN motorsport and it should stay that way. FUCK Japanese cars and anybody that feels they can justify it all by spewing that "Toyota employs a hell of a lot of Americans at good wages and their sport is going to only continue to attract the best drivers the world has to offer".

Nice going, BitchSmacked. Oh, and Goobs....fuck you and your fucking import shit too.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul,

The best thing I can say about your post is that I am certain that you wrote it without any outside help.

BTW: Toyota has produced nearly 15 million cars in the United States. To put that in perspective, that is equal to the entire run of Ford's Model T. In doing so, they employ nearly 40,000 Americans, all in areas that would otherwise be ghost towns were it not for Toyota's presence.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Paul,

The best thing I can say about your post is that I am certain that you wrote it without any outside help.
Gee, the smack well must've runneth DRY for you to pull THAT card back out huh?

I don't care if Toyota employs 5 BILLION people in the US and has built 150 million cars here....OUR MONEY STILL GOES OVER THERE! What part of that do you idiots NOT want to understand???
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

RevLimiter wrote:

I don't care if Toyota employs 5 BILLION people in the US and has built 150 million cars here....OUR MONEY STILL GOES OVER THERE! What part of that do you idiots NOT want to understand???

They make better cars.......
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Bri absolutely nails this one.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

waiting for the #44 Hyundai TRUCK.........ahhh...Thrank you vewry much.....

happy tonight....you wrant a #00?

or a SPECIAL!!!!

Paul...as Bobby Knight said.....

its enivitble............> for NASCAR.

'Yota is here to stay.....MOCK their Performance--->not their Existence.

I'm sure that Honda will be next.

RACK the #69 Lawn Mower that chews up Kyle Busch to WIN the YokoTIRE 500 presented by Wong Hung Low..............

its all about the $$$$$$

ahem....you Knew that.........
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Paul gets a rack.

Fuck Toyota and the brokeback horse they rode in on.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Neely8 wrote:
RevLimiter wrote:

They make better cars.......
I don't fucking care if they make the BEST cars on the road, I WILL NEVER OWN ONE. EVER.

BTW, PROVE that they allegedly "make better cars"....:meds:
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:

You mean other than the money that is paid to employees, American suppliers, property taxes, corporate income taxes...

Seriously Paul, you could fuck up a winning powerball ticket.

BTW: Would you take JD Power's word for it that Toyota builds better cars?

Lexus and Toyota models continue to dominate initial quality rankings, capturing 11 out of 19 segment awards in 2006.

I'll help you out, Lexus is a Toyota nameplate.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

My first car when I was 16. A 1967 Chevy Impala Super Sport. Bought it well used in 1978 for $200 off some farmer in Maryville Missouri. I worked for 6 months to save the money.

Had a 327 engine with a Turbo-Hydromatic transmission. It warn't nothing but a rust bucket with a torn to shit interior by the time I got it, but it still hauled ass. Damn, I loved that car.

My 2nd car was a sweet little 1970 Buick Skylark that I wrapped around a light pole drag racing. Yes, I was a stupid kid. Broke my collar bone and cried like a baby the next day when I saw that I had totalled it.

My 3rd car was a 1974 Chevy Monte Carlo. I drove and worked on that bitch for years, and learned a lot.

The car I drive now is a 2000 Lumina with 156,000 miles on it. Best car I've ever owned. When it's time to put her out to pasture, I've got my eye on a Malibu. I've never had a Malibu.

You Toyota (or any foreign car lovers) honks can go fuck yourselves. You just don't get it.

You're in the motorsports forum, not the Consumers fucking Digest forum. Take your love for Jap cars somewhere else.

As for me and mine, we'll buy and drive American as long as I'm around.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

My son drives a 2000 chevy blazer with 64,000 miles on it. In the last year we've put over 2500 bucks into it. Now the tranny is going. His grandpa has offered to get him a new car for his 21st birthday and he's mentioned a honda and I'm seriously thinking of advising him to go for it because this blazer should have lasted way longer than it has. An no, my kid is not hard on a car. Save your emails, I ain't reading them.
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

trev wrote: this blazer should have lasted way longer than it has.
Sincerely,

Every fucking Chevy Blazer owner ever
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

trev wrote:My son drives a 2000 chevy blazer with 64,000 miles on it. In the last year we've put over 2500 bucks into it. Now the tranny is going. His grandpa has offered to get him a new car for his 21st birthday and he's mentioned a honda and I'm seriously thinking of advising him to go for it because this blazer should have lasted way longer than it has. An no, my kid is not hard on a car. Save your emails, I ain't reading them.
Driving a 2000 Blazer over here. I've had it for 3 years and have 85,000 on it and I'm driving it until the inevitable tranny failure. After that I'm in the market for a Honda or a Subaru unless an American car maker can offer up a better product.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

trev wrote:An no, my kid is not hard on a car. Save your emails, I ain't reading them.
I call BULLSHIT- almost EVERY male under 25 with a 4WD truck is hard on them...unless of course your son is a flaming homo.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:Driving a 2000 Blazer over here. I've had it for 3 years and have 85,000 on it and I'm driving it until the inevitable tranny failure. After that I'm in the market for a Honda or a Subaru unless an American car maker can offer up a better product.
As long as you perform routine maintenance on it and don't beat the shit out of it your Blazer will last damn near FOREVER.

Oh, and American carmakers DO offer better products that won't help put you or your relatives or neighbors out of a job.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

RevLimiter wrote:
BSmack wrote:Driving a 2000 Blazer over here. I've had it for 3 years and have 85,000 on it and I'm driving it until the inevitable tranny failure. After that I'm in the market for a Honda or a Subaru unless an American car maker can offer up a better product.
As long as you perform routine maintenance on it and don't ever take it out of it your garage, your Blazer will last damn near FOREVER.
FTFY

BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

RevLimiter wrote:

Considering that a year later you are still stooping so low as to stealing other people's shit from other message boards- I think it is very timely, justifiable smack
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

RevLimiter wrote:BTW, PROVE that they allegedly "make better cars"....:meds:
More proof.

http://finance.yahoo.com/loans/article/ ... ave-31,000

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Post Whore, you can post 50 links that say that Toyotas are ALLEGEDLY better cars, and guess what? I STILL WON'T EVER BUY ONE....and frankly that's really all that matters.
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, Brian, you can lead a horse’s ass to water, but you can’t make him think.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Paul,

Just think how many Twinkies you could buy with 31,000. You could probably buy a whole Twinkie factory.

Goobs,

His head ought to really explode if Honda starts to dominate NHRA.

http://www.automotiverebuilder.com/ar/eb020528.htm

:lol:

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

BSmack wrote:His head ought to really explode if Honda starts to dominate NHRA.
NHRA would NEVER allow that to happen. That much I know for sure.