Ever had a colonoscopy?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bennish

Post by Bennish »

Ingse Bodil wrote:It's not there, and that was the only point to all this.

I hate doing this, but I said I'd do it: how do you want your apology worded?
You must have missed when he told womanimal in a PM after she posted a pic she was "cheapening herself by trying to compete with Monen." That is insulting to Monen.
Trollfessor
Mary Ann tried harder, Ginger was better

Post by Trollfessor »

You bumped a three month old thread for that?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Bennish wrote:Monen.
Rules!!!???!!!
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Tom,

Check out this thread in the archives:

http://www.theoneboard.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=17182

The seventh post down (PSUFan) has the link you’re looking for (!!! Stuff – see DOGGY.jpg). Also, on page two is a post from JCT (who has been MIA for about two months). His avatar is the old purported photo of Rootbeer & Broken Staple.

You’re welcome.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Thanks Goober. Now to convince the boss to let me "work" from home the rest of the day.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Bennish wrote:
Ingse Bodil wrote:It's not there, and that was the only point to all this.

I hate doing this, but I said I'd do it: how do you want your apology worded?
You must have missed when he told womanimal in a PM after she posted a pic she was "cheapening herself by trying to compete with Monen." That is insulting to Monen.
When was this? Nevermind. I was probably banned from there at the time so I wouldn't have known what, if any, pms became public. It's no big deal. They're all lovely ladies, on the outside.

Have any of you old men gotten an erection from a colonoscopy? or did you feel like Peter Griffin?
on a short leash, apparently.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Thanks for the PM's, Jsc. I'm still a little rummy but I didn't have any cancer. I forget the technical name for it but it appears when my food/waste gets down in the intestines/colon area it just stops moving. Pretty soon there is a backup, bloating and pain. I'm going to use some Prilosec for a bit and they plan on another test soon. Guess I eat some scrambled eggs with some nuclear crap mixed in and then they follow it on some monitor. Then they medicate to assist keeping the shit on the way, I guess.

I think I'll take a little nappie.

Oh, Dins, they found your Timex, do you want it back?

Rip City
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

Luther wrote:Guess I eat some scrambled eggs with some nuclear crap mixed in and then they follow it on some monitor.
Damn. and you don't feel 'violated'? do they know why your colon stopped functioning, or are they just gonna medicate to get it to function?
on a short leash, apparently.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

Luther wrote:

Good ole luther.

Takes a fistin' and keeps on tickin.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Luther wrote:Thanks for the PM's, Jsc. I'm still a little rummy but I didn't have any cancer. I forget the technical name for it but it appears when my food/waste gets down in the intestines/colon area it just stops moving. Pretty soon there is a backup, bloating and pain. I'm going to use some Prilosec for a bit and they plan on another test soon. Guess I eat some scrambled eggs with some nuclear crap mixed in and then they follow it on some monitor. Then they medicate to assist keeping the shit on the way, I guess.

I think I'll take a little nappie.

Rip City
I've got a good contact for high quality psyllium fiber. I take some of that shit every night an never seem to have any problem with making the sun shine and the birds sing sweetly next morning.

PM me if you're interested and I'll set you up. You can probably get it drop shipped in a plain brown wrapper and the feds will never suspect anything.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

I hear they chill the scope in advance.

:twisted:

:lol:
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Have I ever had a colonoscopy?

Does the time ucant fucked me out of $50 when he quit my fantasy league count?

I think it should count

-sin
Beantown Basher

(Edited 2360 times by Beantown Basher)
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Atomic Punk wrote:
Luther wrote:Old home week. When I had my scope the guy takes out a baby polyp with the tool he's using. I wasn't even aware that I was with polyp. I can't drive past an abortion clinic without waving.

Rip City
:cool:
Was the polyp a pedunculated (attached by a stalk) or a sessilesitting directly on the membrane? They use an endoscope and it has a wire loop that snares the polyp then the doc gently tightens it and applies an electric current to basically burn/cut it off.

Jsc, they didn't do a fiberoptic colonoscopy on you??? When did you have it done, back in 1950?
It was probably around 1998 which is Louisiana translates to about 1950 when it comes to high tech stuff.

btw, I had my first scope almost 2 months ago. the prep was a blast! many blasts actually, from the back end. The procedure itself? Good question. I remember the anesthesiologist pushing the juice into my arm and a few seconds later I was waking up in the recovery room with a greased up arsehole.

Yeah, I know, kinda like friday night.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.