ChargerMike's Motorcycle Accident

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

ChargerMike's Motorcycle Accident

Post by ChargerMike »

My name is Kristina and I am ChargerMikes daughter.

I am writing to let you know that on July 20th my dad was in a motorcycle accident and broke his neck. He was in the hospital for a week when the neurosurgeon determined that he did not have the proper equipment to fix my dads fractures and displacements of vertebrae. On July 28th he was transferred to Cedars Sinai in Beverly Hills where he underwent surgery to fuse the broken vertebrae in his neck. All the doctors were coming into his room to tell him how lucky he was because 90% of this type of injury either results in death or complete paralysis. But because my dad has angels he has absolutely ZERO spinal cord damage and is able to walk and move about. It is clearly a miracle! However he will be in the hospital for about a months time to recoup from the surgery and enter into intensive physical therapy and rehab. He has a VERY long road ahead of him but please keep him in your prayers. It has been very evident since this whole fiasco has happened that the Lord has been with him every step of the way.

Now some of you may ask "What in the world is an old man doing on a motorcycle?" Well 35 years ago my dad was a dirtbike racer. And in all of his infinite 65 year old wisdom he decided that he needed to break the 35 years of abstaining and crawl onto a dirt bike. So in a nut shell my dad will pay hefty for his 1.5 laps around the track.

Once he is out of the hospital I am SURE that he will come back to his favorite online hangout and tell a couple of stories.

This is my recommendation:
1. Ask about Demerol
2. Ask about Sponge Baths
3. Ask about the curious little nurse who kept lifting up the sheet to stare at the "goods" :shock:

Anyways, please leave him a little message or too....its getting lonely in the hospital and mostly he is getting bored. So whatever you post I will print out for him and give it to him.

Thanks
Kristina
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Ana Ng
Typhoid Mary

Re: ChargerMike's Motorcycle Accident

Post by Ana Ng »

Hey Mike.

What's more painful, this incident.....or being a "Bolts" fan?

Hope you get well soon. ;)
War Wagon wrote:There is a God and my tomato garden is proof of that.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Wow. Shades of Purplerox revisted.

Thanks for the info, Kristina. I had been wondering where my favorite Chargerfan had been hanging out lately. Tell him the JFFL misses him, and godspeed in his recovery.

Once he's out of the hospital and back amongst his online buds, tell him we're going to pile-on him unmercifully for getting on a motorcycle in the first place.

Again, thanks for the proxy post. Dude's a lucky man to have such a daughter.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Wow.... Send him all our best. Get better Mike! We need you to help out with rest of the AFC West fucktards....
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

But because my dad has angels he has absolutely ZERO spinal cord damage and is able to walk and move about. It is clearly a miracle!
Glad to read this part. Thanks Kristina for keeping us in the loop.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

CM, get well, bro. The annual preseason 'duh pileon threads need you.

Hope you showed that nurse a thing or two about "the goods." :D
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

wow

tell him good luck in his recovery.

my mothers new husband was riding his harley home after work and was run into by a drunk driver, who left the scene, he came out of accident with just road rash and some bruised bones.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Yikes.

ppanther says GET BETTER SOON!
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Thanks, Kristina for the medical update.

Mike, had I known this was going to happen I promise you that I would have done the following:

*Fought that guy who threw your Chargers hat into the urinal.
*I would have bought you a real Romeo y Julietta cigar instead of just slipping the band onto a Swisher Sweet.
*I would have run interference at the hotel and prevented Paintboy from following us.
*I would have stopped drinking whiskey and watching the street people outside the hotel, while wishing for a knife fight.
*I wouldn't have slipped ex-lax into your Americano at that little cafe.
*I wouldn't have left the seat up.

Get well my friend. Hopefully you can get up to speed and post using your laptop soon.

Rip City
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

RadioFan wrote: Hope you showed that nurse a thing or two about "the goods." :D
At 65, those "goods" are past the expiration date. Dude would need a traction hoist to get it up.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Oh, another thing, Mike. As I type, I just finished my third glass of Nulytely/Colyte. Yep, getting ready to see the "Rear Admiral" tomorrow. At at 11 AM sharp, when the doc sends that little colonoscopy camera up my ass, I will whisper quietly, "Bless ChargerMike, God, and please let my little starfish be healthy too."

Rip City
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Get well soon Mike, I guess we can scratch ya from next year's Moto X Competition.....:)

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

I just got back from the big island. My daughter, who lives in Hawaii, convinced me that it would
be fun to go surfing. 50 somethings that haven't surfed in 20 years should know better. The big island has little sand and lots of coral.

I caught a nice one, proceeded to wipeout, and still have my bandages...coral is sharp. You don't know you're bleeding until people ashore stare open-mouthed pointing at you.

My surfing days are probably over. Old people SHOULD know better.

Good luck, CM......

Pain killers are your friend.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Fat Bones
In propria persona

Post by Fat Bones »

Who are you again?
J/K'.

Get better.

PS-Some kid just fell from 40' up and over a skateboard ramp at the x games and walked it off.
You broke your neck. I'd say you've got scoreboard.
Way to sack up, sport.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Please delete the piece of shit anal spew factory of a poster Risa, directly above this post, someone. Please.

C-Mike, you're a good dude. Not incredibly bright, apparently, but a solid human being.

Luth, tonights ass output cannot compete with the shit risa puts out here on a daily basis.

At least your cancer will be removed.
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kristina,

Thoughts and prayers from Rochester, NY.

If you could, let him know that we will do what we can to keep his spot open in the JFFL. Would you consider drafting for him by proxy if he is still in the hospital on Draft Day? If you like, drop me a PM and I'll give you the info. And since you have your dad's login, feel free to drop by the Jackasses Fantasy Football forum to update some of the folks there who don't ordinarily check out the Cul De Smack.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Shut your KFC hole, you useless post spewing fat fuck.

You are killing this forum and driving away all the good posters with your explosive keyboard diarrhea.

And C-mike is flat on his back in a hospital, you retard. He isn't about to make any thread decisions.

Finally break down and take an overdose of happy pills.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Rich Fader
Eternal Scobode

Post by Rich Fader »

Mike, you've got a good daughter there...and you...you are a mental case. You're too old for this shit.

Get well, man.

[cue Hacksaw]

"SHOW ME YOUR LIGHTNING BOLT!"
Jihad is hump of Islam...and Islam wants to hump us very much.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Oh no's chargermike, thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. You know it's difficult for me to admit this but I'm so going to miss your contributions to the nfl forum during your absence. :) Get better soon buddy. Love, trev
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Best wishes on a FULL Recovery C-Mike!

thanx to Kristina for an update.

(the p-rox feeling....uuuuuuuuugh; not a good memory).

thoughts and prayers to C-Mike and Family.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Get well soon, CM.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Perhaps I've missed something, I dunno, but ....... did or did Kristina not 'flash' her goods?

And not to be insensitive, but snapping your gizzard doing '1.5 laps' makes one sound like quite the candy ass.
Daughter could come in here and post of a daring Snake River Canyon jump attempt gone wrong.
Or a dramatic Caesars Palace fountain leap gone horribly awry.

Or maybe just link us to a video of the goofy crash so we could all laff at it.

Btw, In the event that I meet an untimely end, I've instructed my wife to come in here and make me a hero and stud until the bitter end.

Oh well, going back many years, ChargerMike is a football forum legend.
Famous for 4 things, primarily.

- having his lid pissed on by Raiduh fan
- being victimized by Roger_the_Info
- posting super-compelling GOP talking points
- being repeatedly south-ended by the R. James Gang

If he were to die, we would miss much.
With that in mind, I go into prayer.

And to honor him, I have also prepared a -CM- logo which I will attach to my zipper for the duration of the '07 NFL season.

You're a good dude, Mike.

Be tuff, and get well soon, bro'.

Peace .....................
adam-$300
Elwood

Post by adam-$300 »

kristina, if you are older than 21 please post your best swimsuit pic.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Get well soon CM.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

CM, best of luck in your surgery and recovery. On the down side, it's going to hurt a lot (more) during recovery, but on the plus side, pain meds rock!

Mike
Jerkovich
Please pay attention to Me

Post by Jerkovich »

adam-$300 wrote:kristina, if you are older than 21 please post your best swimsuit pic.

Rule are rules, you faggot.

Kris, post your tits!
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Get better soon, CM.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

UNWAR the dirt that failed to even perform it's most basic function. I'm mean, It's pay dirt, fucking act like it for crying out loud.

I'd also like to send a hefty fuck you to Darwin for taking the a late July vacation. Nice job douche bag. Where were you on this one.

So in closing, I hope CM gets well real soon, because this shit isn't funny. The shit he's going to take when he gets back, that'll be funny.

In all seriousness, Get well soon CM. You're lucky Kristina's first post here wasn't a "Post" mortem. Crazy old fucker!

I just got rid of my old dirt bike. It was sitting around getting dusty because some of us no when enough is enough. Looks like that might have been the right call.
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

This type of troll job has been attempted before. The Valvenus out front should have told you.

Get well soon, CM...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Get better soon, CM.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Good Luck ChargerMike, get well soon.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

88 wrote:Get well soon, CM.

And please tell me someone has some video of your geriatric motorbike escapade. If so, tell them to put this in the thread title:

(911!) OC Mike's Bike Crash (911!)

I want to be prepared for what I'm about to see. I don't want to take a chance on having beer come flying out my nose when I see your gray haired ass doing an Evil Knievel impression.
ChargerMike and I are two different people. Tell me you knew...
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Yeh - Charger Mike rides bikes, OC Mike rides beasts
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Damn Mike, godspeed and good luck on your recovery. I'm certain the combination of Demerol and sponge baths by Nurse Sneak-a-Peek will help the healing process. Thanks to Kristina for the update.

Get well quickly brah.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Speedy recovery CM

we're thinking about you.
get out, get out while there's still time
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Just saw this today. As someone who was also in a recent MVA (although not nearly so seriously hurt), I can certainly sympathize.

Get well soon, Charger Mike.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Mister Bushice wrote:Please delete the piece of shit anal spew factory of a poster Risa, directly above this post, someone. Please.
OMG Bushy, your wish came true...her post went back, back, back, it is out of here. Is that all it takes, just a plea by a moderator from the Spin Forum and magical things happen?

OK Bushy, lunch is on me. So you know of Risa, I take it. Do you know LTS TRN OUR ZIONIST STOMACH'S? When you walk on sand, Bushy, do you leave behind the imprint of the Virgin Mary herself?

Rack your prayers, mang. RACK EM. Pray for us all, Bushy. PRAY.

Rip City
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Valvenus was a troll? :?
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Luther wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:Please delete the piece of shit anal spew factory of a poster Risa, directly above this post, someone. Please.
OMG Bushy, your wish came true...her post went back, back, back, it is out of here. Is that all it takes, just a plea by a moderator from the Spin Forum and magical things happen?

OK Bushy, lunch is on me. So you know of Risa, I take it. Do you know LTS TRN OUR ZIONIST STOMACH'S? When you walk on sand, Bushy, do you leave behind the imprint of the Virgin Mary herself?

Rack your prayers, mang. RACK EM. Pray for us all, Bushy. PRAY.

Rip City
Risa actually PM'ed me and asked me to remove them herself.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Ts and Ps CM.

You'd best be back here by football season. I don't have the energy to keep up with all the Raider tards.