Have had dicks in their mouths

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Interspecies smack king
Lusty PM from Mt. Rumplewife in 3..2..1..
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Invictus wrote:Laugh anyway. That Meat Curtains ref, while old and the person it refers to has left the board, is funny. That Hair Guy line is really funny. Trust me.
Yeah... I am sure the racks are just piling up as you trot out the same tired material from years past. I'll let you in on a little secret. If you have beg for the laughs, you may want to change your routine.
Invictus wrote:edit: MALT LIQUOR THIEF of page 3!
Fixed.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

PSUFAN wrote:
Interspecies smack king
Lusty PM from Mt. Rumplewife in 3..2..1..
Beast that she is, at least her hubby had the stones to post his own pic after throwing his wife under the bus with his initial post.

Ucan't, you are fucking a woman whose mouth reminds me of Gary Dellabate's from the Stern show. Each has big HUGE teeth, off white in color which jut out at a fixed 65 degree angle.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Yeah... I am sure the racks are just piling up as you trot out the same tired material from years past.
That is funny but not for the reason you would think, ucan't. You typing that word makes me think of your bridled wife, lining up in a stall at Suffolk Downs, prior to her sprinting down the track.

How is she over a 1/4 mile track?

How difficult was it to get her to stand on two legs for that wedding picture?

You ever think about getting her to jump off diving boards when the circus comes to the Fleet Center?
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:That is funny but not for the reason you would think, ucan't.
Oh no? I italicized the word trot for a reason, asshat. What exactly do you think was my intent.. save for plying your incompetent ass with more fodder. I almost typed Colt 45 in lieu of MALT LIQUOR, but I thought that would have been a little over the top, even for me. Seriously, n|gger. Dance a little dance for me. You black folk sure do have sweet moves.

Btw, what in the fuck is the Fleet Center? Your knowledge of Boston is about as dated as your "funnay."
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

What kind of asshole would encourage or give ammunition to anyone to make fun of his wife? You really enjoy throwing her under the bus. Is this how you show your pride about that animal? You really are quite retarded...

Fleet Center, Garden, TD Whatever, you know what I meant bitch. Don't front.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:What kind of asshole would encourage or give ammunition to anyone to make fun of his wife?
Bravo. That's a very astute question you pose, Vic.

Do you even recall the details surrounding that 10 page troll job story about the retard who made a mess of my $65 Polo shirt? Were you even registered yet? Did you even post in that thread? Hmmmm... how do you like the feel of your Raulph Lauren binkie everytime we tango? Could this just be more of the same = me getting over. I'll let you ponder that for a while.

Till next time.... Layte.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

No, ucan't. You aren't savvy or smart enough to pull something like that.

You've put your foot in your ass twice, most recently with that picture of your bitch. Spinning it now as a troll job and claiming bode is lame and makes you look like an idiot.

Good try though.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:No.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Do you even recall the details surrounding that 10 page troll job story about the retard who made a mess of my $65 Polo shirt?

Exactly....

I really thought you morons would have bit on how I treated the poor fucker after [fingersintheairquotethingiemovement]the incident.[/fingersintheairquotethingiemovement] Come to find out, Jimmah Meds is a bargain bin shopper and the thread went where all threads go = not in the direction its author would have predicted.

It's not like many of my trolls jobs weren't in the SC3 Archives or anything. You're right Vic, I just don't have the track record to pull something like that off.
Risa
nubian napalm - numidian princess

Post by Risa »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Come to find out, Jimmah Meds is a bargain bin shopper
That must be why he's rich, bitch.

UCan't, why are you getting baited by wife smack? Unless... you like people talking shit about your wife? :?

Invictus, this makes me feel uncomfortable. It's cool to dis UCan't... because a) he's a tanloving Irish musclehead, and b) he's here to defend himself; but is it really cool to dis his wife? She hasn't really done anything to anybody. Like Mrs. Rumple and Mrs. R-Jack, she hasn't pulled a Mrs. Irie. She isn't out beating her kids, or other people's kids, or going Lunchboxenthal on puppies. She ain't spreading her legs for everybody except UCant. Her man is worthless , but in the end he also loves her.

People, we gotta celebrate, not hate.

It's like talking shit about somebody's kids (and that shit about Lucky was always borderline). Until she comes up in here being as much of a trolling douche as UCant, or UCant comes up in here with Mrs. Irie level stories about her, can't she be off-limits?
on a short leash, apparently.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Risa wrote:She ain't spreading her legs for everybody except UCant.
There goes Annie, shooting off her mouth regarding a subject she knows nothing about. 8)
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Risa wrote:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Come to find out, Jimmah Meds is a bargain bin shopper
That must be why he's rich, bitch.

UCan't, why are you getting baited by wife smack? Unless... you like people talking shit about your wife? :?

Invictus, this makes me feel uncomfortable. It's cool to dis UCan't... because a) he's a tanloving Irish musclehead, and b) he's here to defend himself; but is it really cool to dis his wife? She hasn't really done anything to anybody. Like Mrs. Rumple and Mrs. R-Jack, she hasn't pulled a Mrs. Irie. She isn't out beating her kids, or other people's kids, or going Lunchboxenthal on puppies. She ain't spreading her legs for everybody except UCant. Her man is worthless , but in the end he also loves her.

People, we gotta celebrate, not hate.

It's like talking shit about somebody's kids (and that shit about Lucky was always borderline). Until she comes up in here being as much of a trolling douche as UCant, or UCant comes up in here with Mrs. Irie level stories about her, can't she be off-limits?
Shelve this godawful tripe, would ya? I'd expect better results from gibbons forcing keyboards into somersaults
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Risa wrote:People, we gotta celebrate, not hate.
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

BITCH

How do you, after all these years, STILL not get why the rest of us come here? That shit is why we come here, you thickheaded piece of dumbfuckery. Why are you trying to "unite" people on a fucking smack board? And what ever gave you the idea that ANYONE or ANYTHING was off limits here?

It doesn't matter what the wives of posters have or haven't done to us. It's irrelevant. We smack and ridicule them because it's fucking funny. It's entertainment for us. If you can't understand that, then you simply don't belong here, and it's YOU who needs to stop, and just exit from this place.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:
Risa wrote:She ain't spreading her legs for everybody except UCant.
There goes Annie, shooting off her mouth regarding a subject she knows nothing about. 8)

Well done. Two birds with one stone.
Bennish

Post by Bennish »

SG's Son wrote:
Gobbler McSlobbler wrote:
SG's Son wrote:WTF is this are you about to cry?
Yeah, I’m going to cry because some no-talent hack
Okay, CORKY. :lol:
not only have you been beaten down by Cuda, trev and Risa
So you don't think Trev or Risa have had dicks in their mouths?
My dick has been in Trev, MGO's and Gaydah James mouth. Gaydah James especially loves dicksucking.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Bwhaahaahaahaa liberal sperm burpin faggots
At the core of liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable, as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of sniveling brats.
P.J. O'Rourke.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Bennish wrote:My dick has been in Trev, MGO's and Gaydah James mouth. Gaydah James especially loves dicksucking.
Cuda??! Nah. And anyway, Ucan't, Invictus is right:
Invictus wrote: What kind of asshole would encourage or give ammunition to anyone to make fun of his wife?

You spent more time dropping n-bombs and defending your racks and trolling history here, than you have defending the woman you laid eyes on and said, 'yeah, hey dad -- this is the girl for me.' As uncool as it is to talk shit about your Mrs. when she hasn't (that I'm aware of) pulled some hardcore skank shit on you............. it's more uncool of you not to have your woman's back. What's wrong with you, man?

Mgo, there's always shit that's off limits. That's why Floyd was banned -- even though his sites presented adult-aged lolitas. As for bringing the 'funny', well.... maybe. I do wonder, would this site have talked shit about the little 'Make A Wish' kid that's the mascot of Stucknut? or been respectfully silent? (or did/do people talk shit about that little kid?)
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Nobody gives a shit about stucknut. Hit the road, you tedious cunt.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Risa wrote:UCan't, why are you getting baited by wife smack?
This will be the only time I ever respond directly to you, so cherish this moment, n|gger.

Who exactly is baiting whom? The only reason Vic got involved in this thread is because I tossed sum "n|gger kid not knowing who his daddy is" chum in the water. It was indirectly aimed at you, because that's how I choose to interact with n|gger race baiters like you. I just drop the n word, watch you work yourself up into a lather, and merrily exit the thread. Ya see, n|gger, you're just not worth my time and effort.
Risa wrote:It's cool to dis UCan't... because he's here to defend himself.
LINK? I am here to get my smack/troll on... hopefully sharing a few laughs along the way. When I get "serious", I venture into the sports forums and talk shop.
Weak people defend themselves. You're weak.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Second thing first: 'he's here to defend himself' meaning 'he's available to defend himself', 'he is present, and can defend himself when present', 'Mrs. Ucan't is not available to defend herself', 'she does not post, and is thus unable to speak for herself'.

Not, 'UCan't joined this site to be a punching bag.' Though your polo troll job... nevermind.

First things next: But you didn't exit the thread. Vic talked smack about your wife. Instead of praising her, defending her, or somehow turning it around.... you boasted about your imaginary standing here. That isn't right. It's one thing if you had ignored it. It's another thing entirely to cut and paste insults towards your wife only to respond with n-bombs, your love of your college team, and how much of a legend you are here. You haven't ignored anything, but now it makes it look like you don't have a response.

She's your wife. You should always have a response. I mean, man, you shouldn't let people talk about your wife like that without making an effort. And that's why Invictus is right.

Last things last: why do the mods bother to still have the n-bomb in the filter? just remove it, so that folks can spell it out if they desire to.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Fuck, I see I'm gonna be workin' some overtime today.

Sin,
Risa

Post by Risa »

:? aii.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Risa wrote:But you didn't exit the thread.

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster and I enjoy trading jabs with him.

Annie Scroll Wheel Engaged.

Layte.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Risa wrote: Invictus, this makes me feel uncomfortable. It's cool to dis UCan't... because a) he's a tanloving Irish musclehead, and b) he's here to defend himself; but is it really cool to dis his wife? She hasn't really done anything to anybody. Like Mrs. Rumple and Mrs. R-Jack, she hasn't pulled a Mrs. Irie. She isn't out beating her kids, or other people's kids, or going Lunchboxenthal on puppies. She ain't spreading her legs for everybody except UCant. Her man is worthless , but in the end he also loves her.
Annie, my love, breathe deeply and relax.

Like MGO said, that is the nature of this board: if someone is tardly enough to post pics of their wife, then I, or anyone else, should be able to ridicule her unmercilessly.

In the immortal words, "This is a smack board, lighten up!"
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Invictus wrote:
Risa wrote: Invictus, this makes me feel uncomfortable. It's cool to dis UCan't... because a) he's a tanloving Irish musclehead, and b) he's here to defend himself; but is it really cool to dis his wife? She hasn't really done anything to anybody. Like Mrs. Rumple and Mrs. R-Jack, she hasn't pulled a Mrs. Irie. She isn't out beating her kids, or other people's kids, or going Lunchboxenthal on puppies. She ain't spreading her legs for everybody except UCant. Her man is worthless , but in the end he also loves her.
Annie, my love, breathe deeply and relax.

Like MGO said, that is the nature of this board: if someone is tardly enough to post pics of their wife, then I, or anyone else, should be able to ridicule her unmercilessly.

In the immortal words, "This is a smack board, get the fuck out!"
FTFY.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:should be able to ride her unmercilessly.
Fixed. You're slipping.

Btw, I think mercilessly fits better, but irregardless, you go boy!

So what you're saying is, much like your epic 2001 Polo shirt blasts, I can expect you to come galloping in on your 1 trick pony to a thead in the year 2013 all "Hi Ho, Silver away!" and stuff?

Awesome! :deadhorse:
Risa

Post by Risa »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Fixed. You're slipping.
Fucking your wife is a dis? :? or rather, a preferable dis? ok.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Fixed. You're slipping.

Btw, I think mercilessly fits better, but irregardless, you go boy!

So what you're saying is, much like your epic 2001 Polo shirt blasts, I can expect you to come galloping in on your 1 trick pony to a thead in the year 2013 all "Hi Ho, Silver away!" and stuff?

Awesome! :deadhorse:
Slipping? No, bored by your spin at this point so I let the obvious shit go unmolested.

One trick pony or not, in the year 2013, you will still be married to a Rebecca Lobo (see, I used her 'cause she played for the Huskies and she too, has a thoroughbred face) lookalike. That to me, will not be funny.

It will be just sad.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Invictus wrote:One trick pony or not, in the year 2013, you will still be married to a Rebecca Lobo (see, I used her 'cause she played for the Huskies and she too, has a thoroughbred face) lookalike.
Fine then. Can we steal from Sarah Jessica Parker and refer to Mrs. UCant as My Pretty Pony, then?

nah, still doesn't feel right.
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Damn, layoff Ucan'ts wife. Maybe he just appreciates the challenge of riding bareback.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:One trick pony or not.
No. You are a one trick pony. Make no mistake about it. You're an unimaginative n|gger who struggles with the English language and is solely capable of regurgitating others bits. It's all you have. In fact, I'd be willing to bet six years from now... it's all you'll ever have.
Invictus wrote:That to me, will not be funny. It will be just sad.
Indeed.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:No. You are a one trick pony. Make no mistake about it.
Then, after deciding he likes to step on his nuts and kick himself in the ass at the same time, he wrote:n|gger
...just sad.
ucant wrote:Indeed.
Like I said earlier in this thread, ucant, you are quite retarded.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Invictus wrote:Like I said earlier in this thread, ucant, you are quite retarded.
So... it's your contention that I dropped the N-bomb and hit submit????

That's not the only "smack" I directed towards you. Do you need a literate person to read the non N-words to you?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Risa wrote:Lucky

RACK!!!!
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Invictus wrote:Like I said earlier in this thread, ucant, you are quite retarded.
So... it's your contention that I dropped the N-bomb and hit submit????

That's not the only "smack" I directed towards you. Do you need a literate person to read the non N-words to you?
My fault chief. I neglected to mention non n...igger gems like this one:
Invictus wrote:edit: MALT LIQUOR THIEF of page 3!
Fixed.
Oh, when you are finished washing my balls and shaft:
Risa wrote:But you didn't exit the thread.
Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster and I enjoy trading jabs with him.
Use a toothbrush with soft bristles to scrub my taint!
Dog
Elwood

Post by Dog »

Y2K wrote:Last!
God, I wish.
Religious Warfare: Adults arguing over who has the best imaginary friend.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Dinsdale wrote:

RACK!!!!
l. to r. shoddily built treehouse. Not pictured: future wards of the state, Hrungh?!, oatmeal filled tubesocks, hammer.
Risa

Post by Risa »

Dinsdale wrote:

RACK!!!!
Up yours.

But anyway, this is what I'm talking about, borderline.
The kid isn't being dissed, the parent is.