Can I get a half point in the death pool stadnings?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Can I get a half point in the death pool stadnings?

Post by jtr »

Just wondering because I picked a wrestler to die with the first name Chris but the wrong last name. I also saw that a few others picked wrestlers to die as well so maybe give em something for that even though seems like a given these days at least one dudes gonna croak a year from wrestling with steroids and needles.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

how's about the Full Point of a Steel Toed BOOT.....put directly in your Starship?

steroids and needles can't Prevent that BOOT either.
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Re: Can I get a half point in the death pool stadnings?

Post by Mike Backer »

jtr wrote:Just wondering because I picked a wrestler to die with the first name Chris but the wrong last name. I also saw that a few others picked wrestlers to die as well so maybe give em something for that even though seems like a given these days at least one dudes gonna croak a year from wrestling with steroids and needles.
Sure! Why not? I mean...isn't that what this contest is all about? Congrats! Now you can collect the other half point when you get your cholesterol under 800.

God damn you're a tool. I'm putting your fat ass in my top 5 next year. Death due to Criscoed arteries. Guaranteed 70+ points plus the bonus.
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Can I get a half point in the death pool stadnings?

Post by Dinsdale »

jtr wrote:I also saw that a few others picked wrestlers to die as well so maybe give em something for that

And a few others picked actors to die. And since some other actors died, everyone should get partial credit for naming an actor, right?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one