time for LTS TRN 2 to adjust his tin-foil hat

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

That story is from the NY Daily News, I must ussume it to be false.

Sin,
Bsmacked
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I wonder if they consulted the reknowned structural engineer, rosie o'fat? If not, I'd have to consider this article flawed.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

A 2005 report following a three-year investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, a federal engineering agency
obviously they were part of the conspiracy,

sincerely
Ltard
get out, get out while there's still time
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:That story is from the NY Daily News, I must ussume it to be false.

Sin,
Bsmacked
Leave it to you to conflate a story about 9-11 baby momma drama with a report on a peer reviewed scientific study.

Ever get tired of being such a fucking dumbass?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
The Whistle Is Screaming

BSmack wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:That story is from the NY Daily News, I must ussume it to be false.

Sin,
Bsmacked
Leave it to you to conflate a story about 9-11 baby momma drama with a report on a peer reviewed scientific study.

Ever get tired of being such a fucking dumbass?
BSmack wrote:Yea, never seen a New York daily rag ignore the facts in favor of an exploitative story before. No sirrie.

I'm gonna be real, internet messageboard honest with you B. I never really read much of your posts before today. I'd glance at some of your stuff, but you were mostly scroll wheel fodder. I felt bad when everyone kicked the shit outta you, I didn't realize how much you deserved it. I mean how wrong can 1 poster be (whose name isn't LTSNickFriscoCondit)? Well today, you've proven to me that not only are you one of the true board bitches of all time, but that I should read your posts more often.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:I'm gonna be real, internet messageboard honest with you B.
No you're not. You're going to spin like a fucking top.
I never really read much of your posts before today.
I get the feeling you're not reading them today either.
I'd glance at some of your stuff, but you were mostly scroll wheel fodder. I felt bad when everyone kicked the shit outta you, I didn't realize how much you deserved it. I mean how wrong can 1 poster be (whose name isn't LTSNickFriscoCondit)? Well today, you've proven to me that not only are you one of the true board bitches of all time, but that I should read your posts more often.
Put a fucking maxi pad on that shit. Christ, you go from not interested to wanting to jihad in one day?

Whatever man. Go back to C&Ping Jerry Garcia lyrics.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:whose name isn't LTSNickFriscoCondit
*wipes forehead*

phhheeewwww
Last edited by RumpleForeskin on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You may all go to hell and I will go to Texas”
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Holy fucking shit, Brian, what the fuck happened to you? Most people on these boards, no matter how they started out, have worked to improve their posting. Even Cicero has gotten better (‘sup LESS IS MORE).

You, on the other hand, have been on a steady downward spiral, to where you just appear to be cruising on Auto-Tard. Take a fucking break.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
The Whistle Is Screaming

BSmack wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:I'm gonna be real, internet messageboard honest with you B.
No you're not. You're going to spin like a fucking top.
How so? I was completely honest with everything I typed after that statement. Have you ever been right(even by accident)?
TWIS wrote:I never really read much of your posts before today.
BSmack wrote:I get the feeling you're not reading them today either.
I wish that were true, but sadly, much to my own detriment, I've read them.
TWIS wrote:I'd glance at some of your stuff, but you were mostly scroll wheel fodder. I felt bad when everyone kicked the shit outta you, I didn't realize how much you deserved it. I mean how wrong can 1 poster be (whose name isn't LTSNickFriscoCondit)? Well today, you've proven to me that not only are you one of the true board bitches of all time, but that I should read your posts more often.
BSmack wrote:Put a fucking maxi pad on that shit. Christ, you go from not interested to wanting to jihad in one day?

Seeing as I've never really responded to you until the "you gotta be a parent to understand" thread from the other day, it's quite understandable.
BSmack wrote:Whatever man. Go back to C&Ping Jerry Garcia lyrics.
You should try it, even the most ardent GD/JG hater would see it as an immediate and profound improvement to your posting.
The Whistle Is Screaming

RumpleForeskin wrote:
The Whistle Is Screaming wrote:whose name isn't LTSNickFriscoCondit
*wipes forehead*

phhheeewwww
Rumps,
As bad as you are, you're not in that league.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote: Take a fucking break.

He wouldn't be "taking" one -- he'd be "giving" one.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

take it easy on Bri--err-- BSmack after all
he does live near Rochester NY--
just don't give him any money to but tickets to
a basketball game, and you'll be fine !
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Wolfman wrote:take it easy on Bri--err-- BSmack after all
he does live near Rochester NY--
just don't give him any money to but tickets to
a basketball game, and you'll be fine !

You know--
You've alluded to this tale over the years !

Anyhow, care to share the whole story? I believe you mentioned something about tix to a Syracuse game or something, but I'm not sure I've heard the details.

If this is true...and it seems a little too far fetched to be made up...

do tell.

Is this guy really lacking in charater that he flat gyped you, and didn't make it right? I mean, just because there's trusting people out there who are in a position to be taken advantage of, it doesn't mean you have to take advantage of them.

Redeem yourself--
Wolfman !
Start a pile-on--
For the ages !
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Is this guy really lacking in charater that he flat gyped you, and didn't make it right? I mean, just because there's trusting people out there who are in a position to be taken advantage of, it doesn't mean you have to take advantage of them.
The Readers Digest version.

We were supposed to go to the SU-Georgetown game in February of 98.

For some reason, he wanted me to get the tickets. Still not sure why, since he lived in Syracuse and had much easier access than I. He sent the money, and we were all set. That is, until at the last minute I had to change my plans and go to Boston to see my niece who was in Boston Children's Hospital with what would eventually become fatal heart and lung defects.

Sorry, but during the intervening 4 months, getting Wolfman's 15 dollars back to him just kind of slipped my mind as I spent damn near every waking hour of my life consumed with helping my brother and his wife get through this living hell that they were going through. By the time it was over, I honestly didn't remember. On top of which, he and I were not posting at the same bbs anymore. It had something to do with a trip to Arizona that went bad. OK, it went REAL bad. But that's a story for another time.

Fast forward two years or so. Big Owe... errr "Wolfman" appears at TNW (Or was it KC Clones?). Ah, whatever, it was one of the older boards. He starts sending IMs back and forth to Lab Rat (not me or anything) about how I still owed him money. Lab Rat emails me, and I emailed him with an offer to meet him during one of my trips to Syracuse, have a few beers and pay him back.

We went back and forth on this for a while and every time we got something set, he would cancel out at the last minute.

Next thing I know, he's posting on TNW about how I ripped him off.

Fuck him, he can go to hell for all I care.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Fair enough.

I'm betting there's going to be an entirely different version of this story coming soo, though...just a hunch.

BSmack wrote:It had something to do with a trip to Arizona that went bad. OK, it went REAL bad. But that's a story for another time.

Oh, reeeeallllly?

Then this thread will be getting bumped for another time.

I have a slightly vested interest in watching you losers fight.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:In other words you stiffed him.

Save your sob story. Nobody gives a fuck.
Whatever. He can play the victim card all he wants. That cocksucker will never see a dime from me.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:That cocksucker will never see a dime from me.

Now waaaaitaminute...

You fully admit to jacking dude for 15 bones(regardless of circumstance), and you're flat out refusing to pay him?

That's pretty manly of you.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:Fair enough.

I'm betting there's going to be an entirely different version of this story coming soo, though...just a hunch.
Maybe. We are talking about over 9 fucking years ago. I don't remember what I had for breakfast yesterday. Then again, he's fucking 9 million years older than me, so maybe he doesn't either.
Dinsdale wrote:
BSmack wrote:It had something to do with a trip to Arizona that went bad. OK, it went REAL bad. But that's a story for another time.
Oh, reeeeallllly?

Then this thread will be getting bumped for another time.

I have a slightly vested interest in watching you losers fight.
Sorry to disappoint you. But nobody from those days is around these boards save James in Syracuse err Big O errr Wolfman. And he had nothing to do with the debacle in AZ. I'll tease you a little bit and tell you that it involved a psychotic weed dealing "webmaster", a Mexican with a propensity for getting arrested during bachelor parties, a crippled mutant from Tuscon and his buddy who's erectile issues became board fodder for a while.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:
BSmack wrote:That cocksucker will never see a dime from me.
Now waaaaitaminute...

You fully admit to jacking dude for 15 bones(regardless of circumstance), and you're flat out refusing to pay him?

That's pretty manly of you.
Almost as many as someone who makes a personal issue bbs fodder.

He's got his one bit of smack he can hang over me. And he's going to use it until his bitter old ass finally keels over. Why take it away from him?

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

BSmack wrote:Sorry to disappoint you. But nobody from those days is around these boards save James in Syracuse err Big O errr Wolfman. And he had nothing to do with the debacle in AZ. I'll tease you a little bit and tell you that it involved a psychotic weed dealing "webmaster", a Mexican with a propensity for getting arrested during bachelor parties, a crippled mutant from Tuscon and his buddy who's erectile issues became board fodder for a while.
WHOA, you were gazing with Irie at the meth dealer, that's nasty.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Is that the same event that got you the Fat Little Fuck nickname?

And dude... you're a bag of shit. It doesn't matter what you think of the guy. You admit to ripping him off. You fully admit you wouldn't pay him if he was standing next to you.

Where I come from, we call that "stealing."

It's one thing if you have a beef with a business entity. "The cell phone company ripped me off, I ain't paying them shit." Sure, that's uinderstandable. "The government won't do anything about the beaners, so I'm not paying taxes." OK, go for it. Disputed amount? OK. It happens.

But you're not talking about a cell phone company, or some lame corporate billing department -- you're talking about a private citizen, one who trusted you with his money(regardless of amount). And now you're not going to pay the guy?

Fucking deplorable.

And if I was going to hook up with one of you losers for a ball game(go ahead and bet the "under" on that one), I think I could probably pony up 15 freaking bucks to cover the ticket, rather than having someone send it beforehand. And I'm sure I'd be taking full payment in beers, rather than cash.

You sound like a real zit on the ass of humanity, BSteal.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

BSmack wrote:getting Wolfman's 15 dollars back to him just kind of slipped my mind
Bro, you should really produce your own material.

Sin,

the #1 fallback excuse of all time from losers and degenerates 'round the world
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Leaving Ron and Nicole's domes attached just kind of slipped my mind.

Sin,
Orenthal
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

I'm gonna go ahead and RACK Wolfman for bringing this to light. This thread should produce many a laugh when it's all said and done. Already has so far.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and RACK Wolfman for bringing this to light.

I'll go ahead and second.

Sure, Wolftard may be the lamest thing to ever bog down the internet, and when the day comes that he starts pushing daisies, I'll dance a little jig, but damn...

I sure the fuck wouldn't steal the guy's money. It boggles my mind that someone would think doing so is justified. Hell, I would have covered his $15 ticket until I saw him, anyway.

Fuckin'A...it's one thing to say really nasty shit to people you don't know over the internet, and describe in great detail how you'll relish the day they suck their last bit of wasted oxygen...

It's a whole nother thing to take money from someone, break your agreement, and pocket their coin.

Unfuckingbelivably deplorable...and this comes from BSmack's side of the story. I'm guessing once Wolfman chimes in with the more factual version of the events(since we know for fact that BSmack is one dishonest shitstain), it's going to sound even worse.

Damn...what a fucking dick. If I thought Wolfdouche was particularly hurting, I'd send him the $15 myself.

Jeebuz.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Do you know what $15 invested in a High-Yield mutual fund in 1998 would be worth today?

Sin,

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Dinsdale wrote:It's a whole nother thing to take money from someone, break your agreement, and pocket their coin.
Lay off, bro. Not acting like a complete fucking shitstain of a douchebag kind of slipped his mind.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Dinsdale wrote:And dude... you're a bag of shit. It doesn't matter what you think of the guy. You admit to ripping him off. You fully admit you wouldn't pay him if he was standing next to you.
I'll recant a little bit. It he were standing next to me, I'd pay him back. And I'd buy his beers for the night. It's an offer that was made multiple times. And every time he backed out. Usually as I was on the road to CNY.

Simply put, he decided to turn this into board fodder rather than meet me face to face. And that's the last I'll have to say on it.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:Simply put, he decided to turn this into board fodder rather

Possibly the only RACK the old fart will get around here.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Meet the guy? So you're placing conditions on paying the man his money? Classy. Get his fucking address, pay the man, and be done with it.

By the way, this story from BCash is a tad too sketchy to fully believe. What, did you set up camp in the hospital for the entire four months? How much actual time does one put in to "console" after a niece? What, were you performing the fucking lung operation or something? And for a niece? Damn, the only way my life is going to shut down entirely to the point I can start tossing out the "it slipped my mind" excuse without guilt or repercussion would be if my fucking wife or mother were on their deathbeds. Even then, I'm pretty sure I could find the necessary 5 minutes to slap a check in the mail within a 120 day timeframe.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

you should be able to double your money every 7 years, right? Bri, you need to hand over about 33 bucks or so.

pay the old boy. he's on a fixed income and all.

he's prolly sittin' at the dinning room table as we speak diving into a heaping helping of alpo casserole think, if that welshing sob paid up, I might have a steak tonight.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
velocet
"Q-Town"

Post by velocet »

BSmack wrote:I'll recant a little bit. It he were standing next to me, I'd pay him back. And I'd buy his beers for the night. It's an offer that was made multiple times. And every time he backed out. Usually as I was on the road to CNY.

Simply put, he decided to turn this into board fodder rather than meet me face to face. And that's the last I'll have to say on it.

This unfolded before our very eyes on TNW's Boxing forum circa 2000-2001. Does the Wayback Machine have TNW archived? If so one may find the exchange between BigO and Bsmack I'll paraphrase here:

(It began in the context of one of the many forum political fight threads, and in a shot aimed at Bsmack: )

BigO: What do you expect from Liberals? They take your money and give you nothing in return!

Bsmack: (exasperated) WTF? I've said let's meet up numerous times and I'll pay you...

BigO: (something like: )I don't believe you! You never showed the first time! I'll never get my 8 bucks*

Bsmack: Christ! What do you want from me? PM me your address and I'll mail the money to you.

BigO: No way! I won't trust a thief with my personal info!

----------------------------------------------------------

Apologies if I got any or all of this past board minutia wrong, it is just what I remember.

velocet

*Incidentally, I thought the amount in question was eight dollars or less. Whatever.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

mvscal wrote:Unless you have a welshing shitstain of your own, you can't possibly understand.
Outstanding!

Rack it
DiT
Eternal Scobode

Post by DiT »

BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Is this guy really lacking in charater that he flat gyped you, and didn't make it right? I mean, just because there's trusting people out there who are in a position to be taken advantage of, it doesn't mean you have to take advantage of them.
The Readers Digest version.

We were supposed to go to the SU-Georgetown game in February of 98.

For some reason, he wanted me to get the tickets. Still not sure why, since he lived in Syracuse and had much easier access than I. He sent the money, and we were all set. That is, until at the last minute I had to change my plans and go to Boston to see my niece who was in Boston Children's Hospital with what would eventually become fatal heart and lung defects.

Sorry, but during the intervening 4 months, getting Wolfman's 15 dollars back to him just kind of slipped my mind as I spent damn near every waking hour of my life consumed with helping my brother and his wife get through this living hell that they were going through. By the time it was over, I honestly didn't remember. On top of which, he and I were not posting at the same bbs anymore. It had something to do with a trip to Arizona that went bad. OK, it went REAL bad. But that's a story for another time.

Fast forward two years or so. Big Owe... errr "Wolfman" appears at TNW (Or was it KC Clones?). Ah, whatever, it was one of the older boards. He starts sending IMs back and forth to Lab Rat (not me or anything) about how I still owed him money. Lab Rat emails me, and I emailed him with an offer to meet him during one of my trips to Syracuse, have a few beers and pay him back.

We went back and forth on this for a while and every time we got something set, he would cancel out at the last minute.

Next thing I know, he's posting on TNW about how I ripped him off.

Fuck him, he can go to hell for all I care.
Bri,my brah for nine years now,just square with O on the coin.
throw out the bitching between you to and just square up on the cashe.
it's the right thing to do and I KNOW you're a straight up dude.

on a side note,sup velo,long time no see'o
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Jesus, B.

WTF is wrong with you? You've probably dropped more in downloads in the last week than what you owe the guy.

From your own account, 4 key words:
He sent the money
Man up already, you snively bitch. And if you actually were a male, you'd throw in a few extra bucks ... about 9 years worth of interest.

Unbeevable.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Btw, I'll also throw a RACK Wolfman's way for throwing what could have been another Nick Psycho pileon thread into a Bsmacked pileon. I didn't think that was possible.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Somehow I imagine that if Wolfman wanted the cash, he'd already have it. Instead, he's earned well more than $15 in entertainment by tossing BSmack to the wolves every couple of years and besmirching his integrity and honor. Well done, old man! :lol:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Honour has been lost forever. All he can do is move on and lay low for another victim.
bwaaahahaha...BCarped has a vicious ankle-sweep. Consider your loose change surrendered.

I hope one day BWelsh and BigOwe can get together and hash this out over a few frosty flagons of urine Lite...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

The word is "welch," people.

Just in case of the possibility of some sort of regional differences, I looked it up on urbandictionary.com... nope, no entry under "welsh" in regards to this context...although the first "welsh" entry was rather funny.

"Welch."

W-E-L-C-H

"Welch."

Or, if you prefer, you can simply say "that fucking asshole BSmacked me, and kiped my 15 bones."

As an aside, since I had urbandictionary open, I looked up "kipe." Didn't realize that was a U&L thing.
RumpleForeskin
Jack Sprat

Post by RumpleForeskin »

Dinsdale wrote:The word is "welch," people.
Thanks for clearing that up. This whole time, I kept picturing B(back)Pay looking like Ian Woosnam.
Last edited by RumpleForeskin on Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.