PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

USC baseball about to get better?

Post by SoCalTrjn »

it certainly couldnt get any worse.

The Trojans baseball program has been in shambles and after Mike Gilespie left, the head coaching search went as far as his no experiance having son in law Chad Kreuter and the program got even worse.

The Trojan players leaving for the Pros have all said that kreuter was worse than even little league coaches and have even said their development went backwards playing for Kreuter.
This offseason USC lost 2 assistant coaches, one to a local High School and one to Auburn. Now there are expected announcements of who will take their place, the first is Doyle Wislon, the head coach at Chandler-Gilbert College, he will take over as the hitting coach for the Trojans offense that was horrible this year. The other coach and what is good news if the rumors are true is that Tom House will be returning home to USC to take over as the Trojans Pitching Coach, if USC is going to be stuck with an inexperianced head coach, at least the pitching staff will be in better hands under Tom House than it was under Dave Lawn
Laxplayer
President of the USC hater club
Location: On the golf course because......well, I'm the golf coach.

Post by Laxplayer »

That's fucking great. Krueter has kids that play in the same league my son plays in and he invited my son's team to a game this year. I wouldn't let him go because I refuse to give any of my money to that fucking school. Besides if he went it would have been a little weird wearing a UCLA hat and Brady Quinn jersey and hanging out with the $C hacks. Bummer that their program is sucking right now........ :D