The Jailnuggets

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dinsdale
Lord Google

The Jailnuggets

Post by Dinsdale »

GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo. (June 10) - Nuggets reserve forward DerMarr Johnson was charged with resisting arrest and interfering with police during a disturbance outside a nightclub. Police said they used a taser to calm the 6-foot-9 player.

Johnson and two women were arrested, booked and released early Saturday. The women were charged with disturbing the peace.

Dan Recht, Johnson's lawyer, said his client was breaking up a fight between the two women.

"There was a great deal of confusion and the police mistakenly believe he was interfering with them," Recht told The Denver Post. "However, we are confident when all the facts come out it will be clear that DerMarr is innocent and did nothing wrong."

Johnson, in his sixth season in the league, averaged 3.5 points and 1.5 rebounds in 10.7 minutes this season.

Gee, it sure sucks that the Blazers are a bunch of chiorboys(with the two non-chiorboys on their way out this offseason), and the Nuggets so willingly accepted the open position.

What a bunch of stupid fuckers Nuggets management are. I think the Blazers were a fine example of experimenting with horrible people on their roster, just because they had game. But Denver apparently learned nothing from the experiment-gone-awry, and are looking to verify the result.

I'll save you a few years of misery, Jailnuggets -- it won't work. You can't take the biggest gangsta's in the NBA, put them on the same team, and expect good things to happen.

Holy crap -- they took KMart, who hasn't really been convicted of anything, but isn't noted for being a "character guy;" they drafted Warn-a-Brother, who Joe Dumars took a pass on at #2, just because he's a walking, talking, piece of crap; they added AI to the mix, whose accomplishments as a gangsta-baller is pretty well-trodden ground...

And wasn't it Denver who took Rueben Patterson off our hands? It might be a red flag if you're taking on guys who are too much of a criminal liability even for the Blazers. Smart move getting rid of him, since he's had yet more domestic violence charges since then, even.

And now they're rumored to be courting Ron Artest? Man, this soap opera just gets better...it's damn funny shit, now that it isn't my team doing it. How about Stephen Jackson? You guys interested in Jackson? How about Jermaine O'Neal? He's on the block.

Rumor has it Michael Vick might be looking for work in a few years...I'll bet he can play roundball, too. Maybe pick up Pacman Jones off the waiver wire?

The Noogs are fucking clowning. Doesn't really matter, I guess -- the Northwest Division is now spoken for, for the next 10-15 years anyway.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Blueblood
Ren Fairy

Re: The Jailnuggets

Post by Blueblood »

Dinsdale wrote:
Gee, it sure sucks that the Blazers are a bunch of chiorboys(with the two non-chiorboys on their way out this offseason), and the Nuggets so willingly accepted the open position.

Who's....who's been...what?

"I don't really remember, but I do remember someone told me
once that me and my brother once ran north New Jersey....I
thought that was nice."