Payback from Daytona?

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Payback from Daytona?

Post by MuchoBulls »

Hope it is.

Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Didn't catch any of the race. What happened? Did Tony punt Kvrt?

If so:

Rack!

Anyways, props to Truex. I knew there was some reason I had him on my team.

much :bode: today for my shit team.

And Rack Kenny Wallace. Was watching Race Day on Speed Channel before the rainout yesterday, and he fucking picked Truex to win from the 26th post. I was all like, dude, whatever shit it is you're taking, just stop.

Lord knows we'll never hear the end of that.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

I didn't see it either, but reading the Lap by Lap thing sounded like #20 punted #2.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

MuchoBulls wrote:I didn't see it either, but reading the Lap by Lap thing sounded like #20 punted #2.
Busch wasn't clear but came up anyway. So, Tony punted him.

RACK Tony!!

This might be another job for the man that never forgets.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Yep.

that's pretty much of how it was...."PUNK~Azz" PUNTED the PUSS~Ass...after the PUSS came back up the Track.

PUSS claimed that PUNK was holding everybody up and SHE didn't understand why PUNK was driving like that.

NASCAR "PARKED" the PUSS...so saying that its the PUNKS Fault would be like crying about your stinkin' month old Tampon.

Truex freakin'DOMINATED the Race.

RACK'em!
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:Yep.

that's pretty much of how it was...."PUNK~Azz" PUNTED the PUSS~Ass...after the PUSS came back up the Track.

PUSS claimed that PUNK was holding everybody up and SHE didn't understand why PUNK was driving like that.

NASCAR "PARKED" the PUSS...so saying that its the PUNKS Fault would be like crying about your stinkin' month old Tampon.

Truex freakin'DOMINATED the Race.

RACK'em!
NASCAR Parked Busch for what happened in the pits after the accident. I guess almost running over Stewart's tire changer was in bad form?

Near as I can tell they haven't made a judgment about the accident itself.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

I'd say both of these drivers have very similar tempers and impulse control issues. Tony flat out hit Kurt. Call it payback or punt kick. That said, no excuse for hitting Tonys car on pit road.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

trev wrote: Tony flat out hit Kurt.
That would be completely incorrect as to the intent of your statement. Tony was in position, Kurt came up, Tony refused to back down. Completely Krackhead's fault. Tony was under ZERO obligation to give up space he already occupied.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

to ADD to that....if Tony was in the WRONG....check your calender--->it'll be Thursday in about 45 minutes.

has anything been judged upon Tony?

NO.

in NFL terms....Tony's PUNT was DOWNED inside the FIVE---->Puss-Bag starts her Drive @ the 3...errr...from HER Trailer.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

:lol:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Drivers give up positions every day. It's part of the game. It's a matter of choice. Tony chose to hit Kurt. It was his perogative. Tony hit Kurt.

Kurt should be suspended real soon. That should calm him down a bit. :)
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

Qbert wrote:to ADD to that....if Tony was in the WRONG....check your calender--->it'll be Thursday in about 45 minutes.

has anything been judged upon Tony?

NO.

in NFL terms....Tony's PUNT was DOWNED inside the FIVE---->Puss-Bag starts her Drive @ the 3...errr...from HER Trailer.

sorry to burst the bubble... but due to the passing of Bill France Jr, most of the NASCAR higher ups are attending funeral, etc...
judgement shall be passed Friday.

for all i know or care... tony gets nothing. but i'm sure kurt will get something for sure for the episode that followed in the pits.
either way, we don't know until friday morning
"Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."

If teachers made twice as much as rock stars, which would you rather be?

There are two motivations in sports... which one is yours?

rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

trev wrote:Drivers give up positions every day. It's part of the game. It's a matter of choice. Tony chose to hit Kurt. It was his perogative. Tony hit Kurt.

Kurt should be suspended real soon. That should calm him down a bit. :)
All true but the bolded part. Tony was in a straight line. Kurt came up the track. One straight. One angled. Who did the hitting? As an excop I can tell you without question that if that happened on the street, Kurt would get the ticket for failure to yield right of way when making a lane change. Simple.

And yes, Krackhead should definitely get a sitdown of at least a couple of races.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

trev wrote:Drivers give up positions every day. It's part of the game.
And if you’ve read what Stewart had to say after the race, he made the point that with most other drivers on the circuit, there is that give and take. But Stewart just got sick of giving up a position to Busch when Busch would never return the favor when the situation was reversed. That wreck was Kurt’s fault. Period.

Stewart also indicated that Kyle Busch had learned his lessons, and that nowadays he had no problems with him. Fuck Kurt Busch, and rack Jimmy Spencer for punching him in the face a few years back.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Mac22
Elwood

Post by Mac22 »

Kurt Busch was docked 100 driver points Friday, fined $100,000 and placed on probation until the end of the year for reckless driving and endangering a crew member on pit road... -espn
"Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive, but what they conceal is vital."

If teachers made twice as much as rock stars, which would you rather be?

There are two motivations in sports... which one is yours?

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mac22 wrote:Kurt Busch was docked 100 driver points Friday, fined $100,000 and placed on probation until the end of the year for reckless driving and endangering a crew member on pit road... -espn
It's about what I expected.

BTW: Did anybody catch "Fast Cars and Superstars" on ABC? Kurt Busch showing newbies how to drive after this last week was a little ironic.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown