5/24/07 Update...

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Dinsdale
Lord Google

5/24/07 Update...

Post by Dinsdale »

We still get Greg Oden, and you still don't.

We are one foregone deal away from the scariest front line since Bird, McHale, and Parrish...you aren't.

We are sitting here laughing about the Reign of Dominance that's about to be unleashed, while you guys are trembling in your boots, cursing inanimate ping pong balls.

Doesn't suck to be Blazerfan right about now. We knew the suffering would be short, and the deep-pockets mentality would be back, along with annual playoff runs(we did make the playoffs every year for over 2 decades, which wasn't so long ago). We knew Rip City would be on the map once again. We knew the Lottery Gods would make things right after our screwings of recent years.

It's all come together.

Fear the Pinwheel.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Laughing over here at Dins' proclamations of greatness and cocksmoking of a fucking Rookie who hasnt so much as taken the court in the Big Show against the greatest Ballers in the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

For the record, I think both guys will be decent players at best for thier careers.

Dinsdale wrote:

Doesn't suck to be Blazerfan right about now. We knew the suffering would be short

30 years without a title says what?

and the deep-pockets mentality would be back,
That strategy worked out extremely well for you.

-2000 Lakers
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Raydah James wrote:For the record, I think both guys will be decent players at best for thier careers.

Fucking TEARS rolling down my face, dude.

Tears.

Let's look at some of the other "print up his jersey to wave around at the lottery" guys, shall we?

Let's see...Shaq? How did he work out?

Duncan? Has he surpassed "decent" yet?

LeBron? Took a team of absolute, complete, unadulterated shit to the conference finals by age 22...he's "decent," I guess.

Someone remind me which "no-brainer #1" since the inception of the lottery didn't work out? Derek Coleman, maybe? Name another...

Which you can't. There isn't one.

You're doing a piss-poor job hiding your fear, James.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one