Kraut McWheels?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Kraut McWheels?

Post by Smackie Chan »

And here I thought our physically challenged troll Quad was a good ol' red-blooded 'mercan ...
BERLIN (Reuters) - A wheelchair-bound German stunned police when they pulled him over for using the road and found he was 10 times over the legal alcohol limit for drivers.

"He was right in the middle of the road," said a spokesman for police in the northeastern city of Schwerin Tuesday. "The officers couldn't quite believe it when they saw the results of the breath test. That's a life-threatening figure."

The 31-year-old told police he had been out drinking with a friend and was a little over a mile from home when a squad car stopped him as he passed through the village of Ventschow.

Police said that because the man was technically traveling as a pedestrian, he could not be charged with a driving offence.

"It's not like we can impound his wheelchair," the spokesman said. "But he is facing some sort of punishment. It's just not clear yet what exactly that will be."
Judging from the name of the village in which he was stopped, I believe we can also deduce what message board the poster behind the troll used to frequent.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

10 times the legal limit? I hope for that guy's sake the legal limit in Germany is .03 or something close.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Quad McWheels
Crack Whore

aww jesus christ

Post by Quad McWheels »

I'll have more on this later. This is gonna take a while to sort out.

These goddam SS sons of bitches think I'm German, since all I was yelling was "NIEN!!!!" as they took me down. I put up a hell of a fight, though. I must have held them off for 7-8 seconds.

I'm pretty psyched. The only other high score I've ever had is on my brother-in-laws NES which I've not allowed to be unplugged since 1988 to preserve my #1 ranking on Duck Hunt.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

In my little home town, not far from my mother's house, there was a fellow in a chair that wopuld get loaded and go down one of the main arterial roads. He'd drive right down the middle and people were constantly calling the cops who would give him a lift home. Finally after someone clipped him in the dark he was charged with DUI and found to be 8 times over the legal limit. The driver of the vehicle was not charged and he had to pay for the damage to the car.

I wish the car would have finished him as he was a pain in the ass who figured being crippled gave him the right to act the prick 24/7.

He died of liver failure at the age of 43. No one cried.