hey felix

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Mile-Hi T
Elwood

hey felix

Post by Mile-Hi T »

I am looking to trade in some clubs that I recently inherited. Any recomendations. Golf Galaxy, Colorado Ski and Golf, Golfsmiths. It is a UNUSED set of Ping ISI-K with senior graphite shafts. I know that I am not going to get more that 40% of the original price ($965.00 three years ago), but who will give me the best deal?
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

e-b-a-y
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

IndyFrisco wrote:e-b-a-y
^^^^^^ your best bet if you want top dollar...chains like Golf Galaxy put the big hurt on you with phrases like "those clubs aren't worth anything because they're THREE YEARS OLD"....

and don't forget to specify that THEY paying the shipping costs :o .....

but really, this is a question better suited for our resident club salesman.......Q, your thoughts....
get out, get out while there's still time
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Sorry for not responding to the other thread. I was going to defer to Qbert, since he's the man.

I've never hit an ISI, so my opinion would be worth even less than the rest of the opinions I give. Although I've found that most products that say PING on them generally perform well.

I'd say e-bay is your best bet, or try your local craigslist.

But to be honest, even if I was totally in the market for a set of ISI's, I doubt I'd want to give up more than about $200-250 for a set of "pre-owned" clubs. Because frankly, I know a set would come along in that range.

I'd suggest that you try to sell them to Ken, but I'll bet the senior graphite is a little stiff for his swing.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

mile-hi

i like the "KEN" angle....probably fetch you $400-450!

no matter how "unused" the clubs are....they are OLD. ISI-K's were current in 1998.

they are SENIOR Shaft....which limits your market to the rotten old bastards who can propel a FART farther than a tee shot....(although that tee shot is STRAIGHT!)

going market for USED Pings....is around $200.

EBAY
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

Right on guys. Thanks for the advice.