Grudging Racks for Jeffy

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:Spin, spin, spin, blah, blah, blah
Move the goalposts much?

Yes, let's go to the tape again and examine the link you posted, but just one line further down.

Lap 185 -- YELLOW FLAG NO. 7: David Reutimann blows his engine and brings out the caution.

Where in hell did you get that Jr. wasn't in 2nd at that point? It says nothing about who exactly was where at the moment that caution came out. I know where he was, because I watched it with my own two eyes. He was exactly where he was at lap 183. To wit:

Lap 183 -- LEAD CHANGE: Jamie McMurray leads with Dale Earnhardt Jr. right behind.

What part of that doesn't penetrate your thick skull? How fuckin' convenient that you didn't include that with your 1st post.

Again to my point. If the caution hadn't come out at lap 185, Jr. had a run going on McMurray and was poised to pass him with a little help. He just may have held on. The caution let Jeffy and Jimmy regroup and thus the bullshit finish.
So if Dale Jr. wins Watkins Glen or Sonoma (fat fucking chance that will happen, but let's just say for the sake of argument), it's OK for Gordon fans to throw shit at him if he does a burnout? You know, because he is in Gordon country and should just bow his head and apologize for winning.
Gordon fans? Gordon country?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good one! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Assuming that there are these things called Gordon fans who actually attend races, it's doubtful that any of those limp wristed faggots could manage to heave their Smirmoff fruity wine coolers over the catch fence.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

MuchoBulls wrote: It's amazing the hate you have for the guy. He is by no means one of my favorite drivers, but the bottom line is that he is one of the best drivers of all time.
I don't hate Jeffy. I despise him. Big difference.

I've actually developed a ton of respect for his driving ability and the way he conducts himself on and off the track. Remember, the #3 had a whole lot of people who didn't like him either during his prime. That gradually turned to respect over the years. Can't say that Gordon will ever reach that level, no matter how many races or titles he wins.

I do hate Gordon fans though. Fuckin' front running, bandwagoning bitches who don't know a goddamn thing about racin'. The kind of twerps that when asked who their favorite driver is during a race, look around and ask themselves, "who's winning"?

You can believe that, or you can believe that's I'm just trying to create some traffic up in this slooow bitch with post 2k. At this rate, we'll catch the Golf forum in no time.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Rack the effort Wags. I would start up a Grudge rack for Tony Stewart thread if Tony wasn't such an underachieving whiney loser.

:D
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Wags I can go on and on with you about Jeff Gordon's place in Nascar history. He will be known as one of the best drivers this sport has ever seen. There is no doubt about that. The fact he didn't come from the inbred Midwest or South is the real reason why all you fuckin necks can't get it. So shove it up your ass and realize Hendrick Motorsports is going to dominate for years to come.

This rant was brought to you by Gordon Inc., proud sponsor of making wags' thread reach its full potential.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote:Spin, spin, spin, blah, blah, blah
Move the goalposts much?

Yes, let's go to the tape again and examine the link you posted, but just one line further down.

Lap 185 -- YELLOW FLAG NO. 7: David Reutimann blows his engine and brings out the caution.

Where in hell did you get that Jr. wasn't in 2nd at that point? It says nothing about who exactly was where at the moment that caution came out. I know where he was, because I watched it with my own two eyes. He was exactly where he was at lap 183. To wit:

Lap 183 -- LEAD CHANGE: Jamie McMurray leads with Dale Earnhardt Jr. right behind.
No he wasn't you stuttering retard. Read up to the restart order.
Lap 191 -- GREEN FLAG: Jeff Gordon gets the final two laps under way.
1. Jeff Gordon
2. Jamie McMurray
3. Jimmie Johnson
4. Kurt Busch
5. David Gilliland
In case you forgot, they don't race to the start/finish line when a yellow flag is dropped. The field is frozen on the yellow. That means the restart order is EXACTLY the same as the order at the time of the yellow barring any pit stops. Which Dale Jr. did not make. Which means that Earnhardt wasn't even in the top 5 at the time of the caution. Now I also have my own, non Bud Light impaired memory to back that up. But I figured that after seeing NASCAR's lap by lap on the deal that you would be smart enough to figure that out on your own. Obviously you proved me wrong.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: No he wasn't you stuttering retard. Read up to the restart order.
Did I stutter?

NASCAR obviously fucked up the restart order, because clearly, Jr. was in 2nd when that caution waved. He backed off when he saw the yellow light flashing and some cheating bitches got by him and got away with it. Saw it with my own two sober eyes, I did. I was all like "how in the FUCKING HELL is the #8 restarting this in 8th"? He got hosed.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. Don't you even fucking dare trying to refute it, you ASS.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Wow! Wags, I would like to think you are a semi-intelligent person on the interwebs and all... You condone bullshit behavior from #3/#8 fans and then don't understand what Brian just spelled out?

Maybe the reason I don't like junior so much is because of his moronic fan base. I will now give Jr. a pass because I now have seen enough posts from a Gordon haters that have yet to define why they hate him. Jeff is a winner. Dale Sr. liked Jeff Why don't you ignorant backwoods fucksticks understand that?
Last edited by Atomic Punk on Wed May 02, 2007 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I understand exactly what Bitch Gordon Smack just spelled out, and I'd like to think you're a semi-intelligent person also... for a Waltrip fan that is.

See if you can read between the lines and decipher what I spelled out.

I give not a fuck what Bitch Gordon Smack spelled out or what Bitch Gordon Smack thinks. I'll call it the way that I see it thru my DEI and RCR colored glasses and let the chips fall where they may. Do you think I care about being right?

harumph

We're here for each other's amusement, so get to dancing.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I just editted my post prior to your insane response.

That's okay though. We all like racing.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

I'm not sure Bitch Smack likes racin'. I think he likes being right, and sucking Gordon cack along the way.

That's ok, though. I welcome diversity.

Insane? Crazy like a fox, my good man. Crossing swords with Bri is a delight, though he can shove the gratuitous insults up a Bush veto. I'm trying to break the man of that, but he's just so damned insecure one has to handle with care.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

War Wagon wrote:I don't hate Jeffy. I despise him. Big difference.

I've actually developed a ton of respect for his driving ability and the way he conducts himself on and off the track. Remember, the #3 had a whole lot of people who didn't like him either during his prime. That gradually turned to respect over the years. Can't say that Gordon will ever reach that level, no matter how many races or titles he wins.

I do hate Gordon fans though. Fuckin' front running, bandwagoning bitches who don't know a goddamn thing about racin'. The kind of twerps that when asked who their favorite driver is during a race, look around and ask themselves, "who's winning"?

You can believe that, or you can believe that's I'm just trying to create some traffic up in this slooow bitch with post 2k. At this rate, we'll catch the Golf forum in no time.
Fair enough. Please don't think I am a #24 fan. I respect him for the driver he is, but he's not my favorite driver. I root for the guys who drive Ford's.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote:I'm not sure Bitch Smack likes racin'. I think he likes being right, and sucking Gordon cack along the way.

Insane? Crazy like a fox, my good man. Crossing swords with Bri is a delight, though he can shove the gratuitous insults up a Bush veto. I'm trying to break the man of that, but he's just so damned insecure one has to handle with care.
diversity....

ya'know what's funny? i'd bet that Bri' would have his cooler full of Sam Adams or Amstel Lights for whatever RACE we'd actually CORNER Him into going to..... :mrgreen:

Gordon has really achieved....at CUP Racing. HE's DAMN Good!

i don't like him...but, i respect what he's accomplished.

i'll just have to take Bobby Knight's advice.....and live with it for now.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Qbert wrote:
War Wagon wrote:I'm not sure Bitch Smack likes racin'. I think he likes being right, and sucking Gordon cack along the way.

diversity....

ya'know what's funny? i'd bet that Bri' would have his cooler full of Sam Adams or Amstel Lights for whatever RACE we'd actually CORNER Him into going to..... :mrgreen:

Gordon has really achieved....at CUP Racing. HE's DAMN Good!

i don't like him...but, i respect what he's accomplished.

i'll just have to take Bobby Knight's advice.....and live with it for now.
Now don't you go holding hands and singing Kumbaya on me. We need your beer cans at the ready.

sin

Talledega fans now banned for life

http://sports.yahoo.com/nascar/news;_yl ... &type=lgns

But seriously...

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

:oops:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

RACE Itenerary Weekend for Bri'

OH SHIT....they want to DRINK for qualifying....

....then we're having a cook-out....and DRINK some more.....

GOLF?....yes....were finding a course on Saturday/Sunday Morning.

then we're going back to the Track....and DRINK some MORE...

its TIME to go IN to the TRACK for the RACE....better have something to DRINK??????

the LOSER at Golf bought all of the Sammitches....in case you were worried about FOOD?

we'd throw shit at each other...before we'd waste it on the Track.....

Gawd thats so freakin' DUMB.

INBREDS throwing things at Gordon....

waste of BEER!
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

The loser at golf buys the food? Shit, I might as well bring the stuff down with me and save the hassle of going to the store on race day. My golf is the sux. My swing is so bad it would throw Jim Furyk off his game. No way I'm betting with a professional club fitter unless I get 10 strokes a side.

OK, so I hit the range for the first time this year just yesterday. I invented a new bad shot. I like to call it the blade-shank. I think I've perfected it with my wedge.

Maybe by July I might get away with only getting 5 strokes?

NAH!

Someday I'll get to a Cup race. But it won't be this year or next. Too many real life issues to deal with. That is, unless I score some freebies to Watkins Glen.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Bri'

PAR = 90

(~sin ~been in the golf business too long!)
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Speaking of Jeff Gordon, I saw him yesterday before the start of the race standing with some hog that must be his new wife. Nice fucking boiler.

Or maybe she’s preggers. If so, I wonder which of his crew members knocked her up?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

See the first post in this thread, Goobs. That has already been covered.
Zero Racks for having your fugly ass wife in victory lane prominantly showing off how preggers she is. We know that you didn't knock that bitch up yourself, ok? You don't have the equipment. Can you say "sperm bank"?