Yo Headhunter

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Yo Headhunter

Post by Douchebag »

sup bro? you mentioned this a while back and I hung onto it just in case:
Headhunter wrote:Rack Douchebag! I think I'll paypal him some cash to get started. After stop 1, he'll no longer need extra cash, as I'm sure he'll steal your wallet and your girl after he whips your ass!
dude, can you hook me up? Float me like a hundred dollars? I'm good for it, man. straight up. Even if all you can give is twenty bucks, that's cool.

HERE'S THE UPDATE DILDOS -

the fucking Greyhound broke down last night, and i was stuck in some ratty, dirty shithole town somwhere in northern West Virginia. they couldn't get another bus there until late in the morning so i was forced to stay in some sleezebucket motel for the night, which set me back about $39.99. if there was a Choice hotel somewhere in this cousin-breeding ratbox of a town i could've used by 25% off coupon and saved some serious jack. DAMNIT!

And i fu cking HATE staying in anything less than a 3 Star hotel. i'm used to the higher end places like Quality Inn and The Roof.

anyway, it was going on 11am and the replacement Greyhound still hadn't showed. the driver said how some dumbshit coordinator down at dispatch didn't get the news until like 5 hours later.

at that point, i was waiting outside with the rest of the passengers with my heavy-ass Jansport backpack on, and i yelled out "FUCK THIS BULLSHIT! AND FUCK YOU, GREYHOUND!"

i stormed off and headed down the main highway, kicking up gravel behind me to show them and the driver how PISSED i was

But soon enough...JACKPOT!

the first h ouse i passed had this van outside wiht a for sale sign.

some redneck was swinging from his porch swigging a beer and i approached him and asked how much. He said $300.

I said, "For THAT piece of rotting metal?"

"Take it or leave it," he said.

I WAS going to break out my fists and beat him for the keys, but i noticed a loaded shotgun next to his lawnchair and didn't want to risk it so I said, "fuggit," and broke out my wallet and paid the smelly fuck.

He flung me the keys and i raced to that sucker and hopped back on the highway.

anyway, i've finally gotten here. i've got $15 left to my name. barely enough for a couple meals, and no hotel money. i'm sleeping in the van tonight - which smells like sweat and urine.

i need some cash, bro. Stevo's tapped out even. whatever you can do, dude.
Get fucked, dick.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

Donate some sperm. Get it from Stevo's colon.
Enigmabag
Dissed by THE CREW

Post by Enigmabag »

i told you the last time we got stuck with all those pukas that times were changing. but you wouldnt listen. now look at you. sitting in the burgh, by yourself ina piss bucket waiting to get your ASS handed to you. again. id feel sorry for you if you werent such a back stabbing son of a bitch.

and now your begging dudes for cash. why dont you just go suck some dick for a dollar and get it over with. deep down, you probably want to do it anyway. it might explain why you hang out with fags and are angry all the time.

i could loan you some money. the MAN pays me 15% on the wind chimes i sell, and me and t-bag are fucking rolling in cash and chicks. we don't stay in shitbox motels, either. the MAN has a bunch of chicks in every city that let us crash in their apartnment. eat a dick, db.
Get bent, asshole.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Yo Headhunter

Post by Dinsdale »

Douchebag wrote:my heavy-ass Jansport backpack .

RACK the U&L gear. When combined with a VW Bus, you're freaking gold in the U&L.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

Dude, your celly is disconnected again? WTF, man?

Look, I've got an idea. My eastern region sales supervisor with Schwan's is still in downtown Pittsburgh. I just got off the phone with him, and he's willing to hook you up with a booth for a couple days to work out of. There's nothin to it, man. Just learn the catalog, and try to push the higher priced items.

He'll pay you under the table as long as you can meet the quotas.

I'll PM you the details.

Later, brah.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Rollins wrote:I'll PM you the details.
There's a first....maybe you ought to show your other boys how that feature works, Shitstain.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

Dinsdale wrote:RACK the U&L gear. When combined with a VW Bus, you're freaking gold in the U&L.
Uhh, so you can lend me some cash then? I'm good for it, brah.

Enigmabag - FUCK OFF. i wouldn't take a PENNY from you even if that meant my dying mother could live. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU'RE ABOUT.

Rollins - i'm supposed to meet up with your boss later this afternoon. he's going to run me through a crash course on how to sell this shit. thanks for getting me out of this bind, bro. i owe you bigtime. once i rake in a few bucks, i can focus on killing PSUFAN again.
Get fucked, dick.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Douchebag wrote:Uhh, so you can lend me some cash then? I'm good for it, brah.

Sorry, I'm a little short at the moment. But I'll totally hook you up with this really bitchin plasma donation place that will score you some dough when you get here.

You can pass the HIV screening, can't you?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Douchebag wrote:
Uhh, so you can lend me some cash then?
your constant whine for money is getting kind of embarassing dude......

here's a website to help you out....

http://www.lazybeggers.com/en/ideas.html

and before you ask.....

NO I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY YOU CAN BORROW
get out, get out while there's still time
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Douchebag wrote:Rollins - i'm supposed to meet up with your boss later this afternoon. he's going to run me through a crash course on how to sell this shit. thanks for getting me out of this bind, bro. i owe you bigtime. once i rake in a few bucks, i can focus on killing PSUFAN again.
You're going to try to make money selling Schwan's? I think you can make a hell of a lot more sucking schwanz.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Douchebag wrote:he's going to run me through a crash course on how to sell this shit. thanks for getting me out of this bind, bro. i owe you bigtime. once i rake in a few bucks, i can focus on killing PSUFAN again.

dude, can you hook me up with some of those buffalo wings....they're pretty tasty....
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Felix wrote:
Dang!

Now I remember where I've seen that face before...

All of a sudden it hits me... lose the hat, change the shirt, add some puka shells...

Douchebag

InkyDave

Fuuuuukkkkkk
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

cuda
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Douchebag wrote:sup bro? you mentioned this a while back and I hung onto it just in case:
Headhunter wrote:Rack Douchebag! I think I'll paypal him some cash to get started. After stop 1, he'll no longer need extra cash, as I'm sure he'll steal your wallet and your girl after he whips your ass!
dude, can you hook me up? Float me like a hundred dollars? I'm good for it, man. straight up. Even if all you can give is twenty bucks, that's cool.
Hey, I said "fear the douche," and I said it EARLY ON, asswipe. Where the hell are my props?

I would have given you 20 bucks, too. Not now. And don't ever come near Tulsa. I've got the KC crew ready to hit the road and be here before you can say U.S. 71 and I-44.

DICK.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

If you punch some of these mother fuckers in the throat, you can consider the loan a gift.

Check your pay pal account... You should have what you need!
Dinsdale wrote:This board makes me feel like Stephen-Hawking-For-The-Day, except my penis is functional and I can walk and stuff.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

Fucking TIGHT!

I've got more than enough to stay for at least 3 nights in the Quality Inn, two meals a day, gas for the bus, and some booze.

Rollins - Tell your boss to get fucked. I'm NOT working the booth today. FUCK THAT shit.

game ON PSUFAN. Game fucking ON!
Get fucked, dick.
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

Awesome. Just awesome.

The Crew is fucking BACK!

And stronger than ever.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Headhunter wrote:Check your pay pal account...
Wrong move, douche. Consider it HACKED
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

BOOYA!

I've recovered some pretty definitive info on PSUFAN's place of employment and residential address.

Holllleeeeyyyyy FUCK, some SHIT is about to go down!

stay tuned
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

So EB hired on with M2 - sweet!

How do those Schwann's meals stack up to, say, Stouffers or Marie Callender? Are they any better or is it the same processed 'chicken' entrees and salisbury steak?
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

bzzztt-krck-bzzt-hsssssssss--click
Stevo wrote:BOOYA! (I know saying that is gay to the extreme, but I just LOVE DJ Stuey Scott.)

I've recovered some pretty definitive info in my bloodied stool from PSUFAN's fist up my ass. I felt just like a muppet.

Holllleeeeyyyyy FUCK, some SHIT is about to go down my throat again!

stay tuned
hsss-bzzzzt-click

----------------------message in full post static clean up--------------------------------
the_ouskull
Vince's Heisman Celebration

Post by the_ouskull »

Attn: Fat Queerbait In Pink Shirt

If you're having money problems you could always sell this laptop that you much be posting from. I mean, given that you have posted from all over the green Earf, this thing must be worth some cayshe. Jus' sayin'.

the_ouskull
Congrats, Wags. Good win.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

Oh, fuck...

Some real bad shit has come to light, boss. This is NOT good. My arch nemesis is... BACK.

His name is O'Cyrus. The guy's good. Real good.

The best.

And he said he's coming after...me.

FUCK.
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

What's he 'real good' at - studying? being orange?

Yeah he looks real scary. Watch out, Stevo, he might beat you over the head with his laptop.

Memo to Douchebag: you could be a little more gracious to Rollins for getting you a job offer, not to mention to his boss at Schwanns. You'll need that raincheck down the road, mister. You may be in the Burgh a little longer than planned - PSU is putting up quite a fight.

Might not hurt to mend fences with E-bag, while you're at it - he might be able to hook you up with a renfaire gig - hey! That's the ticket - with M2ool + Enimabag's help, you could relaunch the beatdown tour - just work it into the renfaire sked. You could be a sideshow attraction at the faire during the day, and in your free time track down whoever is on the list in your radius.
Stevo
The Crew

Post by Stevo »

tuff gong wrote:Yeah he looks real scary. Watch out, Stevo, he might beat you over the head with his laptop.
Uhhh, O'Cyrus is only one of the most dangerous human beings...on the planet. His knowledge of surveillance, tracking equipment and radar far surpasses anyone I know. With a strand of hair, he can locate you in less than a minute.

Then he sends his crew after you.

I won't be able to stay in one place long. I'll have to be mobile. But that's okay. I'm designing new technology for this
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Stevo wrote: good. Real good.
rack all Warriors resets........
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

O'Cyrus, huh?

FUCK

you're right, that's NOT good. i may have to rethink some things.

peace
Get fucked, dick.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I've been doing my own surveillance. I've been perched on the roofs of Downtown PGH, seeking Douchebag's fat ass.

I should find him within an hour or so.

I'll FIND you, assholE
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

PSUFAN wrote:I've been doing my own surveillance. I've been perched on the roofs of Downtown PGH, seeking Douchebag's fat ass.

Is that shirt like dark pink?
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Uhm...the Nineteen-Nevers called -- they want their hairstyle back.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Goober McTuber wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:I've been doing my own surveillance. I've been perched on the roofs of Downtown PGH, seeking Douchebag's fat ass.

It's called going undercover. Except he needs to flip the collar.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Goober McTuber wrote:

Actually, it looks like pink Paisley

Any bets that it's, like, 60/40 Dacron/Rayon?
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..