Nuggets – Spurs

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Nuggets – Spurs

Post by godzilla2002 »

Rack the fucking Nuggets in games 1 and 2 at San Antonio! The Nuggets pull to just 4 points with less than a minute left in game 2, a little different bounce here or there and the Nuggets come home 2 zip!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

But instead they sucked, and can get to doing some golfing that much sooner.

If "ifs" and "buts" were candy and nuts, wouldn't it be a merry christmas?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

I was worried about Denver when the matchup was set, knowing they had jelled in the last half of the season.

Anthony and Iverson had a phenomenal Game 1, and the Spurs, in typical fashion, found a way to let the foot of the throat in the 4th tonight.

I'll take the win, obviously. If SA can win on Saturday, the series is over. If not, it will be a war. Personally, I see a split in Denver and a hell of a Game 5.

You guys have something good goin' on in D-town. I just hope it's not too much this year.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

RadioFan wrote:I was worried about Denver when the matchup was set, knowing they had jelled in the last half of the season.

Anthony and Iverson had a phenomenal Game 1, and the Spurs, in typical fashion, found a way to let the foot of the throat in the 4th tonight.

I'll take the win, obviously. If SA can win on Saturday, the series is over. If not, it will be a war. Personally, I see a split in Denver and a hell of a Game 5.

You guys have something good goin' on in D-town. I just hope it's not too much this year.
RACK THAT POST!!!
RadioFan wrote:If SA can win on Saturday, the series is over. If not, it will be a war
gotta disagree with you there, a win either way, the WAR is on!
RadioFan wrote:You guys have something good goin' on in D-town. I just hope it's not too much this year.
The future is looking good with Stan Kroenke
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Sheesh, Dee Brown just said "this series is over."

Thanks for the kiss of death, fuckstick.

All of the "experts" said Spurs in 6. We'll see.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

i'm a nuggets guy, we'll see which nugs show up in game 3. the nugs that play d, or the ones that give up easy baskets.

nugs have little 3 point shooting with knuckleheads Kleiza and JR Smith sitting on the bench. it's a tough decision for Karl, put in the hardwired bad decisions of those two hamheads....or have no 3 point shooting. Smith takes bad shots that defy imagination. heckuva an athlete but a 10 cent head.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

1-3, SA.

Sorry, Denver Fan bros.

Hell of a series, so far. The Spurs have have to scrap and claw their way out of two home games in Denver. Don't be shocked if they fuck up Game 5, in San Antonio. It's been known to happen.

Thankfully, you guys haven't turned into GS. :shock:

RACK the Warriors, btw.
Even though a LOT of myopic Spurs Fan want Dallas in the WCF ... that series is, by far, the best in many a year, in the NBA.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

The Nuggets just don’t have what it take to put games away when they have the lead.
Rack the Spurs for not getting rattled and keeping the game close enough to win it at the end.

Oh Well…Wait till next year I guess
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

godzilla2002 wrote:The Nuggets just don’t have what it take to put games away when they have the lead.

If by "what it takes," you mean poised players, team unity, clearly defined roles, a winning attitude, and a fan base that believes in its team....

Then yeah.

Steve Blake is sure playing some hellacious ball, though. Blazerfan thought it was a shame to let him go, but we had bigger fish to fry.
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Pass me that half full glass please!
The Nuggets record on the road this year (22 wins) was about the same as their record at home (23 wins) maybe they catch an over confident Spurs team and win game 5, they come back to Denver and win on emotion, then it’s back to San Antonio and win the series in a tough fought game.

Pass me that half empty glass…
Stick a fork in'em they're done!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Dude...your team sucks.

Hate to be the one who had to tell you.[/notreally]
godzilla2002
2011 NFL Best Bet Champ

Post by godzilla2002 »

Dinsdale wrote:Dude...your team sucks.

Hate to be the one who had to tell you.
No problem, thanks Dins
Not losing any sleep over here, guess things could be worse

Good Luck RadioFan, I wouldn’t mind seeing San Antonio going all the way!