THE CREW

The best of the best
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

After seeing "the crew", I'm certain there is one guaranteed way to protect yourself from them: Just rub yourself down with some vagina. It will be like garlic to a vampire. No way will those fags come near you
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

Indy, if that is your wife then RACK you. That is a good looking woman you have there.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Dins, you might want to check your genitalia real quick. From your constant whining about anything I post, even when you thought the idea was a good one, it sounds like you could be turning into a woman before our very eyes.
Just because people point out your suckitude does not equate to “they’re whining”.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Just because people point out your suckitude does not equate to “they’re whining”.
Hopefully no one will point out the grammatical suckitude of the above statement. Oops! Sorry... That shit was more awkward than a chick's response when JTR asks her to the Sadie Hawkins dance.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

IndyFrisco wrote:Image
Maybe you should post a picture of YOU with your wife, not Payton Manning with some chick that is way too hot for anybody on this board.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

That's a first. I 've never had someone tell me I looked like Peyton Manning. I don't think I look anything like him.

But yeah, I wrote the book on "marrying up".
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

I think I've found my soulmate!

Sin,
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

OCmike wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:
Hopefully no one will point out the grammatical suckitude of the above statement. Oops! Sorry... That shit was more awkward than a chick's response when JTR asks her to the Sadie Hawkins dance.
I know. I was in a hurry. Hopefully, the gist of my point will not get obfuscated.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Way to out your troll, Fu.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
A-Bomb
The Crew

Post by A-Bomb »

GET A GOOD LOOK AT ME NOW FUCKOS

YOUR CRIES OF PAIN WILL TURN TO LAUGHTER AS SOON AS I RELEASE YOU BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SO RELIEVED YOU ARE FREE FROM MY DEATH-LIKE GRIPS

MY HANDS ARE FUCKING LETHAL AND I WILL HURT ANYONE WHO STEPS TO ME WITH BRUTE FORCE

TIME TO DROP SOME BOMBS!!!!!!
Dice
The Crew

Post by Dice »

Bring it A-Bomb! Bring it!

i'm gonna light up a smoke and watch you kick these pussies in the ribcages. this is going to be sweet.
Caveman
Crack Whore

Post by Caveman »

Ha. Now this should be easy.

Rollins
The Crew

Post by Rollins »

fucking DOPE.

this shit is gonna be tight. When I met my boy D-Bag I was all like "Holeeeey fuck, this guy is GOOD". REAL good.

You idiots honestly have no idea how hard we're fucking laughing at you all. you THINK this is a joke. It isn't. This shit is for real. We're comin to your town.

The devastation is going to be unreal.
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

So are these little boys trying to be tough? That's cute.
Slim-J
The Crew

Post by Slim-J »

my blackberry is already BLOWING UP. i've got bitches all across the US and HIzzA lined up for D-Bag to pound and pound hard. i set em up and he knocks em down.

just say it. I look good. you know it and I know it.

I look fucking DAMN good.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Oh lookee here, Rollins, Dice and the flabtesticle gAy-Bomb, three blind little piss-stained mice just following along like lambs to the slaughter. Is your roly-poly puka merchant playing a sweet little tune on your wee-little skin-flutes, a pie-stuffed piper to you gutter-trash rats? You stupid fuckin' grease-balls are gonna be nothin' but oil spots to sate the bloodthirst of the desert sands.

By the time I'm done with your blubber-bellied leader, your going to have to call him ColostomyBag, for all of the shit he's gonna take. You haven't got a fucking clue what you're in for in the stark, soul-sapping heat of the Phoenix summer and the monson rains of my fists on your pansie-ass skulls.

Come on, bring it fuckwads! Feel the heat this summer, feel the delectable pain!

You'll know where to find me. I'll be all dressed in black. My tee-shirt will look something like this:

It's your funeral you fucks.
RevLimiter
Count Chunkula

Post by RevLimiter »

Slim-J wrote:just say it.
You're a flaming FAGGOT....there, I said it.
T1B- THE place to be for fun, informative sports talk....or NOT:
Wet-Brained Fucktard wrote:I know we here like to talk shit and we do tend to get, how you say, immature at times. At some points, the banter on a board like this can be somewhat childish. It happens.
Roy
I like Boy Scouts

what?

Post by Roy »

Is THIS all leading to some kind of confrontation??

YIKES!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Rollins wrote:fucking DOPE.

this shit is gonna be tight. When I met my boy D-Bag I was all like "Holeeeey fuck, this guy is GOOD". REAL good.
Bwah
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.