At least 34 dead at VaTech {G}

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

If I had a gun I'd probably shoot all of you boring twats.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

jtr wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:
jtr wrote:I dont get it.
I know you don't. Clue: Think Reggie.
Naked Gun ref?
No you retarded ass jewfro wearing douche, REGGIE FUCKING WHITE.

Now go do a motherfucking Google search.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

Voice of Reason wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:
And I can name Ten things that haven't...nor will they.
I call bullshit that you even have the capacity to "name ten things"

let alone name ten things that will never change.
boy are you barking up the wrong tree.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

Goober McTuber wrote:
Cicero wrote:AP is reporting that the number of fatalities is up to 31.

This wont be good for Recruiting.
Nonsense. There's that many more openings.
He didnt shoot anyone in the basket weaving class, the football team is all fine
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

JCT wrote:If I had a gun I'd probably shoot all of you boring twats.
Ummm, don't you post at TT?
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

JCT wrote:If I had a gun I'd probably shoot all of you boring twats.
Douche won't get around to everyone. Maybe you could start your own cross country mayhem tour.
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Tom In VA wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:Oh, and a little trivia question for you -- which country enacted the gun control laws in 1928 and 1938, thought to be the first national gun control laws in human history? How did that work out for them?
Yet another bit of Clavensdalian disinformation. National gun control was practiced by the Japanese in the 16th Century.

http://www.guncite.com/journals/dkjgc.html

Seriously, if you're going to be on my side on this issue, could you get your facts straight?
I think it was a well qualified statement "thought to be the first ....".

He didn't assert AS the first.

400 hundred years is a long time.

400 hundred years is a very small amount of time. We will wait 4000 years to kick your asses.

Sincerely,

The Gook mother fuckers in Vietnam

The raghead mother fuckers in the Middle East.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

MuchoBulls wrote:A report is saying that 2 hours went by between when the first shooting occurred and when students were notified via campus e-mail.
That's exactly one of big issues that needs to be addressed. Why the FUCK did it take them 2 hours?

Armed or not, I'd rather have the opportunity to make like Wags at art gallery or mvscal at a peace march and get the hell out of class and/or away from the campus.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Marcus Vick must be back on campus.
That's hokey.
"I see everything twice!"
titlover
Eternal Scobode

Post by titlover »

mvscal wrote:
PSUFAN wrote:By all means, then we should allow everybody free access to firearms. Where there is a sensible law intended to prevent unscrupulous folks from getting access to guns, let it be scuttled.
When has a sensible law ever detered the unscrupulous?
they have no qualms about armed robbery and other such felonies, but they'll QUIVER at the thought of a new gun law.

didn't you know that is the behavior of the unscrupulous?
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

RadioFan wrote:
MuchoBulls wrote:A report is saying that 2 hours went by between when the first shooting occurred and when students were notified via campus e-mail.
That's exactly one of big issues that needs to be addressed. Why the FUCK did it take them 2 hours?

Armed or not, I'd rather have the opportunity to make like Wags at art gallery or mvscal at a peace march and get the hell out of class and/or away from the campus.

School says they thought the dorm shooting was a domestic and therefore an isolated incident. They believed that the gunman fled the area. The time between may have been planned in advance to lull them into a false sense of security. Also it may have been a diversion to get all the campus/local cops to that side of campus. Once he knew they were there then he went for his real target. I believe that the school did fine. Nobody expects that an isolated shooting would always mean a massacre shortly thereafter......
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Neely8 wrote:School says they thought the dorm shooting was a domestic and therefore an isolated incident.
Yeah, because domestic shootings happen all the time on university campuses.
:meds:
Nobody expects that an isolated shooting would always mean a massacre shortly thereafter......
True, except
Many (students) found themselves trapped behind the chained and padlocked doors.
Nice "security" there. Jesus.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

gooks gone wild?

damn, the asians took away all the street cred that the football team had. Frank beamer can't be happy, his boys were the predators at Vtech, now they are just wanna be thugs.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Some kid shot a couple of rounds through the windows of a high school a few days ago. Oddly enough, it was the same school principal as at Thurston High(about 100 miles to the south) when Kip Kinkel made himself famous. Strange coincedence.

The shooter didn't hit paydirt-btw.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
adam-$300
Elwood

a true VT stud..

Post by adam-$300 »

should be able to pump some serious pussy tonight, no?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Q, West Coast Style wrote:Image
"Clear my calendar. I'm headed to Blacksburg!"
Parents already calling for the firing of the school President and head of police. If this timeline is true, then I can't say I blame them.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,266460,00.html
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Love the quote about the VT police being a "Andy Griffith and Barney Fife" operation...OUCH.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Well I'd be more shocked to find that any university's police force is equipped to handle situations like this.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:Well I'd be more shocked to find that any university's police force is equipped to handle situations like this.
Some of them are better than others. Most of the ones that completely suck are handled by power-hungry presidents/chancellors, who insist on having everything go through him or her, even law enforcement issues. Thus, my David Boren reference. David Boren runs OU like a corporation. The University of Kansas, on the other hand, has PR people, and a police department that doesn't answer directly for every traffic stop to the head of the university, unlike at OU. I have no doubt, had this happened at KU or OU, many more people would have died at OU.

Believe it!

Last edited by RadioFan on Tue Apr 17, 2007 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Maybe it's time to get Triple Canopy and JW to provide security at schools in the U.S.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Tom In VA wrote:Well I'd be more shocked to find that any university's police force is equipped to handle situations like this.
Agreed, but the blame mongers will be out in full force despite that.

There is simply no way that enough security can be provided to prevent such an occurrance from ever happening again. College already costs an arm, a leg, and half a lifetime in debt paying off student loans. So let's put armed guards in every classroom and dormitory. That'd be relatively cheap. Sure.

Here's an idear for the finger pointers. Blame the fucking perp.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:Maybe it's time to get Triple Canopy and JW to provide security at schools in the U.S.
Be honest. Do you really think if JW was a student at VaTech, he'd be more concerned with gunning down dudes laughing at his tatoos than his ability to carry an M-4?

If you want the backstory, Tom, PM me.

And no, it isn't.
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

R-Jack wrote:
jtr wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote: I know you don't. Clue: Think Reggie.
Naked Gun ref?
How long have you been around?

Can you at least fucking TRY not to embarass yourself? Please?

The Jess is gifted at allowing resets to fly over his head.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

Speaking of KIp Kinkel . . . Interesting how when Long Duck Dong walked into the ACC's Virginia Tech University with 22's and 9's, students hit the deck and over thirty are killed. But when Kip Kinkel walked into Thurston HIGH SCHOOL in Springfield, ORYGUN, simarly armed, he only managed to kill two before he was bumrushed and restrained by students, including by one who took one for the team in the process.

Oregon State Athletic Association's Midwestern League > Atlantic Coast Conference.
Q, West Coast Style
Eternal Scobode

Post by Q, West Coast Style »

And Dins you will be pleased to know (if you don't alrady) that the guy who disarmed Kinkel and took a bullet, Jake Ryker, he and his brother and Dad showed up at a presser afterwards wearing NRA hats, saying that his knowledge of and experience with firearms taught him not to panic and take appropriate action.

I guess the folks in the land of God Guns and anti-GAYS don't quite walk the walk like the UL "Libs."
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

My Freshman year was in Ditmar's house. Sophomore year in Cate Center. The amount of water ballooning from the windows of those places with accuracy can't be stopped at OU.I even was a master of the tunnels under the sidewalks to go from dorm to dorm.

Boren has no means to shut the playas' down. There is no fucking way they can contain the drunks in the OU dorm society. There was a guy who threw a chair through a window i one of those brick "plus sign" looking buildings to off his shit self. The university sent his paretns a bill to have the glass replaced. BODE OU in that respect.

Been there, done that.

WAR Lake Dirtybird (Thunderbird) for the few of you that know the area. Too many stories to tell about the miscreants at OU.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
SoCalTrjn
2007 CFB Board Bitch

Post by SoCalTrjn »

RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

War Wagon wrote:Agreed, but the blame muslims will be out in full force despite that.
Fixed and we're on it,

Sin, Michael Savage.
War Wagon wrote:Here's an idear for the finger pointers. Blame the fucking perp.
To Savage's credit, he did say, "All anyone wants to know is who did it and why."

And, "We can't rush to judgment on this."

Of course, this was before takes like, "Asian? What does that mean? I'll tell you what it means. It means Muslim, for this country and the media, with their watered-down descriptions. Asian can mean anything, and in this day and age, with the media we have, it means Muslim!!"

Talk radio is freakin' hilarious during major news stories.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

ok, so two shots are fired in a DORM ROOM on a COLLEGE CAMPUS on a MONDAY MORNING at 7:15 AM, and no one noticed?

and this is a surprise to who exactly?
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

When I was in college I 'fired two shots' in the a.m. on pretty much a daily basis.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Surely now is the time for America to ban gun threads.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Nishlord wrote:Surely now is the time for America to ban gun threads.
Naaaa

Nish,

It's time we all wake up. These are dangererous times for people like us.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

they should of been prepared, they had a shooting last year, when a convict escaped prison and was on the vtech campus.(atleast that is what they said on cnn, who who knows)
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Adelpiero wrote:they should of been prepared, they had a shooting last year, when a convict escaped prison and was on the vtech campus.(atleast that is what they said on cnn, who who knows)
Bullshit!

Who the fuck is prepared for shit like what happened today? If they say they are they are fucking liars. I'm tired of the media ripping this country apart. Fuck them.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

School shootings are not exactly a rare occurence though, are they?

I dunno what you can do about it. That 'college' seems to be gargantuan compared to any of our universities, and not even Oxbridge has its own police force. They usually get Inspector Morse in over here.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Dinsdale wrote:What part of "educate yourself" are you struggling with?

Sorry if I didn't directly cite stats...but I'm sooooo right, and you're sooo wrong, the onus is on the naysayers. It really is that much of a common-knowledge deal -- I don't have stats to verify that water is wet, either.

But if it helps you get started down the Road to Enlightenment, let's start with the fact that the state with the most permissive carry laws has the lowest rate of violent crime. And if you go down the list, you'll see that's not an anomality...it's a carved-in-stone theme.
Not quite.

I know for a fact that New York has one of the tougher carry laws in the country. No concealed carry permits here, no handguns permitted in cars, even. Yet with the notable exception of robbery, we rank relatively low in all of the crime categories cited.

I lived in Jacksonville, FL for 3 1/2 years while I was in the Navy. Carry laws are much more permissive there than here, yet I feel much safer here than I ever felt there.
War Wagon wrote:College already costs an arm, a leg, and half a lifetime in debt paying off student loans.
Slacker.

Sin,

Me
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Y2K wrote:
Adelpiero wrote:they should of been prepared, they had a shooting last year, when a convict escaped prison and was on the vtech campus.(atleast that is what they said on cnn, who who knows)
Bullshit!

Who the fuck is prepared for shit like what happened today? If they say they are they are fucking liars. I'm tired of the media ripping this country apart. Fuck them.
It's not the "media" making these claims, it is ordinary Americans with common sense. Simple logic dictates that when you have a shooting on campus you LOCK THE PLACE DOWN. Which is exactly what they did last summer when an escaped convict was on the Va Tech campus after killing 2 people. They should have been on the radio, on TV and on the internet telling students to stay put and not come on campus.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
patsy stone
sweetie dahling

Post by patsy stone »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:
I lived in Jacksonville, FL for 3 1/2 years while I was in the Navy. Carry laws are much more permissive there than here, yet I feel much safer here than I ever felt there.
Did you live on the Westsiiiiiiiiide?
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

patsy stone wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:
Did you live on the Westsiiiiiiiiide?
No, I lived in Arlington. Century 21 Apartments, to be precise (not sure if they're still there).

On one occasion, I was robbed, at gunpoint, outside my apartment at 6:30 a.m. It happened to be payday (fortunately, I had direct deposit, so all he got was the $30 in my wallet). He wore a bandana that covered most of his face below his eyes, but I thought I had a good look at him. I went down to the Sheriff's office to look at mugshots, and there were at least 100 guys who matched the general description I had, including approximate height and weight. So I couldn't ID anyone.

I was told later by a police officer that my apartment complex was a bad place for crime. At least in terms of layout, the police could never find their way around. The criminals knew that and took advantage of it.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.