The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

Mal
Keepin' it real

Video of Shawn Livingstons knee injury

Post by Mal »

Godfreaking awful....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pk7_-FIlTw

Dude is coming off a great game vs. the Warriors and has this happen.

With Cassell ailing as well this really hurts as they push for the postseason.

Another year another lottery pick. Clipper fans are used to that shit by now.

Anyway get well Shawn.

Ouch.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Video of Shawn Livingstons knee injury

Post by Dinsdale »

Mal wrote:this really hurts they push for the postseason

I think what's hurt the Clips the most in their "push for the postseason" is the fact much of the team has absolutely mailed-it-in once they got paid.

I guess Livingston should have worked harder on freaking layup drills to start peewee-league practice, eh? Maybe he wouldn't have Theismanned himself executing the simplest shot in the game.

That's so freaking Clipperesque, it's hilarious.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

I don't want to see that clip ever again.

If it makes you feel any better, Mal.

We suck ass!

Where the fuck is Baron?
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

A Raptor getting injured is much like a tree falling in the forest...did anyone really hear it?

Enjoy Jamal Magloire next year, Raptorfan...odds are, that's where he's heading (assuming he don't mind benchwarming, with the monster big dudes Toronto has been signing lately).
fix
Eternal Scobode

Post by fix »

Dinsdale wrote:A Raptor getting injured is much like a tree falling in the forest...did anyone really hear it?
I know at least a few thousand people heard Garbajosa screaming...

Now if you'd said, does anyone outside of Raptor fan care, well you'd have been right.

Enjoy Jamal Magloire next year, Raptorfan...odds are, that's where he's heading (assuming he don't mind benchwarming, with the monster big dudes Toronto has been signing lately).
I'll believe it when I see it. He's had the opportunity to play here in the past but the Raptors were never that interested in him, or at least not at the price and hit against the salary cap which he was going to cost them.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I've been told that Magloire has said he's willing to play in Toronto at a cheaper price than anywhere else...we'll see. If his desire to live at home year-round is greater than his lust for money and minutes, then I could see it happening. But unless they plan on making Bargnani a 3, I don't see him being a starter over the long-term.

He can certainly return to All-Star form in the East. But he's just not really a Western-Conference type player.

Although we'll miss watching a semi-fat guy jumping 6 inches in the air to do the "hand-over-the-eyes" dunk. The only real showboater on the team is a fat dude with no hops coming off the bench.