Fuck the nba and their hypocritical bias

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

The Seer
Just the Facts

Fuck the nba and their hypocritical bias

Post by The Seer »

Suspend Kobe again for grazing Jaric's nose accidently after Jaric raked the ball away from him...

Meanwhile, let the animals roam in Vegas and celebrate gangstas...

Fuck the nba.
E UNUM PLURIBUS
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Repeat offense. No way that was an "accident". That was a deliberate elbow.

Agree with you about Vegas.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Seer is killing me up in here.

First, we have "Kobe gets no calls." A stupid notion, which I quickly disproved in that other thread.

And now...this.

Lakerhonk is a tard(nothing new here).

You would think that after he got suspended for the exact same move before, that he'd see the error in his ways...Kobe seems like a pretty intelligent fellow. So why would he do the exact same thing that got him suspended last time?

Funny thing about Kobe...when was the last time one of the cheap shots that he deals with such generousd regularity...when did any of those end well for him?

As a youngster, he dropped a cheapy on Chris Childs...how'd that end up?

Hell, dude got his ass kicked by Reggie Fucking Miller. You would think that after that, he'd go the way of Danny Ainge, and decide he's a lover, not a fighter(sup Katie Faber).

But not Kobe...he still thinks he's a tough guy. And will throw extracirricular elbows to prove it.

I wanna see a death match between Koce and Melo...might take a few days, due to them running from each other, but in the end, would be worth it.

Lakertard thinks it's cool to throw elbows, as long as it's their guy doing it...I can only imagine the whining that would be coming from Lakerland if the shoe was on the other foot..."But he elbowed KOBE!!! SUSPEND HIM!"

Laughing at Lakerfan over here.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Living in Oregon, it's been quite some time since you've seen real NBA action. Had you been able to attend a game where basketball is played, you'd a noticed that hoops have turned into a contact sport. Many injuries occur. No injuries occurred (lasting anyway), from those accidental elbows....(accidental per the victims).....

Kobe gets more than he gives, there is no consistency, and overall, as mentioned earlier, the NBA generally sucks.
E UNUM PLURIBUS