Time for some happy news!

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

How nice of Tushlord to post in between peddling the latest glow in the dark assbeads to the local shitknot lapping colon commandos.

Unfortunately for our snaggle toothed founder of the Hair club for Men, its another swing and a miss.

Hate to dissapoint the scalp smackers of the BB world, but I probably spend a small fortune every year getting my beautifully thick locks trimmed every 6 weeks.

Isnt that right, trev? :wink:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

congrats, missjo.

Wow...someone typed "skeletor", and in slides James.

Someone posted a pic, and in comes th.

Mo posted, and everyone fucking laughed.

Some things never change.
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

PSUFAN wrote:congrats, missjo.

Wow...someone typed "skeletor", and in slides James.

Someone posted a pic, and in comes th.

Mo posted, and everyone fucking laughed.

I posted, and sucked as usual.

Some things never change.

The dinner dishes arent going to do themselves while your wife is working.........chop chop, bitch.
Last edited by Raydah James on Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Raydah James wrote:Hate to dissapoint the scalp smackers of the BB world, but I probably spend a small fortune every year getting my beautifully thick locks trimmed every 6 weeks.
Yeah, six weeks is usually the standard time between back, crack and sack sessions.

Feel free to carry on posting in this thread, if only to discover more about heterosexual courtship rituals.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Dinsdale wrote:I'll take "follicly-challenged" over "fat fuck" any day of the week, and twice on sunday.
faiduh james wrote:Hate to dissapoint the scalp smackers of the BB world, but I probably spend a small fortune every year getting my beautifully thick locks trimmed every 6 weeks.
I'm having a difficult time figuring out which of these statements is gaxest
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
missjo
I'm a Fucking Princess

Post by missjo »

This is the gaxest

I'd say my sexy little bald headed honey is more of a man than this poncing little twat who has to send photo's of his pathetically half pumped, limp dicked little body to girls on the net in the hope that they will find him hot

Can I tell you, it's so not!!

Bag me all you like, but when it comes to slagging off my gorgeus man the claws are out hairy fairy.
You just can't fix stupid...trust me I've tried
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

hairy fairy. pfffttt. good one, jo.

btw, just what exactly is slagging off?

anything like jacking off?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

slagging off - bitching.

(well, not necessarily 'bitching' - 'dissing' and 'slamming' works just as well, but it was aimed at RJ, so it was automatically the first word that came to mind)
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

missjo wrote:Image
Oh. Dear.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Nishlord wrote:
missjo wrote:Image
Oh. Dear.
Dont be too surprised, Nutlord-im sure you see plenty of people like myself whose arms are bigger than your entire body.

And jo, dont be upset-most of us feed our pets here.........we just dont lead them to a trough and call it 'foreplay' like your man does.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Do I need new contact lenses... or is that an extremely fucked up picture of Rayda James? Maybe the Tint/Contrast on my monitor is fucked. Anyone?
Çì®åŠ DêMïgòD
Crack Whore

Post by Çì®åŠ DêMïgòD »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:Do I need new contact lenses... or is that an extremely fucked up picture of Rayda James? Maybe the Tint/Contrast on my monitor is fucked. Anyone?
Somebody used their Commodore 64 to edit it.

Mrsjo, I hope you have gobs of love and luck with your third string guitarist for Men at Work. I hope his job holds out at the carnival, or subway station, or pneumatic bank document tube manufacturing company or whatever that is.
Left, Left, Left and Bereft
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Raydah James wrote:Dont be too surprised, Nutlord-im sure you see plenty of people like myself whose arms are bigger than your entire body.
So you finally found a toilet cubicle with glory holes on either side. Congratulations.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

Congrats Missjo, I hope that your love lasts forever!!!

but... posting personal news and pics in this place with the cretins and pond scum that reside in this sordid clambake is not wise if you are looking for warm wishes and support!!!

Nishlord wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Beyond 50 here, and a full head of just about shoulder-length hair.
Must go really well with your ankle-length knuckles.
RACK the NishLord!!
That made me chuckle!!
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jack wrote:Congrats Missjo, I hope that your love lasts forever!!!

but... posting personal news and pics in this place with the cretins and pond scum that reside in this sordid clambake is not wise if you are looking for warm wishes and support!!!
she can't be that dumb jack. she knows damn well what sort of naughty things the wytches will do with him. That is unless the TIB wytches local 6969 is on strike or something.

Well, wytches? That fukking pic ain't gonna wytch itself. Chop chop.
Cicatrix
Elwood

Post by Cicatrix »

THATS a pic of RJ?

Damn dude....you just keep finding new ways of KYOA don't ya?
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Way to use that arm to cover up the fact you're wearing a bra top, James
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Cicatrix wrote:THATS a pic of RJ?

Damn dude....you just keep finding new ways of KYOA don't ya?
Look Cicatrix, when you are as bad ass as RJ is, you have to kick your own ass, since no one else can, and it's not sporting to lick other lesser men's arses.

Got it? Or is Douchebag gonna have to take the greyhound out your way and help you understand?
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

missjo wrote:Bag me all you like
Sounds like a lot of fun, but you're engaged now. :)
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

pron wrote:
missjo wrote:Bag me all you like
Sounds like a lot of fun, but you're engaged now. :)
Just means you need an extra bag or two for the fingers. Right?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

3 bagger -- One that naturally goes over her head. The second goes over your head, in case hers rips. The third bag is a body bag...for you, in case they both rip.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

sweet guns dude. i've been hittin the weights and am starting to look pretty close to that. i be tearin up cats left and right with my fists. I think you and me could take every l.ast one of these pathetic fuckwads here.
Get fucked, dick.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

raider james inspired me to post this recent pic of me and my boys. we call ourselves the Str8Ballers. this picture was taken on clubitup.com where we got our picture taken just chillin out our club where i can get in with my fake id. it was dope. we're all pretty rocked up in this pic. fuck man, we got so much tail that night. it's way too easy to spit game on bitches when you look like straight ice pimps like me and my boys.

if any of you fat fucks ever approached my crew we'd fuck you up without hesitation.
Get fucked, dick.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Man goo for hair gell .................yeah, it works for all of you, props.
Douchebag

Post by Douchebag »

more of my crew
Get fucked, dick.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Douchebag wrote:Image
WTF is the on the right??? Looks like a he/she Pat without the glasses.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Holy shit, Douchebag is boys with Zyclone (back, middle row)?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

I think Douchebag was more likely rocking the Jewfro at the club.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

wowee- sure are lots of manicured brows at club clubitup
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:That's a RACK for RJ.
Interesting.
Racked
She^has some pretty serious guns too. You ever see her around the gym, RJ?

Only on this board can a man (snicker) with just the pinky toe on his right foot in the closet feel secure enough to use the term "nog."

When did fags get bode over n.iggas? Canibus, since you fit in both categories, whom do you look down upon?

And, Missjo, congrats. Even someone with the body of Vicki Peck needs to have a little happiness at home besides a full refridgerator!

Oh, and Frost/Scan Moorese. That cat needs to post a whole lot more everywhere...
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Invictus wrote: She has some pretty serious guns too
Of course you'd think that-you're a caramel bleeding doublewide twix bar of a nog whose last trek into the excercise world was more than a half decade ago with a group of frat faggots 'Stomping the Yard' and 'Serving' against other frat sausages. The only question left is how quickly you cleaned up your acne filled Nestle Crunch face after getting Tapiocca 'Served' by the other frats while "Push it" was blaring in the backround.
Last edited by Raydah James on Sun Feb 25, 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mace wrote:
Props to RJ for heading to the gym and hitting the weights. Obviously, this must be the before pic that they take of you on your first day at the gym, so would you please post an after pic sometime so we can see if this whole exercise thingy really works and you actually developed some guns? Thanks.

Mace

Yeah, 6'3" 238 pounds with 6.5% bodyfat is no big deal. Im sure most of the T1B folks have those type of vital's as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mace wrote: Of course they do......it's the internet. I'm 6'8" and 348 pounds with 5% body fat.....tell me you didn't know. :)

Mace
That's right Mace!

BTW, I'm 5'2" 520 lbs with 4% body fat and have helium tanks and air bladders to get me out of bed and to the fridge.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Raydah James wrote:
Of course you'd think that-you're a caramel bleeding doublewide twix bar of a nog whose last trek into the excercise world was more than a half decade ago with a group of frat faggots 'Stomping the Yard' and 'Serving' against other frat sausages. The only question left is how quickly you cleaned up your acne filled Nestle Crunch face after getting Tapiocca 'Served' by the other frats while "Push it" was blaring in the backround.
You still didn't answer my question: You ever spot that chick whilst she was doing a rep or two?

The next time you see me in a pic with some fat bitch of a man who you claim is your "bassist" (I'm sure you and he can really hit the low parts together...) and I have on a jacket with makeup on it supposedly from a woman (C'mon dude, you just told us in a post above that you spend the GNP of some third world countries on your hair. You can't REALLY expect anyone to believe that wasn't your makeup or that of your pudgy, man teat having friend's. ) you can feel free to call me a faggot. When I send a picture of myself in a clingy, sheer top to other men's PM boxes under the guise of showing them the results of my gym visits (Dude, I've been on the JR related boards since '99 and you easily did the gayest, fruitiest thing of anyone ever since I've been hanging around them.) THEN you can feel free to impugn my manhood with tomes of homo smack. Since that will never happen, please shut the fuck up, you mousse and mascara wearing sissy.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Invictus wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
You still didn't answer my question: You ever spot that chick whilst she was doing a rep or two?

The next time you see me in a pic with some fat bitch of a man who you claim is your "bassist" (I'm sure you and he can really hit the low parts together...) and I have on a jacket with makeup on it supposedly from a woman (C'mon dude, you just told us in a post above that you spend the GNP of some third world countries on your hair. You can't REALLY expect anyone to believe that wasn't your makeup or that of your pudgy, man teat having friend's. ) you can feel free to call me a faggot. When I send a picture of myself in a clingy, sheer top to other men's PM boxes under the guise of showing them the results of my gym visits (Dude, I've been on the JR related boards since '99 and you easily did the gayest, fruitiest thing of anyone ever since I've been hanging around them.) THEN you can feel free to impugn my manhood with tomes of homo smack. Since that will never happen, please shut the fuck up, you mousse and mascara wearing sissy.
You hammered submit like Mark Foley does a 12 year old for this pile of shit?

Christ, that was painful to read.

If there was any question as to why your tri-lamb nigsicle smoking ass doesnt post anymore, the above all but cemented it.

It's becoming harder and harder to distinguish whether you're just a shit poster, or the result of what happens when pedestrians don't get out of the way of oncoming traffic. You came into this fucking thread thinking you were deece and produced nothing but steaming coiler, and now you've got nothing to show for it but a tire streak up your silverback and a bruised ego.

Now lay down and shut the fuck up, Count Chocula-you're done.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Raydah James wrote:[
Yeah, 6'3" 238 pounds with 6.5% bodyfat is no big deal.
It is when all the fat is north of your chin.
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadRussian
Poop is Funny!!!

Post by MadRussian »

Raydah James wrote:
Mace wrote:
Props to RJ for heading to the gym and hitting the weights. Obviously, this must be the before pic that they take of you on your first day at the gym, so would you please post an after pic sometime so we can see if this whole exercise thingy really works and you actually developed some guns? Thanks.

Mace

Yeah, 6'3" 238 pounds with 6.5% bodyfat is no big deal. Im sure most of the T1B folks have those type of vital's as well.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Get rid of that body fat from AIDs??
Or hand lotion massaging guys at the gym?

Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Raydah James wrote:Christ, that was painful to read.
The truth ALWAYS hurts bitch. Just be thankful that I was here to gently break it to you: You are a pickle puffing, pillow biting homosexual. And, while you may convince SOMEONE to the contrary in the future, your past words, deeds, and sadly, faggotty photo opportunities won't convince me to change the low opinion about you I've always had.

No Game, the truth is that I DO post, albeit quite sparingly. The only reason I am in here now is I felt the need to kick you in your cunticles and send you running back to the other 'roided rump rangers in the gym so you can lift weights, rub baby oil on each other's assholes and figure out exactly what you can do in this thread short of saying "Uncle" to me.

You run along now, fix your make-up and make yourself pretty for that portly bassist you kick it with.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Next on VH1: Where Are They Now?: The Backstreet Boys.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Screw_Michigan

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Image

Next on VH1: Where Are They Now?: The Backstreet Boys.
george michael would have been more accurate, terry. but nice effort.