Ejected

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

trev
New Sheriff in Town

Ejected

Post by trev »

Kasey Kahne and Matt Kenseths crew chiefs were ejected from the Daytona 500.

Such clean cut boys, I'm shocked.
MuchoBulls
Tremendous Slouch

Post by MuchoBulls »

Maybe one of them will end up winning now.
Dreams......Temporary Madness
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Kenssth and Kahne cre chiefs suspended 4 races, fined 50 grand, and docked 50 points before the season even starts. Nothing like starting the season already in the hole.

Them's some harsh penalties. Looks like NASCAR is dead serious about putting the hammer down on cheaters.

Riggs and Sadler also disciplined.

3 of 4 of the cars happen to belong to Ray Evernham. Gee, anyone sense a pattern here?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Suspended 4 races, fined 50 grand, and docked 50 points before the season even starts. Nothing like starting the season already in the hole.

Them's some harsh penalties. Looks like NASCAR is dead serious about putting the hammer down on cheaters.
We all know how much losing his crew chief hurt Jimmy Johnson last year. :lol:

50 grand and 50 points?

The 50 grand is nothing. The 50 points only means something if it keeps them out of the chase.

As usual, this is more about NASCAR flexing a little muscle. It's certainly not going to stop someone from trying to slip something in under the radar.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Al Swearengen
Crack Whore

Post by Al Swearengen »

Jimmy didn't lose any points last year
"I'd rather reach for the moon than figure a Whore's thinking"
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

It keeps getting better:
Waltrip issued a comment two hours after NASCAR announced its decision.

"During preparations for the 2007 season and especially the 2007 Daytona 500, I specifically requested that our competition teams not disrespect NASCAR, our competitors or our sponsors by blatantly circumventing the rules, Waltrip said. "This is not the action of an organization, a manufacturer or a sponsor. This was an independent act done without consent or authorization from me or any of my executive management team.
Sure thing, Mike. Some punk must have spiked your Sunoco with JP3, huh?

Damn, they need better security around that Toyota. Somebody must be out to get you.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Do the right thing Mike, fire your crew chief.
rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

Cross Traffic wrote:Do the right thing Mike, fire your crew chief.
He doesn't have to. Nascar did it for him. Permanent ban is what I heard.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:
Sure thing, Mike. Some punk must have spiked your Sunoco with JP3, huh?

Damn, they need better security around that Toyota. Somebody must be out to get you.
Actually, that sounds about right. Mikey seems to have been infiltrated by some people with bad intentions. If you think about it, the face of Speed channel and starting his own team gets a foreign substance conveniently put in an inspection spot and not in the other two cars? Why would a 2 time Daytona Champ need that kind of shit when he's done very well on that track over the years? Give me a fucking break Wags. Waltrip isn't THAT stupid. His crew chief is suspended indefinitely. Obviously, somebody behind the scenes didn't want Toyota's front man doing well.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

AP

to further that point...whatever this substance was (Rocket Fuel) is alledgedly Very very hard to get.

now, can Toyota provide/find/buy Rocket Fuel? (sure)

but WHY??? this whole thing has a "stink" to it.

if Waltrip was going to knowingly CHEAT....it would've been Last Year during his "Free-fall" through the Owner Points standings. (his NEW car would've had a Safety Net of Provisionals for 2007).

Hell, we saw today that Waltrip's Car can RACE in the Draft...it just couldn't qualify fast on its own. They had to know that....

WHY would Waltrip KNOWINGLY Risk EVERYTHING in Toyota's 1st Race????

Mulder....Scully???....m2 (errr...no)
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I'm sure they all cheat and try to stay within the limits. This Waltrip thing sounds like bullshit. He takes Reutiman's (sp?) back up car and is in the 15th spot for the race. Doesn't sound like Mikey was intentionally trying to cheat. He has been the biggest party-line homer since Day 1. He always backs up their decisions and has never strayed.

What was cool was Kenny Schrader got in behind him to protect his position toward the end of the qualifying race. Then on the side the guys held up the line from freight training at the end. Mike's spotter fucked up saying there was a hole when it wasn't there. Mike spun out Dale Jr. and all was good with no complaints. Darrell said that Mike needs to realize his Toyota is a little longer than he thinks and you didn't hear anything about that incident.

I have a #15 Michael Waltrip NAPA/DEI diecast sitting right next to me and he's always been my guy. Of course, I won't pick him for my 4 drivers as he is an average driver that's good enough to race. I do like the new polished rims they are sporting. It looks cool.

I know Darrell has a big influence on that team and there must be a few people that don't like the Waltrip's and the introduction of Toyota. Almost every part of a cup car is manufactured by a few shops and the car manufacturer names are just there in sponsor form only. Dumb hicks don't understand that.

Qbert

Post by Qbert »

Atomic Punk wrote: I know Darrell has a big influence on that team and there must be a few people that don't like the Waltrip's and the introduction of Toyota. Almost every part of a cup car is manufactured by a few shops and the car manufacturer names are just there in sponsor form only. Dumb hicks don't understand that.
Nail meets HAMMER.

RACK!

the Junior Johnson's of the world might find a way to impede progress?

again...WHY would WALTRIP knowingly CHEAT?

...way too much at stake.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote:Why would a 2 time Daytona Champ need that kind of shit when he's done very well on that track over the years?

Give me a fucking break Wags.
Mikey is a Daytona Champ only because DEI hooked him up. This attention whore never won squat in 289 races and 15 years on the circuit prior to that magic moment.

Give YOU a break?

Michael Waltrip is a no talent having driver who just happened to luck into the best drive on the planet, and then rode it for all it's worth.

Fuck MW and FUCK Toyota for being stupid enough to hook up with this cheating loser.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:Mikey is a Daytona Champ only because DEI hooked him up. This attention whore never won squat in 289 races and 15 years on the circuit prior to that magic moment.

Give YOU a break?

Michael Waltrip is a no talent having driver who just happened to luck into the best drive on the planet, and then rode it for all it's worth.

Fuck MW and FUCK Toyota for being stupid enough to hook up with this cheating loser.
So DEI hired a cheating loser all those years?

Says loads about Sr, Jr and Teresa. Doesn't it?

:lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

"All" those years? What, a whole 3 of them?

They dumped him like a bad case of the herpes. Good riddance.

Other than at Daytona, MW never peed a drop. Not only is he a bad driver, he whines like a little bitch constantly and his NAPA and Aarons rents commercials have to be some of the lamest advertising ever.
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:"All" those years? What, a whole 3 of them?
No, 4 years. Do I need to remind you who won Daytona in 2001?

Thats 4 years under both Dale Sr and Teresa.

He was a good #2 driver for DEI until they started playing pit crew roulette with him and Jr.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

War Wagon wrote:
They dumped him like a bad case of the herpes. Good riddance.

Other than at Daytona, MW never peed a drop. Not only is he a bad driver, he whines like a little bitch constantly and his NAPA and Aarons rents commercials have to be some of the lamest advertising ever.
Bullshit. He left on his own accord due to the crew chiefs changing. Tony Eury Jr. started helping Mike do much better and Dale Jr. wanted him back after seeing that maybe he/Dale Jr. can't speak intelligently while giving feedback during a race. "This is a piece of shit" isn't good driver to crew chief feedback and that's what Dale would say.

You're just throwing random rants out there and don't know what you're talking about. MW almost had a 3rd championship race until his engine blew two years ago. Remember that at the end of the race? Of course not.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Atomic Punk wrote: You're just throwing random rants out there and don't know what you're talking about.
I don't throw out "random" rants, and when it comes to NASCAR, I most certainly know what I'm talking about.

Sorry that you were stupid enough to ever think that MW was a decent race car driver. The guy sucks. In spades.

I suggest that you get on the Bakersfield rockets bandwagon. That sumbitch can flat fucking drive.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Yeah you sure do know what you're talking about. Just in this thread alone you didn't know how long Waltrip was with DEI or the facts surrounding why he left.

Also, you did see my 4 picks for my team right? I think #29 is in there.

War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

War Wagon - 461
atomic dipshit - 354

Any more questions?
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

War Wagon wrote:War Wagon - 461
atomic dipshit - 354

Any more questions?
Wags

pick'em Scoreboard SMACK...especially after the 1st week....probably won't end well.

jus'sayin
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yeah, I know. I'm just returning some of the grief AP has dished my way lately. No offense, Mike.

Besides, this is probably the 1st time that I've ever lead the points in the 6 years I've been playing DEI/RCR homer. It probably won't last long.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

No big deal Dave. I know Waltrip ain't like his older brother but I like the "mid-pack" goofy guy. He even admits he's not a good racer. I miss seeing him and Schrader on the Inside Nextel Cup cable show. Those guys cracked me up.