It's looking like...

Oh Billy Billy Billy...

Moderator: Dinsdale

Dinsdale
Lord Google

It's looking like...

Post by Dinsdale »

FORE!!!!!

Envy me, other dwellers of the northern half of the country.

Fear me, other golfers on adjacent fairways...been a while.

Over/under on 9 holes...? Haven't played or even hit a ball since mid-October. I'll put it at a really high number, then I won't be disappointed by hitting the over.

Really high...

I'll go with 55...just to be safe.

If I crack 45 first time out this year, I'll blow someone in the clubhouse. If I break 40(after 3 months...yeah, right), I'll blow everyone in the clubhouse.

Then again, I'll be exploiting every legal bullshit winter rule there is, so maybe I shouldn't be too hasty with the "blowing people" thing.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

thought this Post meant that you were Golfing TODAY (Thursday...)????

c'mon--->go and hack it UP already!

...ya' spatula iron set having; spleef blowing, liberal being, tree hugging, gawd damn actual golf playing....

just GO....already....

FICK!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Except for the part where I had some business pop up that needed tending to, one of the others had work go a little long, and the other had his car take a dump...

So that didn't go quite so swimmingly.

Going to try for this afternoon, but looking like saturday(or maybe Sunday morning).

Had the shit loaded in the car, driving to the course, the whole bit...when the series of backfires went down.

Shit happens.

But I'll tell you what...a person couldn't ask for finer northern-latitude winter golf weather than we're having lately. And I WILL be taking advantage here...ohhhh, yes I will. Bet the farm on it.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Our pro, my golf bud and myself will be hitting balls into the net tonight and whiskeying it up.

- Free lessons form a PGA Pro
- Key to the pro shop
- Whiskey
- Chew

Should be fun.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

hope that worked out well for you....BEFORE the Whiskey kicked in.

x key to Pro Shop
x chew
x (alcohol...err...we're OPEN? for business still)
x $45,000 simulator that's open for use????!!!!!!!

hope that you had FUN!
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

OK, got that taken care of.

I totally renegged on the "blowing someone in the clubhouse" deal, though.

Was actually going low, pinched nerve in the shoulder and all. Then, there was this unfortunate matter of a triple on an easy par 3. I hate it when that happens. Had it rolling through 6, though. Was +5 between the 2 par 3s(both really easy)...WTF? Boged 1, easy bird on 2...then a double on the world's easiest par 3. Missed a 3-footer for bird on 4.

And in a shocking turn of events...there's only 4 driver holes on this particular niner...and all 4 hit the fairway. With the way the Law of Averages works out, I figured I'd get hit by a bus on the way home. Although I did get under one and send it a hair on the sky-side, but right up the middle.

Since I hadn't swung a club in 4 months, I ain't bitching too much. My putting speed sucked donkey balls, though, which was made worse by the wet greens and light rain. I'm hoping to knock 4-5 off the next time out, and maybe get in the 30's, which is what I should be doing on that course(unless I get really drunk, then 48 is cool).
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Dinsdale wrote:OK, got that taken care of.

I totally renegged on the "blowing someone in the clubhouse" deal, though.
Parking lot still counts.

Sincerely,

Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim