Doug near DC
Elwood

This forum sucks horse cock

Post by Doug near DC »

It needs a better mod, like me.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

This morning at approximately 10 am, my father, age 55, stubbed his right toe on the corner of a coffee table. He couldn't find any bandages, so he secured the wound with a Spiderman band-aid. It's possible it could get infected, and he might die.

Please, send some karma his way and put him in your thoughts and prayers, as well.

Regards,

.net
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:This morning at approximately 10 am, my father, age 55, stubbed his right toe on the corner of a coffee table. He couldn't find any bandages, so he secured the wound with a Spiderman band-aid. It's possible it could get infected, and he might die.

Please, send some karma his way and put him in your thoughts and prayers, as well.

Regards,

.net
Good it would put him out of his misery knowing he raised a son like you. Do him a favor, don't go the hospital ... err check that ... go there and help him out. By "out" of course, let him get a good look at the disaster he created that has mercilessly never let him forget his mistake, by constantly calling him 'Dad'. Yeah let him look into your eyes and just 'give up the ghost' in pure disgust. All that work and sacrifice for what ? You ? I don't know what he did earlier in life to deserve you, but he got it and hopefully it's over with now, nobody deserves karma that bad. As he's breathing his last breath, remember this board and think of the warmth it provide you as you go fuck yourself silly. Tard.

regards
T1B

~no sig~
Doug near DC
Elwood

Post by Doug near DC »

He's 55. He dosen't need all 10 toes anymore.
Çì®åŠ DêMïgòD
Crack Whore

Post by Çì®åŠ DêMïgòD »

You tell him to stay strong and remember that it's easier to take small steps than big ones. In the long term he'll be glad he didn't give in. It's not worth all the tears of regret for one moment of satisfaction. It's just not worth it. Tell him that we're here for him no matter what.

- Weight Watchers bulletin board