Prince @ Halftime

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Jsc810 wrote:If I could figure out what I did to get into your dome so much, I'd do more of it. :lol:
Let me get this straight... you're sitting there watching the biggest sporting event of the year and wondering what some shitty troll thinks of Prince's halftime performance????

Ponderous...

Wanna know what I thinking during halftime of the Super Bowl? I was thinking... "damn this is great." My fiance cooked me an awesome meal to feast upon during the game and gave me an amazing blow job to kill some time before the 2nd half began. I was not thinking about some shitty message board nor what any of the losers who make up this shitty board were thinking. I was living life.

This board is in your dome. You are this board's bitch. Get a life. No smack. For real. You are pathetic.
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

uvegotadoggieSTd wrote:Wanna know what I thinking during halftime of the Super Bowl? I was thinking... "damn this is great." My fiance cooked me an awesome meal to feast upon during the game and gave me an amazing blow job to kill some time before the 2nd half began. I was not thinking about some shitty message board nor what any of the losers who make up this shitty board were thinking. I was living life.
I thought Fantasy season ended in week 16. The next time you get your cock sucked is when someone invents the detachable spine.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm absolutely shocked that anyone who isn't named "Prince's Mother" actually watched that.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Dinsdale wrote:I'm absolutely shocked that anyone who isn't named "Prince's Mother" actually watched that.
Ditto.

I used the halftime to toss the pizza dough that had been rising all day for an epic second half snack.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Invictus wrote:
The Assassin wrote:They shoulda had Morris Day and the Time come out and do Jungle Love.
You don't know "Jungle Love?" That shit is the mad notes. Written by God herself and sent down to the greatest band in the world: The mother-fucking Time.

RACK you and your Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back reference!
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Invictus wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:Fuck the Super Bowl. I'd rather see Morris Day and the Time play the entire Ice Cream Castles album.
there is a brass... water beeyedd.
Mm hmm. It's just surrounded by plants and lights and shit.
And all kinds of little erotic artifacts. We could have breakfast in bed.

They say that saliva is an aphrodisiac.
You look so lovely tonight.
.... Why? Thank you.
Probably even better under exotic red lights.
I wish you could see my home, it's... it's so exciting

WAR CHILI SAUCE

morris: Say,,do you know how to do the Walk?

waiter: why certainly ,everyone knows how to do that!

Morris:Well honey why do you just walk your ass to the other side of the room?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

IndyFrisco wrote:
Dinsdale wrote:I'm absolutely shocked that anyone who isn't named "Prince's Mother" actually watched that.
Ditto.
Toddowen wrote:I've never been into Prince.
Thank you. I was beginning to feel like a voice in the wilderness after reading this thread.

Even though he's from my generation (actually a few years older than me), I was never into Prince. I just couldn't possibly get past the weirdness factor that went along with him (given the strange phase where he changed his name to that unpronounceable male/female symbol, perhaps him/her would be more appropriate).

He has maybe a handful of songs I could enjoy, if I could somehow forget the fact that they're his songs.
Last edited by Terry in Crapchester on Wed Feb 07, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I've never cared for Prince.

Always played Wilson.
Invictus
H.N.I.C.

Post by Invictus »

Rich Fader wrote:Vic, I've never actually heard the pre-"Ice Cream Castles" stuff. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the tip.
Get their first two albums (they were even more heavily Prince influenced than Ice Cream Castles) as those two had the original line up on them (Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis and Monte the keyboard player were on the outs by the time Purple Rain rolled around) and you will hear them at their funkiest.

Saw what passes as The Time in Atlanta back in 1996. Even though it wasn't the original band, it was still nails, especially when they played Cool and everyone was doing the hand gestures.

Sorry Dins. Maybe next year, they will have a reunion of Phish and/or The Grateful Dead so all of the old hippies and bald headed know it all asses can FINALLY enjoy a Super Bowl Halftime Show. I, for one, would love to see some Mountain Girl-esque hippie dancing around on stage instead of the two fine pieces of ass Prince had on with him.

Rack Tosser. Prince is the most versatile and talented musician of his generation. Hands down. No one else comes close.
by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 on Fri Jul 20, 2007 10:30 am
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

Right. Because unlike you, I actually respond to Vic. He's a funny poster
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Invictus wrote: Sorry Dins. Maybe next year, they will have a reunion of Phish and/or The Grateful Dead so all of the old hippies and bald headed know it all asses can FINALLY enjoy a Super Bowl Halftime Show.
They could call it 'Up With Old People'.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Invictus wrote:
Rich Fader wrote:Vic, I've never actually heard the pre-"Ice Cream Castles" stuff. I'll have to check that out. Thanks for the tip.
Get their first two albums (they were even more heavily Prince influenced than Ice Cream Castles) as those two had the original line up on them (Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis and Monte the keyboard player were on the outs by the time Purple Rain rolled around) and you will hear them at their funkiest.

Saw what passes as The Time in Atlanta back in 1996. Even though it wasn't the original band, it was still nails, especially when they played Cool and everyone was doing the hand gestures.

Sorry Dins. Maybe next year, they will have a reunion of Phish and/or The Grateful Dead so all of the old hippies and bald headed know it all asses can FINALLY enjoy a Super Bowl Halftime Show. I, for one, would love to see some Mountain Girl-esque hippie dancing around on stage instead of the two fine pieces of ass Prince had on with him.

Rack Tosser. Prince is the most versatile and talented musician of his generation. Hands down. No one else comes close.

Nice take.

RACK
Truman
Eternal Scobode

Post by Truman »

Shoalzie wrote:Covering Foo Fighters was kind of strange to me but overall, he did fine...no real complaints. Would've like him to just do his own stuff instead of covers.
Agreed, Shoalzie, but "1999" is a bit dated these days, and "Little Red Corvette" would be considered far too racy for a post-Janet Superbowl.

BTW, "Is Someone Getting the Best of You" was 's payback for the Foo Fighters live recorded cover of "Darling Nikki".
WolverineSteve
2012 CFB Bowl Jeopardy Champ

Post by WolverineSteve »

Here's the show.

http://www.housequake.com/showthread.ph ... adid=80578

Prince is one of the best musicians on the planet.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died as a small boy than to fumble this football."
-John Heisman

"Any street urchin can shout applause in victory, but it takes character to stand fast in defeat. One is noise --- the other, loyalty." Fielding Yost

Go Blue!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

poptart wrote:I've never cared for Prince.

Always played Wilson.
p-fart, you wouldn't know what to do with a tennis raquet regardless of the brand. Here, moron, watch this and jack off while listening to Prince's "I Would Die 4 U"

http://www.flurl.com/item/muslim_arm_u_223161