Super Bowl XLI Game Thread

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Super Bowl XLI Game Thread

Post by Cross Traffic »

Holy shit!

What a track meet run by Hester to put the Bears up by 7.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

what shitty weather
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

What a great game. On pace for 12 turnovers........
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

Oh goody. Prince is next :meds:
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Tiny
Is it football season yet?

Post by Tiny »

What a sloppy 1st half...MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Fucking Devon Hester....I told some Bears fans this morning.....dude was gonna hurt us....told them specificly he would run one back, but damn, I didn't think it would be on the first freaking PLAY!!!!

The weather is certainly taking it's toll on what Indy was planning to do.... Lots of wounded ducks being served up by both QBs.

Again, Bob Sanders comes ready to play; thank god for him. The D isn't playing that bad, so that's a bonus. Gonna be a good 2nd half; if they can clean up all the mistakes.
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Prince SUCKS!

Love all these marks in the crowd that weren't even born the last time Prince made anything that was worth listening to.
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

First CCR, now Jimmy Hendrix & the Foo Fighters covers....FUCK!!!!!!!!
Winston Wolf:
If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car!
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Actually All Along the Watchtower was a Dylan song, but the Hendrix version is the most famous.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

I hope not going for two ends up biting Dungyheimer in the ass. Bastard threw off all my squares by going against common wisdom....

Oh and I guess Vinatieri is mortal. Can't mouth "Money" tonight.......

GO BEARS!!!
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The only way that da' Bears score again is on a kick return or if the D takes one back. To say the least, their offense is inept and weak. Indy will win this going away.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

There are actually dumbfucks that watch the laughable attempt to peddle yet another shit act and call it a "Halftime show"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt even watch whatever feeble attempt at "talent" they try to shove down your throat when my beloved team was in it.

Die NFL suits, DIE.

As far as the game is concerned so far:

Worst.

Superbowl.

Ever.

I hope the 2nd half is better.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

The commercials have been shitty also.

Ok I admit the Budweiser one with the stray dog was sort of amusing.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

The Assassin wrote:The commercials have been shitty also.

Ok I admit the Budweiser one with the stray dog was sort of amusing.
The BigDaddy.com marketing dept and the animated Coke commercials didn't suck.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

The GTA ripoff commercial was lame.
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Tony can't count? There were 11 on the field. It isn't only the rain, its the damn smoke from the lame Prince show.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Raydah James wrote:There are actually dumbfucks that watch the laughable attempt to peddle yet another shit act and call it a "Halftime show"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I didnt even watch whatever feeble attempt at "talent" they try to shove down your throat when my beloved team was in it.

Die NFL suits, DIE.
RACK

Oh and RACK the weather as well. About time this game is played in which the elements are actually a factor. Aside from this is how FOOTBALL is meant to be played, all the suits and non-fan PUSSIES who got tickets simply because they "know somebody" get to sit in the rain for 4 hours and watch turnovers. I've noticed CBS has hardly been showing the crowd much. Think many of those pussbag "fans" are standing in the concession corridors? Bwaaaaah!

Too bad there wasn't an electrical short during the halftime show. A few electrocuted morons ... now that would have been some real entertainment.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

RadioFan wrote:
Oh and RACK the weather as well. About time this game is played in which the elements are actually a factor. Aside from this is how FOOTBALL is meant to be played, all the suits and non-fan PUSSIES who got tickets simply because they "know somebody" get to sit in the rain for 4 hours and watch turnovers. I've noticed CBS has hardly been showing the crowd much. Think many of those pussbag "fans" are standing in the concession corridors? Bwaaaaah!

Too bad there wasn't an electrical short during the halftime show. A few electrocuted morons ... now that would have been some real entertainment.
Fucking. RACK.

buwahahahahahaha
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Is anybody watching this abomination??
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Yeah, waiting for Grossman to throw another pick.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Neely8 wrote:Is anybody watching this abomination??
What for? My fucking freshly painted walls became more interesting to watch about an hour ago.

Im out to party.

L8
Cross Traffic
Eternal Scobode

Post by Cross Traffic »

Congrats to the Colts and MVP Payton Manning.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

The only thing that kept my interest was the opportunity to win 320 dollars on a Super Bowl square. Which Tony Fucking Dungy pissed away by not going for the field goal on 4th and 8 at the end of the game. Fuck him and fuck the Colts.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

My husband entered me in a pool and I won $200!

I had 6 and 4 and won the 1st and 2nd quarter.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote:The only thing that kept my interest was the opportunity to win 320 dollars on a Super Bowl square. Which Tony Fucking Dungy pissed away by not going for the field goal on 4th and 8 at the end of the game. Fuck him and fuck the Colts.
Only reason is that Dungy didn't want to run-up the score, because that decision made no sense at all. That's also the reason that I avoid those square pools. I always get bent when some stupid shit like a missed extra point fucks me outta' some cash.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Good god, Grossman made Neil Bennett (my previous pic for worst super bowl QB, evah) look like joe fukking montana. Nice yob Rex.

Glad to see Peyton get some much deserved bling, but, that was a pretty shitty game. Looked like friday night at the local high school.

As for the weather, I'm fukking glad it poored all game long. Fukk fair weather and indoor sites. God and god made football to be played in shit weather. This is why they have it in the winter. I say they go to rotating the game around shitty weather cities for the next 40 years to make up for all these years of playing in what are traditionally shit football towns with even shittier fans. Miami? LA? Atlanta? Phleeeeze. Let's just make cleveland the permanent site. It's a good football town and we wouldn't have to worry about a home team advantage for just about, never.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
peter dragon
2006 Pickem Champion

Post by peter dragon »

smackaholic wrote:Good god, Grossman made Neil Bennett (my previous pic for worst super bowl QB, evah) look like joe fukking montana. Nice yob Rex.

Glad to see Peyton get some much deserved bling, but, that was a pretty shitty game. Looked like friday night at the local high school.

As for the weather, I'm fukking glad it poored all game long. Fukk fair weather and indoor sites. God and god made football to be played in shit weather. This is why they have it in the winter. I say they go to rotating the game around shitty weather cities for the next 40 years to make up for all these years of playing in what are traditionally shit football towns with even shittier fans. Miami? LA? Atlanta? Phleeeeze. Let's just make cleveland the permanent site. It's a good football town and we wouldn't have to worry about a home team advantage for just about, never.
its like -1 degree outside here in akron, and I can guess in cleveland its even colder. I cant see many people showing up for a game that boasts temps of -2 or -3 drgrees
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

War Wagon wrote:
BSmack wrote:The only thing that kept my interest was the opportunity to win 320 dollars on a Super Bowl square. Which Tony Fucking Dungy pissed away by not going for the field goal on 4th and 8 at the end of the game. Fuck him and fuck the Colts.
Only reason is that Dungy didn't want to run-up the score, because that decision made no sense at all. That's also the reason that I avoid those square pools. I always get bent when some stupid shit like a missed extra point fucks me outta' some cash.
Well if that's "God's Way", then he can fuck himself.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Tiny

Post by Tiny »

It's hovering just below 0 in Indy, and IPD has had to shut down the downtown, from all the drunk patrying people out to celebrate the win. They are driving around monument circle with people standing (surfing) on the roofs of their cars....
We'll see how many incidents/arrests happen between now and morning (as I've got to hit the four corners, since 4:30am is gonna come way too early). Although, I got a call from my boss Friday, telling me it was OK to sleep in a little Monday (with her knowing I'd be up late watching the game) so, I might sleep in.
Winston Wolf:
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

smackaholic wrote:As for the weather, I'm fukking glad it poored all game long. Fukk fair weather and indoor sites. God and god made football to be played in shit weather. This is why they have it in the winter.
Rack.

You know there are going to be sports writers and TV asshats who are going to dedicate more than a few column inches and on-air minutes whining about the weather ('sup Kornholer?). I'm actually looking forward to that, just so those fucking pussies can be mercilessly ridiculed.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

peter dragon wrote:
smackaholic wrote: I cant see many people showing up for a game that boasts temps of -2 or -3 drgrees
Then you obviously don't live in a real football town. Real fans don't give a shit how cold it is out. Hence the reason Philly, Green Bay, Chicago, New England, New York, etc... are always filled to capacity regardless of the weather
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BBMarley wrote:
peter dragon wrote:
smackaholic wrote: I cant see many people showing up for a game that boasts temps of -2 or -3 drgrees
Then you obviously don't live in a real football town. Real fans don't give a shit how cold it is out. Hence the reason Philly, Green Bay, Chicago, New England, New York, etc... are always filled to capacity regardless of the weather
thank you, BB, for exposing this nutless pussy. Go back to florida.

football is played in cold weather and real football fans get this. They have these things in the north called coats and gloves and hats and shit. You put alot of this stuff on when it gets cold, 'cept for those brown fans who just drink ALOT and paint themselves.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Well, suckaholic, due to some exemplary use of ubb code, you have called peter dragon BB, and thanked him for exposing you as a nutless pussy. Brilliant.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim