Pets......

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Mile-Hi isn't a fan of the pussy. Go figure.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

mvscal wrote:2 bearded dragons.
Rack - we have one too.

The wife brought it (we still haven't determinded gender) home 6 moths ago and it is the coolest pet we have.
Very docile and funny as hell to watch as he scurrys around the house.
The only downside is the crickets, some of which he doesn't catch, busting loose in the house and making some nights a camp out.

The kids also have a Newt & Fish and the wife has two cats that I count the minutes till they're gone
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Currently two cats.

I want a dog badly. I'm a dog person and my wife is a cat person. Unfortunately, I'm not home enough to properly care for one.

My son had a hermit crab but it died.
What a coincedence! I've got lots of crabs!

-The Utah Taco
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

female black Lab 3 years in march. Great dog,has her moments where she misbehaves but don't all dogs?

Hey got a question,,when did pet rats become popular? You know like those rats Paris Hilton and Lindsey Lohan carry around?
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

Mikey wrote:
Her name was Felicia (named after Felix the cat).
Obviously you're a poster of impeccable taste.....
I will never have another cat in the house, no matter how much the wife and kids beg. I hate the smell of litter, I hate the hairballs and the hair balls.
don't sugar coat it Mikey, how do you really feel.....
get out, get out while there's still time
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Headhunter wrote:I hear ya, Tom. Just put my buddy of 10 years down before X-mas. we went a over grand in to find out what was wrong before we resigned ourselves to the inevitable. Pets are a financial and emotial investment. As a Rottweiler owner, those who think they are cheap security systems sicken me. They're high maintenance dogs. If you want to make them a part of your family, and have the time investment, there isn't a better breed of dogs, IMHO. However, too many people see them as some status symbol, or just want them for the "badass" factor. Fuck those people. I wish less people owned Rotties. Not many people are really ready to own them, and you never really "own" them. A well bred and trained rottweiler is a thing of beauty. A piss poor trained and abused Rott winds up on the news, and their owners should be put down with them.
Sorry to hear about your dog. Double fuck neighbors who have 3 cats and hate dogs. Neighbors who call the animal control everytime your dog emits a squeak or a yip. To make a long story short....I had to give away my 10 year old Chesapeake because of this cocksucker neighbor.

I would get home from work and naturally he's going to be excited and emit a few barks. Naturally when the garbage truck rolls down the alley...he might bark twice. So, I get a bark collar. Problem solved? Nope. Now there's an issue with the smell of his kennel (even though it's cleaned daily....and power-washed once a week using Pine-Sol).

Finally, he figured out a way to "bark" in a way that didn't trigger the bark collar (smart little guy) Even though this new "bark" was very quiet...they still complained and finally I get warned that I would be ticketed for violating city ordinances. I work in law enforcement.....so I started getting heat from my boss. I've only lived here two years and never had any complaints from neighbors where I lived with my dog for 8 years.

This asshole neighbor is a mason here in town and knows alot of people. I was fucked. I had to give my buddy Kirby away. I still see him a couple times a week. I might just have to go flush the radiators in my vehicles and inadvertantly spill some anit-freeze in my driveway....but I have 2 indoor cats so I don't think I could take it out on that SOB's cats.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Husker4ever wrote: Neighbors who call the animal control everytime your dog emits a squeak or a yip.
Those folks wouldn't like my 'hood. I think every house on the block has a dog or two. They have contests to see who can raise the most hell whenever they see anything move. God forbid the water, gas, or eletric meter reader guy walk thru the yards in a uniform. You'd think we were being invaded by Martians listening to the cacaphony. Dogs fucking hate uniforms.

Just curious, where do you live?
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

War Wagon wrote:
Husker4ever wrote: Neighbors who call the animal control everytime your dog emits a squeak or a yip.
Those folks wouldn't like my 'hood. I think every house on the block has a dog or two. They have contests to see who can raise the most hell whenever they see anything move. God forbid the water, gas, or eletric meter reader guy walk thru the yards in a uniform. You'd think we were being invaded by Martians listening to the cacaphony. Dogs fucking hate uniforms.

Just curious, where do you live?
Yeah, dogs will be dogs and this bitch next door never complains about the dogs down the street....just my dog 'cause he's next door I guess.

I live in Nebraska, btw.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Toddowen wrote:I remember there was a guy around here a few years ago that walked into some computer store and shot the owner of it to death without any provocation.

At the deranged lunatics home, they found an elaborate shrine that he had made to his long lost "friend", a pet dog. His estranged family, wife and children, claimed that he completely lost touch with everything in this world once the dog died.

Lucky for the family that they saw the way the wind was going and decided to leave the hound loving fool alone with his precious memories and dedicate himself to the things that are really important.
I remember hearing of guy who chopped homos up and kept them in his freezer...occasionally dining upon them at later dates. Story goes that in the beginning he used to bitchslap dogs when no one was looking and later tortured small animals. Fucker ended up with a broke neck in a prison hallway. Shit does spiral out of control sometimes.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Husker4ever wrote: I live in Nebraska, btw.
Figured that much, dawg. Lincoln? Omaha?
Felix
2012 JAFFL Champ

Post by Felix »

War Wagon wrote:
is there a difference.......
get out, get out while there's still time
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Felix wrote:
War Wagon wrote:
is there a difference.......
Yeah, I was born in Omaha and now live a 100 or so further west. Difference being you can throw a banjo in the air and no matter who catches it...they can play it. Nogs all dine exclusively on wassamelon and chicken out here, too. Last I heard, banging your sister got you an eagle scout here.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Toddowen wrote:
Husker4ever wrote:
Toddowen wrote:I remember there was a guy around here a few years ago that walked into some computer store and shot the owner of it to death without any provocation.

At the deranged lunatics home, they found an elaborate shrine that he had made to his long lost "friend", a pet dog. His estranged family, wife and children, claimed that he completely lost touch with everything in this world once the dog died.

Lucky for the family that they saw the way the wind was going and decided to leave the hound loving fool alone with his precious memories and dedicate himself to the things that are really important.
I remember hearing of guy who chopped homos up and kept them in his freezer...occasionally dining upon them at later dates. Story goes that in the beginning he used to bitchslap dogs when no one was looking and later tortured small animals. Fucker ended up with a broke neck in a prison hallway. Shit does spiral out of control sometimes.
Nice.

I was watching the movie on IFC a couple of evenings ago. Disturbing stuff.

Bad enough knowing what happened. But the study into Jeffrey's persona and all the homosexual content was a little too much. There were times I had to take a walk from that one.
Any truth to him being put on mop detail in a secluded spot where a random inmate might have access to him accidently-on-purpose?
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Toddowen wrote:
Husker4ever wrote:

Nice.

I was watching the movie on IFC a couple of evenings ago. Disturbing stuff.

Bad enough knowing what happened. But the study into Jeffrey's persona and all the homosexual content was a little too much. There were times I had to take a walk from that one.
Dahmer was into under-age boys. I can see where that hit a little too close to home for you.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Mile-Hi T wrote:I honestly didn't know that men owned cats.

Penis + Cat owner = faggot

RACK!
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

[quote="Husker4ever]Neighbors who call the animal control everytime your dog emits a squeak or a yip.
[/quote]

Or maybe because he is outside barking all the time. It sounds like you keep your dog outside. You say he's your buddy but you don't let him in the house? I hope that's not the case - that's wrong. Dogs are social creatures.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

tuff gong wrote:[

Yes, dogs are social creatures. Some (such as a chesapeake retriever) prefer an outdoor environment in a sanitary kennel with daily walks and hunting trips and outings to the river as their form of social interaction. They enjoy riding around in the back of a pick-up with alpha dog (pet owner) up front driving and handing treats and the occasional pet through the rear window slider of said pickup. They also enjoy running around a fenced in back yard where they spent most of the evenings after work and all day on days off.

This works out pretty good for a guy who doesn't need a 120 lb. dog with lots of energy taking up space in his house and eating the old lady's cats for breakfast. Now a guy like you putting pink ribbons on his indoor lap yorkie daily might beg to differ.

My dog was very well behaved and trained and only barked occasionally at the times I noted in my previous post (go ahead and read above) Dogs being social creatures are going to communicate (bark, yelp, yip) in certain situations. Unfortunately a dog hater lived next door and took it upon himself to harrass the owner of a very well trained dog for no other reason than he hated a dog right next door. (dogs down the street constantly barking don't seem to bother him to this day).

btw, he never cared for an indoor environment since he was a pup. He'd hang out inside with me occasionally but always wanted back out to the fenced in yard and kennel.

Still think he had it rough?
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

Husker4ever wrote:
I read your post. First of all it's hard to buy half of what you're saying - your neighbor complained simply because he was a 'dog hater'?

Plus I've had dogs of all sizes and usually several at once. No fukken way I shut them out of the house. I don't buy that your dog likes living by himself in the backyard. I also don't stick a dog in the back of an open pickup. It's unsafe and it's hard for the dog to keep its footing. You won't let your dog ride in the cab? I don't want to argue, dude, I just think you're tweaking facts here, and it depresses me to know there are plenty of people out there who see no wrong in treating a dog this way.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

tuff gong wrote:
Husker4ever wrote:
Some dogs actually like to be outside. While your's, i'm guessing, loves licking peanut butter from your ass crack.
Mile-Hi T
Elwood

Post by Mile-Hi T »

and there is nothing wrong with this either, right??
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

mvscal wrote:2 bearded dragons

Was the pet store all out of clean-shaven grand wizards?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Whole lotta stir-fry up in here.

Sincerely,

Poptart

And “bearded dragon” sounds like another name for a big old pussy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim