Change your tampon, LadyTomlinson

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

poptart wrote:
3. Are the San Diego news people trolling us .... ?
These limp fucks make the French look rugged.
They feign complete ignorance to the year-long classless behavior of S. Roiderman while sitting there sobbing about being fucked without a kiss by another team.

No brains OR balls on that bunch.
Tart, you dont know the half of it.

Im on my way to work this morning when I nearly crash from laughing after hearing this on the "Scott and BR show" on the Mighty 1090:

"Since there have been an inordinate amount of calls and grief concerning this loss, we are bringing in a psycotherapist on the air to help San Diegans cope with the loss. This was a highly recommended method requested by our callers and community."

The tone of the host was very serious and sad.......and lo and behold, the fucking psychotherapist came on to take calls on air and help the greiving community with this tragedy.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have never witnessed such pussiness in my entire life.

The Vag bar has officially been set. FOR LIFE.

Excellent job, you sopping Chargeless faggots.

Absolutely. Hilarious.

:lol:
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Raydah James wrote:Im on my way to work this morning when I nearly crash from laughing after hearing this on the "Scott and BR show" on the Mighty 1090:

"Since there have been an inordiante amount of calls and grief concerning this loss, we are bringing in a psycotherapist on the air to help San Diegans cope with this loss. This was a highly recommended method requested by our callers and community."

The tone of the host was very serious and sad.......and lo and behold, the fucking psychotherapist came on to take calls on air and help the greiving community with this tragedy.

Wait a minute. Someone called into the sports talk show that I listen to on my drive home from work yesterday and told the same story about the SD psychotherapist. I laughed, dismissed it as a prank caller talking shit after the game, and moved on with my day...

This is... true??????????????????

Holy Christ......
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Raydah James wrote:The Vag bar has officially been set. FOR LIFE.
Oh, but it gets even better. The Scott and BR Show still has footage from the "pep rally" on their website.

http://www.thescottandbrshow.com/

Tears Jerry. Tears.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:Oh yeah? How did YOUR team finish up?

They're currenetly fighting over tee-times with the Chargers.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Degenerate
Eternal Scobode

Post by Degenerate »

Raydah James wrote:
Im on my way to work this morning when I nearly crash from laughing after hearing this on the "Scott and BR show" on the Mighty 1090:

"Since there have been an inordinate amount of calls and grief concerning this loss, we are bringing in a psycotherapist on the air to help San Diegans cope with the loss. This was a highly recommended method requested by our callers and community."
I'm quite certain something like this happened in Kansas City in '95-'96 after the Lin Elliott game.
Sirfindafold
Shit Thread Alert

Post by Sirfindafold »

Raydah James wrote: Im on my way to work this morning when I nearly crash from laughing after hearing this on the "Scott and BR show" on the Mighty 1090:

I'm sorry, who?
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Sirfindafold wrote:
Raydah James wrote: Im on my way to work this morning when I nearly crash from laughing after hearing this on the "Scott and BR show" on the Mighty 1090:

I'm sorry, who?

I never usually listen to that shit, but the media down here has been melting so hard over this "tragedy" that I've tuned in the last few days to get a morning laugh at Chargertard's multiple mental breakdowns.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Raydah James wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:

I'm sorry, who?

I never usually listen to that shit, but the media down here has been melting so hard over this "tragedy" that I've tuned in the last few days to get a morning laugh at Chargertard's multiple mental breakdowns.
Then you're pretty easily stimulated. What do you do the rest of the time to occupy your brilliant mind, watch Sponge Bob?

God and GOD you are one pathetic imbecile.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Mikey wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote:
I'm sorry, who?

Then you're pretty easily stimulated. What do you do the rest of the time to occupy your brilliant mind, watch Sponge Bob?

Sounds like someone hasnt gotten his full psycotherapy dose.

Get fucked, old man-you're entire fanbase and organization have been exposed for being the biggest bitch ass pussies that the sports world has ever witnessed.

STFU and deal with it, cunt.

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mikey wrote:
Raydah James wrote:
Sirfindafold wrote: I'm sorry, who?

Mikey,

I'm sure James isn't the only football fan to live in "enemy territory" who has reveled in the misfortunes of the home team fans. God knows watching the pain of the Bills fans around these parts makes for never ending comedy.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BSmack wrote:I'm sure James isn't the only football fan to live in "enemy territory" who has reveled in the misfortunes of the home team fans.

This U&L Ninerfan loves to revel in Seahawk fans bandwagoners' misery, except there's none to be found anywhere once the Chickens are mathmatically eliminated.

They might be even worse than Chargerfan(if that's possible). Instead of "it wasn't the coaches fault," or "that other team has no class, so we'll whine from the mountaintops about 'lack of class'," it's more like --

"How 'bout them Seahawks?"

"Who?"

"You know...the Seahawks...that semi-pro team from Seattle."

"Is that the team I paid a hundred bucks a seat for tickets so I could look cool last weekend, even though I can't name 3 starting players from either defense or offense?"

"Yup."

"Oh, I'd forgotten about them."

Definitely takes some of the fun out of ridiculing the misery of others...but Chargerfan has stepped up bigtime to fill the void.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It's fine if Gaydar Lames wants to revel in the 1/10 of 1% of Charger fans who are still crying over the game. The fact that he seems to care as much or more than the lamest of lame Charger fans and wants to roll around in the sports radio slop along with them puts him on exactly the same level as they are. The rest of us have a life and had moved on by 10:00pm Sunday - Monday morning at the latest.

Like I said, one pathetic imbecile.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Mikey wrote:
Would that be on par with the level of pathetic imbecile that claims "BODE" from the bottom of the pile?

The rest of us have a life and had moved on by 10:00pm Sunday - Monday morning at the latest.

See if you can figure out why you're about as clever as Ladainian Tamponisincrooked.
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

Dinsdale wrote:
The rest of us have a life and had moved on by 10:00pm Sunday - Monday morning at the latest.

See if you can figure out why you're about as clever as Ladainian Tamponisincrooked.
:lol: :lol:
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^^^^^^ the lovefest continues..LMAO
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

ChargerMike wrote:LMAO
Uh Oh.........looks like somebody kept thier hand in the cookie jar too long and overdosed on Psychotherapy
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

ChargerMike wrote:LMAO.

Oh dear Lord... there's been a Dr. Detrite sighting.
Well... I am ROTFLMMFAOBEYOTCH.... or something like that... at you.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Dinsdale wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Would that be on par with the level of pathetic imbecile that claims "BODE" from the bottom of the pile?

Coming from you there's a significant amount of irony in that question.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^^^^ glad you saw the humor!
JIP said...Hell, Michael Sam has more integrity than you do.

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Actually, I used to envy the good Dr Detrite. He would LHAO a lot... at things at I didn't find funny. Nor did anyone else, for that matter. But ohhhh... would he LHAO. I wish I had his amazing sense of humor.

LMAO.

Damnit. It just doesn't work for me.

:sadface:
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'd LMOA if the Lions hired Marty!

Sin,
Dr Detroitscal
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

RJ wrote:Im on my way to work this morning when I nearly crash from laughing after hearing this on the "Scott and BR show" on the Mighty 1090:

:lol: x infinity
Raydah James
Eternal Scobode

Post by Raydah James »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

et tu, 'tart?

What a ridiculous shark feeding frenzy we have here.

Yeah, it's a smackboard, but it's also a place us oldtimers intend on posting on next year, and the year after, and so on. Show some fucking class yourselves, pile-on pussies. It's one thing to snicker for a day or two... Your time will come.

Props on a nice season, Chargers and Chargerfan.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Wagon, when I read what R. James posted I laughed until puke was up in my nostrils.

Go read a book.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

War Wagon wrote:et tu, 'tart?

What a ridiculous shark feeding frenzy we have here.

Yeah, it's a smackboard, but it's also a place us oldtimers intend on posting on next year, and the year after, and so on. Show some fucking class yourselves, pile-on pussies. It's one thing to snicker for a day or two... Your time will come.

Props on a nice season, Chargers and Chargerfan.
Chargerfan's meltdown over this game is pretty fucking embarrassing, given that they lost a Super Bowl ten years ago, and I don't remember they having to go to Dr. Phil after that.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Maybe I'm a bit too callous.

Thinking it over, yeah, it had to be emotionally crushing to see the Patriot players mocking 'Lights Out' with that classless display.

I mean, HOW could they do that ... ?

Didn't they know it could hurt feelings .... ?

Football is no fun.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:Maybe I'm a bit too callous.

Thinking it over, yeah, it had to be emotionally crushing to see the Patriot players mocking 'Lights Out' with that classless display.

I mean, HOW could they do that ... ?

Didn't they know it could hurt feelings .... ?

Football is no fun.
I'm curious on how you call pussy to the Bolt's , being that the Duhs were the biggest fukken Zoloft addicts this season, and especially being the pussies during Callahan's regime.

Did MSG fukk your head up that bad?

Oh, I guess you forgot Woodson and Buchanan clubbing instead of finishing the season.

Dumbass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Start a thread, drummer.

This one's dedicated to the most comprehensive player, fan, and community meltdown I think I've ever witnessed.

Psychotherapy ... ??? BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Leaking vaginas evarywhere.

Infuckingcredible.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:Start a thread, drummer.

This one's dedicated to greatest player, fan, and community meltdown I think I've ever witnessed.

Psychotherapy ... ??? BWAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA

Leaking vaginas evarywhere.

Infuckingcredible.
Dude, the Duh fans have been in full meltdown mode because of coaching, and in full StockDavis syndrome as well.

That's your problem.

You don't have shit to pull against Bolt fan.

Sarkisian, :meds: reach much? Stoops? Walsh?

The only hope you have is that PFT's bullshit would validate your lack of knowledge.

Lofton.

RJ thinks he is an offensive genius.

RJ. RJ doesn't know anything outside of how creative he can describe a cock. He is that fukken stupid. He doesn't know shit about his own fukken team.

Lofton hasn't done shit as a coach. You should hire Jerry Rice instead. You slam SD fan for thier shit offensive play, yet you are shitting your ass over Lofton.

I love Duh fan. They are fukken stupid fukkers. All you have to do to impress these shitheads is talk about dicks.

And even that is too complex for them.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

dummber,

The Oakland Raiders are THE worst team in the league -- #1 draft choice.
Find me the 'dud fan at this site that hasn't kicked the shit out of his OWN team this year.
I shoot straight.

Pull your head out, nancy boy.

Again, start a thread about the Oakland Raiders and their fans if it tickles your fancy.

Your takes have NOTHING to do with the thread topic.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

drummer wrote:RJ doesn't know anything outside of how creative he can describe a cock.

Says the gameless cunt who's known for... bumping a HORSECOCKS THREAD! for three fucking years... and absolutely nothing else.

:meds:
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

poptart wrote:dummber,

The Oakland Raiders are THE worst team in the league -- #1 draft choice.
Find me the 'dud fan at this site that hasn't kicked the shit out of his OWN team this year.
I shoot straight.

Pull your head out, nancy boy.

Again, start a thread about the Oakland Raiders and their fans if it tickles your fancy.

Your takes have NOTHING to do with the thread topic.
What, you calling hi-jack on this thread?

I'm just pointing out the irony of Raiderfan going apeshit here, being that the Duhs regular season record is the opposite of the Chargers regular season record. But, fuck it, keep scratching that itch bubba. It should feel a lot better than the old "Tags fucked me" itch you've been scratching.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

dummber wrote:I'm just pointing out the irony of Raiderfan going apeshit here, being that the Duhs regular season record is the opposite of the Chargers regular season record.
Nobody in this thread except you is speaking about regular season records.
Who the fuck cares .... ?

No, everyone is piling on whiny cunts who can't take their medicine.

I remember posting after SD beat down Oakland in week fucking ONE.
I said -- paraphrasing -- "WTF was up with Charger player going apeshit all over the field after every sack?"
It was bush-league, and Merriman continued with the lame act all season long.
That showboating, taunting, mocking bullshit has a way of coming home to roost.

N.E. has not, through their years of excellent football, been a team to mock and taunt opponents, have they .... ?
The very fact that they chose THAT time to do so speaks volumes.

SD got PUNKED, and I loved it.

Loved it even more that their 'star' player melted down and blubbered like a pathetic stiffed whore.

LOVE it.

Psychotherapy. :lol:
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

NE did their taunting and mocking in a subtle, smarter way. But they did play head games with the Chargers and the Chargers showed their immaturity by letting it get to them. Bode, NE. Belicheck and Company will get their payback in the future. They know what they did. Example: not coming out on the field when announced twice and then coming out when the Chargers were being announced. Ballsy little subtle shit like that got in the Chargers heads. Karma will hit NE later.

Continue with your feeding frenzy, sharks. The Chargers will hit you square in the head next season.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I don't think this SD loss is the kind that a team learns from and actually builds upon.
A 'character-builder' ..... if you will.

No, I think it exposed a team that is emotionally soft and incapable of rising to the next level in order to kick ass and take names in a one 'n' done playoff nut-cuttin' situation.

I know that doesn't slide down your gullet that easily, and particularly right now, but that is my honest opinion.

Future greatness is not what was on display on the field or in the aftermath of that playoff game.

SD's window effectively slammed shut.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

Yeah, whatever.

Continue........
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

trev wrote:The Chargers will hit you square in the head next season.
To steal from the politicos...as long as Marty is running the ship, expect more of the same.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

poptart wrote:I don't think this SD loss is the kind that a team learns from and actually builds upon.
A 'character-builder' ..... if you will.

No, I think it exposed a team that is emotionally soft and incapable of rising to the next level in order to kick ass and take names in a one 'n' done playoff nut-cuttin' situation.

I know that doesn't slide down your gullet that easily, and particularly right now, but that is my honest opinion.

Future greatness is not what was on display on the field or in the aftermath of that playoff game.

SD's window effectively slammed shut.
I think that's a bit over the top.

Not saying they'll repeat or even get to the playoffs, but to a man, I bet they're going to be more hungry. ESPECIALLY after the shenaniganns.

Too soon to tell, but I'm guessing that the pain they're feeling now will be propelling them a for good while into next year. How it affects they're playoff potential remains to be seen.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

As long as Shawna "Roids Out" MerryMaid is doing her little dance, opposing teams will continue to mock their asses...thus, causing LadyT's flow to begin and Phillip CryMeARivers melts to ensue.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...