Revenge ideas needed

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Franko
Crack Whore

Revenge ideas needed

Post by Franko »

Just found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me. The best part is that she doesn't know I know. The damage I could do would be legendary. 50% of me just wants to never take her calls/texts/emails anymore and have her wonder what the hell happened to me. The other 50% of me wants to go out in a blaze of glory with this fucking whore. I admit that I am on the fence, and if one of you devious fuckers comes up with something good, I can and will be swayed.

Facts:
I have her password to her personal email account.
I have the password to her work email account.
I have the password to her cell phone account.
I have a key to her house.
The lying whore does cocaine.
Her ex boyfriend gave her herpes - on both sets of lips. (One thing she was honest about.)

Bring it!

Franko
bbqjones
indian black betty

Post by bbqjones »

send some "cold sore" cream anonymously to her house.

buy an extra, just in case you know somebody else that might need it.

i missed you em.
help me scrape the mucus off my brain
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Re: Revenge ideas needed

Post by Dinsdale »

Franko wrote:Just found out my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

Oh...sorry about that. I didn't know.
Her ex boyfriend gave her herpes - on both sets of lips.

That's why I wrapped it up....didn't want to give it to your mom, too.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Franko
Crack Whore

Post by Franko »

Also forgot to add: She was engaged to be married and her ex broke it off in June - 12 weeks before the wedding. She ends up getting wasted the next week to drown her sorrows and sees the exfiance's cousin out - who is a chick. She consols her. One thing leads to another. And she fucking goes down on her ex's female cousin that night!

No one knows that little gem except for the two skanks and me.

Oh, and I have her ex's email addy...
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

You've got it all figured out, dude.

Do some really evil shit, and then maybe that way, every chick around will hear about what an asshole you are, and avoid you like the plague.

Good thinking, idiot.

Most guys are looking to move on after a nasty breakup, and find the next piece of ass they're going to stick it in...but not you, Mr Smooooove Operator. Fuck no...you're going to make sure it's the last bit of punani you ever get if it kills you.

Props, genius.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

The fact that a cheating lesbian coke whore with a double trouble case of herpes stepped out on you, speaks volumes about what a catch you must be.

Todd, can you help this guy with some "real" useful tips. Something along the lines of shotgun or wood chipper seems appropriate.
Mal
Keepin' it real

Post by Mal »

Headhunter wrote:The fact that a cheating lesbian coke whore with a double trouble case of herpes stepped out on you, speaks volumes about what a catch you must be.

Todd, can you help this guy with some "real" useful tips. Something along the lines of shotgun or wood chipper seems appropriate.
RACK
Franko
Crack Whore

Post by Franko »

Dins,

I see your point. She lives in a town 2 hours from me and all her friends hate me anyway so it's not like I'm burning any bridges. Besides, fuck her and her friends. Just want her to know that I had the last laugh is all. I actually cared for this chick, and for what? Might as well go out in a blaze of glory...

And, bro, I know good pussy is a dime a dozen, and it will be a matter of days before I am ball deep in some skank, but for now, I want to exercise my element of surprise.

The rest of you,

Not suicidal a la tardowen, just a little payback for her wasting a year of my life. You guys are disappointing me.

I thought you would come up with some epoch shite...
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Magoo sucks at trolling, too?

Color me [shocked].
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Toddowen wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
I've yet to find any measure of success in this dept.
Man up then, pussy.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Walk up to her front door, ring the bell, and when she answers
put a 9 mm semiautomatic in your mouf and pull the trigger.

Loaded or not, that should freak her out.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

btw, if you want some real ideas, step out from behind the troll.

Had I come in here and started a thread "my wife of 17 years cheated on, help me pay that bitch back", we'd be on page 5. A troll, posting this will only get shit and abuse. If you were too scared to take the smack hit, you could have gone with the "my friend's girlfriend cheated, how can HE pay her back" card. we'd still give you shit, but at least it would have been interspersed with real advice.
adam-$300
Elwood

Post by adam-$300 »

fukk her so lamely that she has to go to some other dude to have an orgasm. oh wait, I guess you already are doing that.

SCOREBOARD HER
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Todd always cracks me up when he's trying to post as somehow serious.

Fuck off.

Good advice by HH btw, "Franko."
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Two in a row, from the self-described Oedipus complex-having suicidal pedophile?

Outstanding.
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Headhunter wrote:btw, if you want some real ideas, step out from behind the troll.
Exactly. So who registered this new troll to avoid having their regular nic piled on? I tried to analyze the posting style for recognizable idiosyncrasies….
Franko wrote:Oh, and I have her ex's email addy...

Might as well go out in a blaze of glory...

I thought you would come up with some epoch shite...
but a lot of posters use ellipses….

I considered this post:
Franko wrote:Also forgot to add: She was engaged to be married and her ex broke it off in June - 12 weeks before the wedding. She ends up getting wasted the next week to drown her sorrows and sees the exfiance's cousin out - who is a chick.
Who uses hyphens that way? No one that I can recall off the top of my head.

Then I noticed this:
Franko wrote: And, bro, I know good pussy is a dime a dozen, and it will be a matter of days before I am ball deep in some skank, but for now, I want to exercise my element of surprise.
That’s right. Franko is none other than our very own e.

Sincerely,

Dick Fucking Tracy.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Franko wrote:Also forgot to add: She was engaged to be married and her ex broke it off in June - 12 weeks before the wedding. She ends up getting wasted the next week to drown her sorrows and sees the exfiance's cousin out - who is a chick. She consols her. One thing leads to another. And she fucking goes down on her ex's female cousin that night!

No one knows that little gem except for the two skanks and me.

Oh, and I have her ex's email addy...
Some guys might be trying to work a 3-some out of that deal. But not you. :meds:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

bbqjones wrote:i missed you em.
rack bbq
why is my neighborhood on fire
Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Give her an "angry pirate" by jacking a shot in her eye and then kicking her in the shin on the way out the door. When you turn around she will be limping with one eye like a very ANGRY PIRATE!
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Give her an "angry pirate" by jacking a shot in her eye and then kicking her in the shin on the way out the door. When you turn around she will be limping with one eye like a very ANGRY PIRATE!
:lol: :lol:

Sorry you girl friend gets drunk and falls down on dicks Franko. Good luck.
Filthy McNastie
Elwood

Post by Filthy McNastie »

If you can get into her email...then go in and send out emails to every single dude in her address book (as her of course) about how you've wanted to fuck them for soooooooo long that it hurts!...you would do ANYTHING to have them inside of you...ask them all if they've ever done a hot plate...and would they like to do one with you?...tell them that you've never done anal before, but just the thought of them pounding that ass makes you delirious!

Then...email all of the girls about how you're breaking up with the only guy who could ever make you have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm...this dudes dick actually had a taste to it that was sweet!!!...you could literally blow this guy for hours and never tire of it...AND...it was totally not his fault...he wanted to fuck all the time and well...you have herpes...so...he was going to find out sooner or later...

Yea...it's fun to think about doing some evil shit...however...

Be glad the cheating bitch is gone and just move on the next one hopefully a little wiser...

L8.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Do nothing. Sack-up, forget it, and move on. Revenge is typically for weak-minded pussies.

I question your ability to sack-up though. Not only are you asking for advice from a bunch of strangers on a smack board, but you couldn't even do it with your main nick, which is ALREADY anonymous.
Franko
Crack Whore

Post by Franko »

Filthy McNastie wrote:If you can get into her email...then go in and send out emails to every single dude in her address book (as her of course) about how you've wanted to fuck them for soooooooo long that it hurts!...you would do ANYTHING to have them inside of you...ask them all if they've ever done a hot plate...and would they like to do one with you?...tell them that you've never done anal before, but just the thought of them pounding that ass makes you delirious!

Then...email all of the girls about how you're breaking up with the only guy who could ever make you have orgasm after orgasm after orgasm...this dudes dick actually had a taste to it that was sweet!!!...you could literally blow this guy for hours and never tire of it...AND...it was totally not his fault...he wanted to fuck all the time and well...you have herpes...so...he was going to find out sooner or later...

Yea...it's fun to think about doing some evil shit...however...

Be glad the cheating bitch is gone and just move on the next one hopefully a little wiser...

L8.

Now that is what I'm lookin for! Rack you, Filthy.

It only took 2 pages to get to a legit answer - keep the ideas flowing fellas!!
Franko
Crack Whore

Post by Franko »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:Do nothing. Sack-up, forget it, and move on. Revenge is typically for weak-minded pussies.

I question your ability to sack-up though. Not only are you asking for advice from a bunch of strangers on a smack board, but you couldn't even do it with your main nick, which is ALREADY anonymous.
I'm legendary in these parts. People would see my main nick and say, "that guy is a big deal".

Besides, I don't need you guys knowing who I am just in case I decide to burn down her house.
The Whistle Is Screaming
Left-handed monkey wrench

Post by The Whistle Is Screaming »

Nice guess mv and I would agree with you except, Frankos posts are coherent and appear semi-intelligent. Pathetic? Yes, but not the typically unreadable shit that ciceroo craps out.
Ingse Bodil wrote:rich jews aren't the same as real jews, though, right?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

That's where I'm putting the over/under on when any half-assed gratuitous reset of the Crownero pic will stop being funny.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Give her an "angry pirate" by jacking a shot in her eye and then kicking her in the shin on the way out the door. When you turn around she will be limping with one eye like a very ANGRY PIRATE!

We call that "friday night."

Sin,

Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

Seems to me that a lot of people refer to message board nicknames as “nics”, not “nicks”. In fact, I just did a cursory search, and found only three people who used the nick spelling, Luther, Atomic Punk, and Mgo. And of course Franko.

Funny that Whitey Wagon called out Mgo on the first page of this thread for this being a suckass trolljob. Whitey Wagon is a mod in a couple of forums. And Mgo chimed in today to smack Franko, an obvious diversionary tactic.

Franko = Mgo.
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Goober McTuber wrote:suckass

IN!!!

Sin,

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Good points, Filthy, except for . . .
Filthy McNastie wrote:Then...email all of the girls about how you're breaking up ...AND...it was totally not his fault...he wanted to fuck all the time and well...you have herpes...so...
I don't think this'll get the intended result. More likely, it will cause a :shock: reaction in the recipients. TMI, and they might shy away from you afterward.

And rack the Crown Cicero resets, btw.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

She's got genital and mouth herpes? Just be glad she's not into ass-to-mouth. or is she?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:Filthy

Not really, just so long as you play...
mvscal wrote:enema tag

first.

Sin,

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

jiminphilly wrote:ass-to-mouth

IN!!!!!

Sin,
[/img]
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

bbqjones wrote:i missed you em.
:lol:
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:Seems to me that a lot of people refer to message board nicknames as “nics”, not “nicks”. In fact, I just did a cursory search, and found only three people who used the nick spelling, Luther, Atomic Punk, and Mgo. And of course Franko.

Funny that Whitey Wagon called out Mgo on the first page of this thread for this being a suckass trolljob. Whitey Wagon is a mod in a couple of forums. And Mgo chimed in today to smack Franko, an obvious diversionary tactic.

Franko = Mgo.
Sloppy work there, detective.

You'll see Franko punctuates OUTSIDE of his quotes.

I do it the correct way.
Goober McTuber

Post by Goober McTuber »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:
Goober McTuber wrote:Seems to me that a lot of people refer to message board nicknames as “nics”, not “nicks”. In fact, I just did a cursory search, and found only three people who used the nick spelling, Luther, Atomic Punk, and Mgo. And of course Franko.

Franko = Mgo.
Sloppy work there, detective.

You'll see Franko punctuates OUTSIDE of his quotes.

I do it the correct way.
Just another diversionary tactic, FrankoBlue-LightSpecial . BTW, my advice would be to go out and fuck some other bitch in the ass, then come home and cop a blowjob. Also, get her to pose naked and post the photos here.

Kansas City Kid
BANNED FAT RETARD

Post by Kansas City Kid »

Another thing you could do is shit on her chest and then tittyfuck her - AKA a "Chili Dog."
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Kansas City Kid wrote:Another thing you could do is shit on her chest and then tittyfuck her - AKA a "Chili Dog."

We'll try that this friday.

Sin,
You Know The Drill[/img]
YD
Michael McDonald

Post by YD »

Dinsdale wrote:
Kansas City Kid wrote:Another thing you could do is shit on her chest and then tittyfuck her - AKA a "Chili Dog."

We'll try that this friday.

Sin,
You Know The Drill[/img]
rollin here. bwahahaaaa
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Goober McTuber wrote:Just another diversionary tactic, FrankoBlue-LightSpecial . BTW, my advice would be to go out and fuck some other bitch in the ass, then come home and cop a blowjob. Also, get her to pose naked and post the photos here.
Uh huh.

Well, looks like you've got it all figured out, genius.