Seahawks vs. Cowboys

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

Chiming For Fags

Post by 420 »

The funniest thing was watching Romo run to the endzone and the look on his face... of I'm going to score a td!!!

HDTV.

Then, snap! Where the fuck did my legs go?

Bwhahahaha!
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

LET THE OFFSEASON DALLAS SOAP OPERA BEGIN !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

I'm sure he'll play it cool in the presser but over time, he'll kill Romo like he killed McNabb after they lost in the Super Bowl.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Shoalzie wrote:I'm sure he'll play it cool in the presser but over time, he'll kill Romo like he killed McNabb after they lost in the Super Bowl.
Owens showed class in the post game presser :shock:, and was sympathetic to Romo's situation.

If Owens had said something that sounded like he was blaming anything on Romo, the media would be all over it, and he would certainly be shown the door, given the way the game was lost.

Of course, there is a whole offseason for Owens to stew, and being that he is predicated to saying something stupid by being baited by the media, he may just give us more to chew on later.

Unless Jerrah locks him away somewhere.
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

e wrote:
d-townmike wrote:I have never seen one player completely blow it for the entire season.
you mean, outside of ernest byner or trey junkin?

Yeah what are you talking about?

signed,
Donnie Moore
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
Shoalzie
WingNut

Post by Shoalzie »

drummer wrote:
Shoalzie wrote:I'm sure he'll play it cool in the presser but over time, he'll kill Romo like he killed McNabb after they lost in the Super Bowl.
Owens showed class in the post game presser :shock:, and was sympathetic to Romo's situation.

Just following the script. We'll see some interview in March where he'll knife Romo...
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

argggghhhh!!!!!

The time between the initial spot of the ball and Romo being tackled had more highs and lows than I can remember.
High - Ooo...nice spot of the ball
Low - Fucking review takes ball back a half yard(could they really see that good of a view over the ref?)
High - Yea, even Dramatica can make this
Low - Oh shit, he fumbled the snap
High - That lucky fucker is going to score a TD
LOW - Nice shoestring tackle to stop him

Anyway, yes, Romo blew the final kick. And as has been mentioned several things contributed to losing a very winnable game. The O coordinator should be canned for shitty play calling. As mentioned in the broadcast, why the fuck are they throwing screens and running wide into the strengths of the Hawks defense? Run between the tackles consistently and throw deep. Why not get Barber more involved? Why throw at the 2 yd line?

This Cowboy fan won't give up on Romo. Hell, Dallas probably wouldn't even had been in Seattle without him. Shitty end to a mediocre season that showed promise in November. Hopefully, the young players will use this experience to build on and get better next year.

Finally, Cowboy haters have plenty to feast on for the offseason. Bon appetit.

Wonder if Cowher would commute from Carolina to Dallas? Parcells has rebuilt this team from the destruction of the Campo years. And for that Cowboy fan should be grateful. Now maybe its time to get a young wunderkind in here.
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

They just don't make shower rods like they used to.......

So I am back in semi decent shape after the abortion on saturday night. There are so many ways to blame the Boys for this loss and you can pretty much take your pick. I wasn't too thrilled with the play calling, but what the heck, I am just a fan.

I will sum up the game as follows.

Fuck me.
Headhunter
Eternal Scobode

Post by Headhunter »

I'll tell you what fuck me means.

Sitting in a hotel in Oman at 4:30 AM, scrambling to find any internet version to see the fucking game, OK, no go. I've got it Tivo'd. Then I see a pic of Romo on Page 2 of the local rag. Not the sports section... Page fucking 2. I was avoiding the sports section, and it's on page 2. So riddle me this... if it's important enough for page 2, why isn't it important enough for TV. Still haven't seen the game. I'll watch it in July when I really start to jones for footbal.