The 7 Days of Kwanzaa

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

The 7 Days of Kwanzaa

Post by poptart »

In Kwanzaa, each of the 7 days from December 26 - January 1 observe a different principle -- Umoja, Kujichagulia, Ujima, Ujamma, Nia, Kuumba, Imani
It's very spiritual.

Dec. 26: Umoja (oo-MOH-JAH) -- Unity
27: Kujichagulia (koo-ji-chah-goo-LEE-ah) -- Self-determination
28: Ujima (oo-JEE-mah) -- Collective work and responsibility
29: Ujamma (oo-jah-MAH) -- Cooperative economics
30: Nia (NEE-ah) -- Purpose
31: Kuumba (koo-OO-mbah) -- Creativity
Jan. 1: Imani (ee-MAH-nee) -- Faith

Me and Mrs. 'tart will be HEAVY into Umoja today!!!!. RACK!!!!
Unity
Yippy Ya hee kidiap go go -- ride 'em, cowboy !!!
Day 1 kicks total ass.

I think you're supposed to light a new candle each day of the celebration, and the first one is supposed to be the color BLACK.

I didn't make that up. :lol:

The black candle symbolizes unity, which is at the heart of Kwanzaa.

Can't we all just get along ... ?

You know, all me and Mrs. 'tart have are a few half-burned 'slim jim' candles left over from a birthday last month.
I'm gonna shoe wax one of 'em and then light the fucker up.
No sense horsin' around with the spirituality of the week on day number 1.
Set the tone, I say.

The rest of the candles need to be red and green, but fuck it, all I have are pink and blue ones.
They'll have to do.

As long as I get the black one right I'm thinkin' that it acts as a trump card.
But maybe that's just my imagination.

Tomorrow be Kujiichangulia -- Self-determination.

Sounds a bit like a letdown after the unity high of day 1, but who the hell am I to question it .... ?

Enjoy your week !!!!!!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: The 7 Days of Kwanzaa

Post by Smackie Chan »

poptart wrote:Tomorrow be Kujiichangulia -- Self-determination.

Sounds a bit like a letdown after the unity high of day 1
Yeah, seems like the creator of this holiday shoulda put a little more thought into the scheduling. Day 1 should be for GYJO, followed by gettin' freaky w/ the OL on Day 2, rather than the other way around.

I'd be all for the celebration of Kwanzaa among the Black community (assuming there is such a thing) if they took seriously the themes of each day and strove to achieve them throughout the rest of the year. They've already mastered Day 6. Now if they could work on the rest of the goals, they as a group, and we as a society, would be much better off.
"I see everything twice!"
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yeah, it's all sort of strange, isn't it, Smackie.

The Ujamma's, and Kuumba's, and all the principles, and the candles .... shit, I dunno.

Too bad piKKKle is gone.

Pretty sure he would have had some good ideas for where the black candle might 'fit'.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Whatever happened to eight ladies dancing?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote:Smackie, Image
I know it is. I don't claim to be free of racist thoughts. I'm opposed to discrimination, but I'm not so ignorant to to believe that equal rights means that we're all identical beneath the obvious physiological differences. I'm just a kinder, gentler Namnalk.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: The 7 Days of Kwanzaa

Post by War Wagon »

Smackie Chan wrote: Yeah, seems like the creator of this holiday shoulda put a little more thought into the scheduling. Day 1 should be for GYJO, followed by gettin' freaky w/ the OL on Day 2, rather than the other way around.
Disagree.

Day 1 be for gettin' freaky on the OL.... as much as she'll allow.

Day 2 is for GYJO fantasising about all the stuff you wish you could've done Day 1.
Adelpiero
Eternal Scobode

Post by Adelpiero »

i thought the first of every month was kwanza?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

BBMarley wrote:Image

So basically, a Hanukkah ripoff?
E UNUM PLURIBUS
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

On the first day of Kwanza
My True love gave to me -
A Bad Case of Hepatitis C

On the second day of Kwanza
Two Pair of OJ's Gloves
and A Bad Case of Hepatitis C

On the third day of Kwanza
Thee Repo Men
Two of OJ's Gloves

On the fourth day of Kwanza
Four Calling Cards
Thee Repo Men
Two of OJ's Gloves

On the fifth day of Kwanza
Five Chicken Wings
Four Calling Cards
Thee Repo Men
Two of OJ's Gloves

On the sixth day of Kwanza
Six Ho's a Laying
Five Chicken Wings
Four Calling Cards
Thee Repo Men
Two of OJ's Gloves

On the seventh day of Kwanza
Seven Cops a Swinging
Six Ho's a Laying
Five Chicken Wings
Four Calling Cards
Thee Repo Men
Two of OJ's Gloves

Errrrr.............

Happy Kwanza, Y'all
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

The Seer wrote:So basically, a Hanukkah ripoff?
Just the opposite. Kwanzaa is the Festival of Darks.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

Smackie Chan wrote:Kwanzaa is the Festival of Darks.
So M2oolza would be the festival of Dorks
bray2
Elwood

Post by bray2 »

Don't be fuckin wit me, whilst I get my Kwanzaa on biatch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know I know, and I know you know that I know.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

I guess you could split these activities over Nia and Kuumba:
In 1971 Karenga, the founder of Kwanzaa, was convicted of felony assault and false imprisonment for assaulting and torturing two women.

The testimony of one of the women: "Deborah Jones said she and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. She testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Ms. Davis's mouth and placed against Ms. Davis's face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vise. Karenga also put detergent and running hoses in their mouths, she said." They also were hit on the heads with toasters"
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

cooperative economics?

Is that like taking turns for who bikes up to the Speedway to get the money order for rent?
Money Shot
Elwood

Post by Money Shot »

Mister Bushice wrote:I guess you could split these activities over Nia and Kuumba:
In 1971 Karenga, the founder of Kwanzaa, was convicted of felony assault and false imprisonment for assaulting and torturing two women.

The testimony of one of the women: "Deborah Jones said she and Gail Davis were whipped with an electrical cord and beaten with a karate baton after being ordered to remove their clothes. She testified that a hot soldering iron was placed in Ms. Davis's mouth and placed against Ms. Davis's face and that one of her own big toes was tightened in a vise. Karenga also put detergent and running hoses in their mouths, she said." They also were hit on the heads with toasters"
Black Jesus?
Mammy
Crack Whore

Post by Mammy »

Sheet and damm you'all
where be my boy

Tiny Tim?

Is come to hep you boy.

Where ya be?
Bobby42
Natural Man

Post by Bobby42 »

Rack KC Scott, but he's no Tyrone Green.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

I just wanted to know, since this board has such an obsession with fucking with the black race by pointing out the retards of their race, do you all mind the fact that you have to be fucking retarded to believe the foundation of your christian beliefs is a fucking white guy?

That was born and raised in the Middle East. A white guy. Before there were airplanes and during a time when race relations were worse than now. A white guy, in the middle east rounding up a gathering of............... other white guys........ to teach gospel.

Its fucking great and all that you want to make fun of the minority of minorities, but last I checked a bunch of clueless fucks were baited by your incumbnent president to believe he would put his sterns in to religious principles. Where the fuck did that get our country and what do I have more to look forward to next?
I fucking suck.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Nobody likes you, and you are white.

What's your point .... ?
Douchebag
Step to me and you DIE!!!

Post by Douchebag »

Gunslinger wrote:I just wanted to know, since this board has such an obsession with fucking with the black race by pointing out the retards of their race, do you all mind the fact that you have to be fucking retarded to believe the foundation of your christian beliefs is a fucking white guy?

That was born and raised in the Middle East. A white guy. Before there were airplanes and during a time when race relations were worse than now. A white guy, in the middle east rounding up a gathering of............... other white guys........ to teach gospel.

Its fucking great and all that you want to make fun of the minority of minorities, but last I checked a bunch of clueless fucks were baited by your incumbnent president to believe he would put his sterns in to religious principles. Where the fuck did that get our country and what do I have more to look forward to next?
why are you sucha whiny fucking pussbag? HOLY fucking lord you're like a damn 13 year old mtv watching little whore. I will fucking WASTE YOU man. I jsut got up to a $300 line of credit now so i can afford to travel out where you are. Let's do this shit.
Get fucked, dick.
Mike Backer
Bozworth wanna be
Location: Middle of the formation, four yards from the line of scrimmage.

Post by Mike Backer »

They worship the three kings during Kwanza:

Don, Rodney, and Martin Luther
I'm the guy who tossed Mark Cuban's salad by proxy.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mister Bushice wrote:I guess you could split these activities over Nia and Kuumba:

Did Roy Tarpley have anything to do with this?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

You mean a swarthy Italian stud?
tuff gong
Elwood

Post by tuff gong »

Douchebag wrote:
I will fucking WASTE YOU man. I jsut got up to a $300 line of credit now so i can afford to travel out where you are. Let's do this shit.
Wow, we have to get you capitalized so you can roam freely, delivering beatdowns to trolls everywhere - much like santa delivers toys.

Happy Kwanzaa, Douchebag!
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Rack Scott.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

mvscal wrote:
Jsc810 wrote: The actual historical Jesus probably looked like Yasser Arafat.
Hard to say without knowing who his real father was. He might have been half Roman.
No, I think that was Moses.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

poptart wrote:Nobody likes you, and you are white.

What's your point .... ?
God Damn you are lame.

I'm white?

Who the fuck cared and when did that become an insult? Oh, I forgot what board I'm on.

Go, continue on with your paranoia that you are in the end days. Dont let me stop you pussy. Maybe some great leader will come and talk more shit to the world to get us nuked and you can finally take the pussy way out of having mass carnage where you become a number. Oh, I get it now, you and your ilk want to die, but to pussy to do it, so you want others to do it for you by taunting with words.

You want to insult black men enough that they eventually kill you in your sleep. I get it.

God damn thats fucking pussy.
I fucking suck.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I've never posted about us being in the last days, 'slinger.
It's not something I give a whole lot of thought to either.

Your posting style reflects that you are angry and not terribly bright.
You did poorly in school, and I'm thinking it's about 50/50 that you didn't even finish high school.
I'm gettin' warm, aren't I ... ?

But I think if you tried harder you could post more astute things ........ maybe.

I just think you're a lazy slob.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

poptart wrote:I've never posted about us being in the last days, 'slinger.
It's not something I give a whole lot of thought to either.

Your posting style reflects that you are angry and not terribly bright.
You did poorly in school, and I'm thinking it's about 50/50 that you didn't even finish high school.
I'm gettin' warm, aren't I ... ?

But I think if you tried harder you could post more astute things ........ maybe.

I just think you're a lazy slob.
I have a college education and only you would think anyone would try and keep to a certain standard when typing in a shithole like this.

You may not believe in the end days, but you are a whiny pecker and are afraid of anything that's different. So, that makes you a primitive fuck.
I fucking suck.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Gunslinger wrote:I have a college education and only you would think anyone would try and keep to a certain standard when typing in a shithole like this.

It's a message board. Its sole purpose is for people to communicate with others. Whether it be an exchange of smack, thoughts, ideas, or laughs... one must be able to effectively communicate their posts in order for this to happen. We all get that you don't try and maintain a "certain standard." Your posting style makes me wonder what exactly you're trying to accomplish. You don't make good arguments... ever. You don't make anyone laugh... ever. You don't make anyone think... ever. So I ask you, why are you here? Everyone here thinks you suck. You think everyone here sucks. Why do something if you're not having a good time doing it? Do you bash you head against a wall for shits and giggles to pass your "other spare time"? Seeing as how you're college educated and all... can you put your response into words someone with a degree should be capable of formulating... just this one time?
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:I have a college education and only you would think anyone would try and keep to a certain standard when typing in a shithole like this.
We all get that you don't try and maintain a "certain standard."
Oh, I wouldn't go that far. Cumswiller's posts belong in an American Standard.

Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Smackie Chan wrote:Image
Thank you, toilet bowl.
why is my neighborhood on fire
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:

It's a message board. Its sole purpose is for people to communicate with others. Whether it be an exchange of smack, thoughts, ideas, or laughs... one must be able to effectively communicate their posts in order for this to happen. We all get that you don't try and maintain a "certain standard." Your posting style makes me wonder what exactly you're trying to accomplish. You don't make good arguments... ever. You don't make anyone laugh... ever. You don't make anyone think... ever. So I ask you, why are you here? Everyone here thinks you suck. You think everyone here sucks. Why do something if you're not having a good time doing it? Do you bash you head against a wall for shits and giggles to pass your "other spare time"? Seeing as how you're college educated and all... can you put your response into words someone with a degree should be capable of formulating... just this one time?
Admit it, this place is where a bunch of juvenile grown men go to make fun of others to feel better about themselves.

You act like its a scholarly board. You dipshits regurgitate what Limbaugh says each day and insult those that arent like you, because you are all sad human beings. You do it where you can be anonymous, so no one will know how pathetic you are. Hell, you cant see how you faggots still use the same smack from over 5 fucking years ago? You people still use the little stories I would make up, to get you going, against me. You think youre actually personally insulting me, but none of the shit you type was ever true.

You people actually hate posters on this board. You wake up each day and log on this shit to insult each other over horseshit. I stop in every once in awhile and I'm amazed that people are so pathetic that they will keep a medium of childish hatred going an entire decade.

An entire decade! Yes, thats how long you people have been keeping this joke alive. That's intelligence? Sounds like a cesspool of self loathing to me.

Whats worse is you suck at it. You all dont have the literary ability to come up with witty insults. My fucking title came from me. Your so piss poor uncreative, you used an insult I made up, to insult me.
I fucking suck.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Gunslinger wrote:Admit it, this place is where a bunch of juvenile grown men go to make fun of others to feel better about themselves.

You act like its a scholarly board. You dipshits regurgitate what Limbaugh says each day and insult those that arent like you, because you are all sad human beings. You do it where you can be anonymous, so no one will know how pathetic you are. Hell, you cant see how you faggots still use the same smack from over 5 fucking years ago? You people still use the little stories I would make up, to get you going, against me. You think youre actually personally insulting me, but none of the shit you type was ever true.

You people actually hate posters on this board. You wake up each day and log on this shit to insult each other over horseshit. I stop in every once in awhile and I'm amazed that people are so pathetic that they will keep a medium of childish hatred going an entire decade.

An entire decade! Yes, thats how long you people have been keeping this joke alive. That's intelligence? Sounds like a cesspool of self loathing to me.

Whats worse is you suck at it. You all dont have the literary ability to come up with witty insults. My fucking title came from me. Your so piss poor uncreative, you used an insult I made up, to insult me.
Pretty much.

So what's your excuse for being here?
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Gunslinger wrote:You dipshits regurgitate what Limbaugh says each day
BWAHAHAHAHA You actually listen to that guy ?

Dork.

Other than that though, you pretty much ROCK and totally get over.

Gunslinger pwnz T1B.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:I have a college education
Delivering pizzas to dorm rooms is not a college education.
Case in point ucant, this turd.

Mvscal:

Leroy called, that Prius needs moved off the lot before the end of the year. Drop the price to 4995, hell he said suck a black cock to get it off the lot if you have to. I told Leroy, he just empowered you to sell 5 more cars this month. He laughed and said fucking your daughter was awesome, cept sometimes he thinks you want to fuck him, because he can always here your breathing against the wall at night while he's adding beef to your daughters taco.
I fucking suck.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Tom In VA wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:You dipshits regurgitate what Limbaugh says each day
BWAHAHAHAHA You actually listen to that guy ?

Dork.

Other than that though, you pretty much ROCK and totally get over.

Gunslinger pwnz T1B.
The 'slinger is very gifted in tardism. He can take a perfectly comprehensible sentence and turn it into gibberish.

Actually, Tom, reading has never been one of tardslingers' strong suits. Or typing. Or thinking. Thus his frustration of the whole "concept" we have going here. It can be big and scary, at times.

Now ask him to beat on a woman or deliver a pizza on the other hand ... that's some serious college education in action there, as he so illustriously pointed out.

Oh, and RACK ucant. Gunfaggot makes my 5-year-old nephews seem brilliant.
Dumbfuck wrote:You act like its a scholarly board.
Actually, some of the folks in the CFB and the NFL forums here are as knowledgable and insightful as most sports writers. Of course, given your esteemed contributions to either of those forums in here ... well, there ya go, champ. But don't get me wrong here, in no way shape or form do I nor anyone else want you to start tarding up either of those forums with your idiocy. The main forum is more than enough.

Happy New Year.

Now go die in a pool of your own vomit on Sunday, you fucking douche.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

RadioFan wrote:
Actually, some of the folks in the CFB and the NFL forums here are as knowledgable and insightful as most sports writers.
Now there's something to aspire to.

:pickle:
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Baby steps, Mikey, baby steps.

You have to remember, a place like this can be big and scary for college-educated, pizza-delivering, gal-beating idiots.

I'm trying to encourage a bit of reading of complete sentences, for the thinking impaired.