Light at the end of a very dark tunnel

The Pro Hoopstahs

Moderator: Moorese

jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Light at the end of a very dark tunnel

Post by jiminphilly »

[web]http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... &type=lgns[/web]

He should have been traded before the start of the season, if not sooner.. I used to follow the Sixers but this thug has made it almost impossible the past few years.
BBMarley
Eternal Scobode

Post by BBMarley »

I cannot wait to get this cancer off the team. He is a hell of a player- but makes it impossible for the team to build itself up. Is too much about him...
Yeah fuckers.... I'm back
The Assassin
Raider Fan

Post by The Assassin »

I'd love to see the Knicks get him. Imagine he,Stevie Franchise,and Starbury on the same team? Its a shame they only play basketball with one ball.
Al Davis=Fidel Castro
jiminphilly
2014 JFFL Champion

Post by jiminphilly »

The Assassin wrote:I'd love to see the Knicks get him. Imagine he,Stevie Franchise,and Starbury on the same team? Its a shame they only play basketball with one ball.

:D:D:D:D:D
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here's some advice for NBA GMs.

Beware the cornrow.

When you are thinking about signing some dude, ax yourself, self, does said prospect sport cornrows? Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing say ghetto mvscal thug like the cornrow. This is not racist, just an observation. Infact, if there is one thing worse than a brotha sporting rows, it is a white boy doing it. If I were king, I would make whiteboys wearing rows punishable by a slow painful death.

If Steinbrenner can get away with making his dudes shave, why can't an nba team say no rows?

I really need to get me an NBA GM gig.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

smackaholic wrote:
I really need to get me an NBA GM gig.

That's why this is such a refreshing year for Blazerfan -- while Mulletson is still a worthless President/GM, we do have Maurice Lucas on the coaching staff. Rather than trying to reason with these young morons, he just imposes his ideals upon them under threat of severe beatings...old school, baby.

I think the only guy left sporting the 'rows is Arius Miles, and he doesn't even sit on the bench -- they just let him sit at home. Getting Arius and Sebastian Telfair away from the other young players resulted in about a 100% improvement right off the bat.

Oh, and the NBA is again officiallky put on notice -- this week should mark the return of the best player in the NBA...Brandon Freaking Roy. Laugh at me now for saying that...because very soon, you won't be laughing anymore. BR is THE MAN. Not bad, since he wasn't even the Blazers' first pick in the draft.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

being pretty much completely disinterested in anything nba, muchless blazer, all I gots to axe is does dude have 'rows?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.