Ever had a colonoscopy?

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

I did look at what I had written, and which you were kind enough to set in bold type. What I meant was that not only would the thread act as the proof of your having insulted Monen's attractiveness, but it would also act as proof that you had lied about never having seen Calla Lilly before the pictures posted in Patsy Stone's t-shirt thread -- since the insult and the photos were in the same .net thread.

Frankly, I am ready to put your not remembering how you denigrated Monen's looks, down to your being drunk the night the troll posted the bisexual pictures. A man has to be pretty damn drunk not to remember photos of two big-titted women playfully getting it on with one another on a couch. I mean, very drunk -- like, comotose. But you are right that I have called you out in the past for saying things that, upon examination, someone else actually commented about.

No, there's no deal. I will make a deal to apologize to you in whatever way you deem acceptable, should the thread be found and you are not the person who insulted her attractiveness.

I have no need to edit or fabricate, AP, in order to create 'proof' for myself. All I do need is the thread itself. Not remembering properly is an entirely different animal from outright lying.

I don't understand where 'paranoia' comes in, but it sounds like you're searching for a particular descriptive word and grabbed the wrong one; so I'll let it pass, along with the anti-African-Americanism.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

I'm not anti-African-American. I only like making fun of certain ones (you) that deserve it.

You are so full of shit about the calalily and monen deal that you need to be shot in the knee. That way it will put 400lbs of pressure unevenly distributed to your other leg.

I will accept your written apology.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Then you will receive my written apology -- once it's shown who actually wrote the garbage about Monen upon the release of the bisexual photos.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Not to piss all over your face some more, but I would like to see those bisexual photos.

TIA

Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

I know I'm not wrong, but without the proof I was sure I had, I will have to give you that written apology. Doesn't matter if I think the thread has been trimmed. There was no reason to keep indyfrisco and yt's comments, but remove yours. Therefore, I have to be wrong.

The thread is: How Many of You want a New Chick in here?

by womanimal, saturday, september 02, 2006 (5 pages)

A. 'Chrissy Snow' is the troll who'd I'd never heard of, who came in with the first of the bisexual photos, page 3.
B. Womanimal is the well known female poster (not Katy, or Chyna Doll, or trev) who made this comment immediately below Chrissy Snow (page 3, and page 4, respectively):
Had a feeling her photos were very strategically done.
And quit cracking on Monen, she has given you guys plenty of wank material, even if it was somewhat deceptive. I still think she needs to burn off that birthmark between her tits, though.
My personal thoughts, then and now: i don't think it's (just) strategic posing at all. There was a definite time lag between when the bisexual photos were takem and when the other photos were taken, that's all.
C. Mvscal was NOT the only male to defend Monen. It came down to IndyFrisco and yt1300inhtown versus 88, mvscal, russ, irie, and well just about everybody else... however, mvscal is the one who was willing to get into a fight about it, against yt and especially indyfrisco, whom he basically called a fag.
D. Your comment doesn't exist. Matter of fact, there are no comments from you within that thread. There are none from me, either, though... though that's probably fair since I don't remember when I asked for the permanent banning from .net after I got sick of the deletions and re-writes made by moderators against anyone they didn't like.

I pulled up your name using search.

http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/search.php? ... &start=225

You posted once and once only on thursday august 31, and didn't post again until monday september 4th (another once and once only post), and didn't post again until thursday september 7th, where you posted a conservative 7 times. Why is that important? it isn't. It's just that I could have sworn you posted within womanimal's thread (which has posts from sept 2 through sept 7th).

The only post that may have anything to do with the womanimal thread is your response to rog.er the sh.rub.ber here http://thetrolls.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.p ... ht=#157498 .. but that's a very, very, very slim connection, and therefore doesn't count.

So it's not a matter of me misremembering who made the specific negative comment about Monen not being attractive (something about how she was never... what was it? damn, I wish I could remember exactly what was posted), it's that nothing even close to it -- let alone coming from you -- exists on that thread, nor in the days surrounding that thread. Not even close.

That is so frustrating. I know I saw it. It was the only reason why I remembered the thread in the first place. There were three things I associated with that thread (all of which I've gotten wrong in some way): the female comment about strategic posing, mvscal's defense of monen, and (especially) the comment from you about monen, a comment which apparently does not exist.

It's not there, and that was the only point to all this.

I hate doing this, but I said I'd do it: how do you want your apology worded?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Yes, a written apology and also one with this term called brevity to add to my tard list of sigs. Keep it simple (like what you are) and to the point. You can even call me "Master" for all I care.

I posted one time that day? Maybe it had to do with the FACT I was in school and had to work that day?

Oh, and this other familiar concept called "work" is how you being you can leave your Section 8 building and meet other people and getting paid to help them.

Collecting paychecks for being on crack and calling it "work" is another matter.

I'm at a loss of words (not really) to describe why I wouldn't be on message boards 24/7.

Now, show me some bi-sexual pics on whomever and be keepin' it real and shit.

Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

One fat ass and one ugly lez. Anyone could do better at closing time...
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Talkin' to me neck?

Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:Yes, a written apology and also one with this term called brevity to add to my tard list of sigs.
I am sorry, Mike. You have no idea how foolish and stupid I feel right now. I wrote a check I could not cash, trashing your reputation in the process. For whatever it may be worth, I apologize to you.

Sincerely,
Annie
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Atomic Punk wrote:Talkin' to me neck?
No AP. I'm talking about the two chicks on that thread. They ARE ugly.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:Yes, a written apology and also one with this term called brevity to add to my tard list of sigs.
I am sorry, Mike. You have no idea how foolish and stupid I feel right now. I wrote a check I could not cash, trashing your reputation in the process. For whatever it may be worth, I apologize to you.

Sincerely,
Annie
Bwaaa!!! Nice AP.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Mississippi Neck wrote:
Sorry bro! I honestly had no background reference until you've explained it.

Looks like I have a new sig. hahaha

Oh Annie, can I give you a slave name since I don't like your current one? Wait, no... I demand to name you in lieu of making you my sig.

Let's see... "IBeshatting24/7" sounds like a good name change. Also, go over to TT and apologize to both monen and calalily.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ingse Bodil wrote:The thread is: How Many of You want a New Chick in here?

Holy fuck, how do you spend your days reading crap like that? That was fucking awful. Three posts in, and I was ready to pour muriatic acid in my eyes.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

While I'm on the topic of Annie being a paranoid 'groid...

Please leave this board as you shit on every thread. The reason I ask this is because Luther has very few vacations left and I don't want to hear Dins bragging about finding his rotten carcass while fucking some hot chick in the ass while coming down Mt. Hood after rescuing 3 moronic climbers and then running across a rusted out Suburban where the liquor bottle is empty but the canteen is half full of piss.

Just go away please.

Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:Oh Annie, can I give you a slave name since I don't like your current one? Wait, no... I demand to name you in lieu of making you my sig.

Let's see... "IBeshatting24/7" sounds like a good name change. Also, go over to TT and apologize to both monen and calalily.
In other words the apology wasn't good enough for you. Well, I don't know what else I can say or do. The comment does not exist. The comment I thought existed was (in my opinion) a terrible one, and a hypocritical one. But it does not exist, therefore to associate you with it is to trash you without reason.

Why do I need to apologize to monen and calalily, though? They're two sexy chicks -- general response to them over the years from the male troll population has not lied on that one. I brought them up in Patsy's thread as a warning and a comment about men. The gist of the the non-existent comment was in the vein that Monen was never considered an A-lister, attractivenesswise, which directly contradicted every comment made by you and others before about her.

And the comment does not exist in the thread. You see my frustration.

But I don't think I owe monen or cala lily an apology. They didn't do anything except exist. I don't post at trolltrain, nor will I. They (like Stucknut, but also .net for a different reason) get a reprieve from me. Perhaps you can give a reason why you believe I should, and I'll consider it.

Mgo, it's not that bad. There are worse threads. You've even participated in some, yes?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Oh you fucked up nog... you DO owe them an apology as I've always been on the side of monen to encourage more tittie posts. You continue to say I've trashed her when in fact, I never have nor can your morbidly obese piece of shit filthy ass find any statement(s) I've made contrary to your methed-influenced statements.

So no, the apology wasn't good enough for me. You go over to whever they post and tell them how you kicked your own ass. You've admitted to falsely accusing me of bullshit before (even in bold) and yet you still hold to this bunch of shit.

I see your frustration though. Always have. That's why you should at least leave this board anyway. Talking sense to you is like reading an IC/FUBU post. I'll give you this though, he's not as smart as you.

Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mississippi Neck wrote:
Mississippi... a southerner, eh? well, I guess if the female isn't Sis or Ma, there's no point at all in your region of the the country, is there? /hat tip
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Atomic Punk wrote:Oh you fucked up nog... you DO owe them an apology as I've always been on the side of monen to encourage more tittie posts. You continue to say I've trashed her when in fact, I never have nor can your morbidly obese piece of shit filthy ass find any statement(s) I've made contrary to your methed-influenced statements.

So no, the apology wasn't good enough for me. You go over to whever they post and tell them how you kicked your own ass. You've admitted to falsely accusing me of bullshit before (even in bold) and yet you still hold to this bunch of shit.

I see your frustration though. Always have. That's why you should at least leave this board anyway. Talking sense to you is like reading an IC/FUBU post. I'll give you this though, he's not as smart as you.
The falsely accusing you of bullshit had to do with what occurred at the original Trollstop. If memory serves, and this thread is proof that it does not. What is your own memory, however, since you were the one to bring up past accusations first.

I don't owe them anything. They have nothing to be ashamed of, either one of them; and monen does have a private folder of pictures in her honor here at theoneboard -- a collection first compiled by psufan? or was he just the first to use them?

I owed you the apology for assuming of you a comment which does not exist in a thread in which you didn't find time to enter or post given your busy school schedule. My frustration is with being wrong. I don't like to be wrong. But when I'm wrong this spectacularly, then I'm wrong. You don't deserve to have your reputation trashed over something for which there is proof you didn't do it.

As for IC's intellect: he's smart enough not to let any of this get to him. It is just a message board to him. That puts him one over both you and I.

There is nothing wrong with IndyClown's posts. That reminds me (off topic) for a long time, didn't you insist on calling him 'Milton'? was that you honestly being wrong, or did you refer to him as that on purpose? or did that never happen at all, either? :? Anyway, Indyclown has his own ways, and doesn't really give a damn about what goes on here at these boards. He's right many times, and sometimes he's off target... but people shouldn't disregard a message just because they don't like the messenger. That's a major problem around here.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Well... I've had enough of these insane ramblings from you Annie. You are all over the map and are just reaching for something and you will hopefully drown in your own toilet when it overflows the next time. I saw Van give up on debating you and I guess I will too.

At least you've admitted to be wrong like you are now.

This is now my final post to you on this board. It's over as I have 'BODE. May a disgruntled Palestinian mistake you for being a fat black Hebrew soon.

MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Ingse Bodil wrote:Mgo, it's not that bad. There are worse threads. You've even participated in some, yes?
You're probably thinking of someone else again.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

PSU authored a smack thread on Monen and he was quickly set straight in that matter. It's not in the archives for some odd reason. (...)
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

A buddy of mine claimed his scope was painful as all hell. We were shooting colo-rectal stories at poker and I had commented that when I had it done that it was a walk in the park. Not a gay park where they might throw you down and ride ya roughshod, but one of those deals where you look back and say, "No big deal." But Wayne has what he calls "irritable bowel" so maybe that changes stuff.

Wayne's the same tard that I roomed with when we went down to SF for some games. We were with a couple of other buddies and we're staying at the Marines Memorial Hotel. We head up to the top floor for breakfast and are greeted to one of those greasy, vein plugging, buffets. Wayne breaks open about four biscuits and proceeds to ladle about a gallon of pepper country gravy over the top of them. I had a wet belch just watching the grease and butter seperate into several different amoeba looking things. "Wayne, dude...you've got ass problems and you're in a strange city, with strange food and you're going to fucking blow your sphincter to Fresno."

We finish and leave for the game in a cab. One block of cobblestones and Wayne HAS to shit. Guy shit for days. I think Wayne and his ass have bad kharma and even a scope threaded by Jesus himself would still kill him.

Next year I go in for my second one. I'll probably stop at Shari's after the ass job.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Luther, I for one am glad you've correctly spelled the word "roughshod." If you didn't, a fellow U&Ler would give you not only the correct spelling, but the history of the word and examples of its usage.

Because there is no shortage of greasy spoon Mexican joints in this region, I always keep a supply of anti-diarrheal tablets for just those unfortunate situations in my truck. Bringing up the city of San Fran and you looking forward to having a colonoscopy next year might make a few peeps here bi-curious.

Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Mississippi Neck wrote:
Mississippi... a southerner, eh? well, I guess if the female isn't Sis or Ma, there's no point at all in your region of the the country, is there? /hat tip

Very good. Yes, Mississippi(though I dont live there now) is in the south. Cant put anything past you.

Now, continue on with your oh so fresh geographical smack..or did I catch you in the middle of apologizing again...or did I catch you in the middle of talking about your hood clutch..or
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

trev wrote:PSU authored a smack thread on Monen and he was quickly set straight in that matter. It's not in the archives for some odd reason. (...)
You're mocking me. :? Oh, well. If there's another thread besides this one --Things Monen's husband might say for $1,000, Alex -- I don't know what it is.

And Mississippi, this is the link to the woman you call out as either fat and ugly or lez and ugly: http://www.theoneboard.com/stuff/doomsday but those are old photos and everybody (including you) should have seen them by now. The southern swipe was an incest swipe, southerners only wanting a girl just like the girl who married dear old dad -- literally. But you're a man who wears the derogatory term 'neck' proudly as part of his handle. It's not an insult, it's just the way things are, right?
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Ingse Bodil wrote:And Mississippi, this is the link to the woman you call out as either fat and ugly or lez and ugly: http://www.theoneboard.com/stuff/doomsday but those are old photos and everybody (including you) should have seen them by now.
Whoa, seen most but not all of those. :o

So how 'bout posting a pic of your rack? :D
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mace wrote:
It's not an insult, it's just the way things are, right?
Uhhh, sure, just like blacks are lazy, shiftless, wefare suckin', watermelon and fried chicken eatin', drive by shootin' thugs with an extra bone in their foot kinda way. Or like Californians are all gay.......oh wait, that one's true.

Mace
You mean that's not what the overwhelming majority of posters (anglo, latino, and whoever else) here across the troll boards feel about African-Americans? I could come up with some great and positive stereotypes about the South, but I am ambivalent about the south and probably always will feel a little negatively towards it, no matter how beautiful the Gulf Coast pre-Katrina, or how good the cookin' (and southern cookin' is good cookin', even if it is diabetes inducing).

Mississippi Neck wanted to talk shit about two women, I wanted to hit him back for going there. All I had to go on was his nick. Therefore, nick/region smack. That's all.

I do wonder, if you had to name positive stereotypes for African-Americans, farmboy, could you do it?
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Ingse Bodil wrote:
And Mississippi, this is the link to the woman you call out as either fat and ugly or lez and ugly: http://www.theoneboard.com/stuff/doomsday but those are old photos and everybody (including you) should have seen them by now. The southern swipe was an incest swipe, southerners only wanting a girl just like the girl who married dear old dad -- literally. But you're a man who wears the derogatory term 'neck' proudly as part of his handle. It's not an insult, it's just the way things are, right?
Well, that link is different from what I saw on the other. That girl is nice.

I don't mind the term "neck". I am, in many ways, the opposite of what people envision someone from MS being like.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

The longer a thread goes, the further away from the subject title it gets....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mace wrote:
You mean that's not what the overwhelming majority of posters (anglo, latino, and whoever else) here across the troll boards feel about African-Americans?
No, I don't think that's what the majority of this board feels about African-Americans. Of course there are some that do but I think they're in the minority.
The number of nog threads and nog talk that get posted all around these parts say otherwise.
Positive stereotypes? Well, I really like watermelon and fried chicken, so does that make me African-American? Let's see, positive stereotypes for African-Americans.......they're all musical and/or great athletes? They're faster, jump higher, and shine shoes better than whites?
Yes, positive stereotypes. I guess I should have also said positive stereotypes that don't involve some form of subservience (sp) or animal behavior.

Do you associate African-Americans with valor on the battlefield? with never quitting when others are ready to turn back? Are they the first to come to mind?

If you do, why? (I'm thinking of several comments made about blacks in the Revolutionary War, the Civil War, the Indian Wars, and WW2.)

If you don't, though, why not?
To be honest, IB, I don't see myself as someone who deals in stereotypes.....except to play on the stereotypes others might hang on me as a "farmboy" simply because I live in Iowa. FYI, I've never lived on a farm. Stereotypes are for people too lazy or stupid to judge people by their individual behaviors and preferences and find it easier to categorize races/religions/ethnic groups as "being all alike" rather than seeing them as individuals.
And yet you own your own, as above. We all own our own set, our personal shorthand for other people. Mississippi Neck is a southerner, and proud to be one. I don't know anything else about him, so I hit him with some lame incest smack. If I liked the South, or rednecks, I'd really be at a loss, wouldn't I. Who is Mississippi Neck, and what makes him unique around these parts?
Derron
Eternal Scobode

Post by Derron »

Ingse Bodil wrote:

I hate doing this, but I said I'd do it: how do you want your apology worded?
How about this:

" I, IngseBodil, lousy troll bitch from hell, apoligize for being a tard, and will gladly suck off every person at T1B should they so desire, post pictures of me felatting one of the reindeer, and I agree to leave T1B, go back to Stucknut and never come into T1B again."

Go ahead and just post that, and stop clogging the bandwidth with your swill. Fuckin cunt.
Derron
Screw_Michigan wrote: Democrats are the REAL racists.
Softball Bat wrote: Is your anus quivering?
Chyna Doll
Crack Whore

Post by Chyna Doll »

Ingse Bodil wrote:I know I'm not wrong, but without the proof I was sure I had, I will have to give you that written apology. Doesn't matter if I think the thread has been trimmed. There was no reason to keep indyfrisco and yt's comments, but remove yours. Therefore, I have to be wrong.

The thread is: How Many of You want a New Chick in here?

A. 'Chrissy Snow' is the troll who'd I'd never heard of, who came in with the first of the bisexual photos, page 3.
B. Womanimal is the well known Spammy Tardbang troll, attempting to pull a Wendy Lou Who at .net (not Katy, or Chyna Doll, or trev) who made this comment immediately below Chrissy Snow (page 3, and page 4, respectively):

FTFY
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mace wrote:
The Seer wrote:The longer a thread goes, the further away from the subject title it gets....
Not really. IB is the most anal of all posters here, so we're actually kinda staying on topic.

Mace
Yes indeed, and the pain of reading thru one of her posts is not unlike that of unmedicated polyp removal.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mace wrote:I don't associate valor or battlefield heroics with race....period....and I've never thought about it in those terms.

Mace
Are you sure? Or maybe I'm associating you with all the anti-Frogs here (and if one can stereotype a country, one can stereotype a race).

If you personally can associate a race with jumping and running and dancing and even shining shoes -- off the top of your head, tongue in cheek or not -- why not also be able to associate a race with valor and heroics and will?

The french are known as cowards. Americans are johnny come lately doughboys who are great to have as backup but they talk too much shit about their own importance afterwards. Brits have a stiff upper lip, take no shit and are polite about everything (or is that the Japs?), including when they're kicking your ass. Mexicans are batshit crazy. Canadians are quietly brave and stalwart. Israelis are psycho efficient (or at least, they were until they lost in Lebanon this past summer).

What are blacks? beyond subservient and entertaining, i mean, to you?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Chyna Doll wrote:B. Womanimal is the well known Spammy Tardbang troll, attempting to pull a Wendy Lou Who at .net (not Katy, or Chyna Doll, or trev) who made this comment immediately below Chrissy Snow (page 3, and page 4, respectively):
FTFY[/quote]

Nah, I think she's real. There's no reason to believe she isn't who she says she is.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

French isn't a race. It's a species, also known as cheese eating surrender monkeys.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Well, that link is different from what I saw on the other. That girl is nice.
They're the same chick, dude. One's just wearing clothes, and the other's butt nekkid.
Why's a girl gotta be butt nekkid in order to be 'nice'?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Someone starts a topic about shoving things up people's asses, and naturally, all the women of the various board's names come up...except IB.

:shocker:
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Chyna Doll
Crack Whore

Post by Chyna Doll »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Chyna Doll wrote:B. Womanimal is the well known Spammy Tardbang troll, attempting to pull a Wendy Lou Who at .net (not Katy, or Chyna Doll, or trev) who made this comment immediately below Chrissy Snow (page 3, and page 4, respectively):
FTFY
Nah, I think she's real. There's no reason to believe she isn't who she says she is.[/quote]

Of course not, in your little world-where black is white ~ and men wear looking glass ties.~.

WTF do you know anyway? You say AP "dissed" Monen at .net...he never had anything but positive words to say about her.
The post you mentioned belonged to Sammy G.

Here it is, dumbass:
SG
My sister's tits are killer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:54 am Post subject: Reply with quote
Monen: What can I say? You posted tits, ass, and clam for internet popularity/attention and/or fulfillment of your own exhibitionist tendencies. Your pink dildo pic was a classic. Your rack is bountiful. You posted a full crotch shot of yourself on all fours. Working against you is the fact that after repeated requests, you never manned back up with that pink dildo pic. As far as takes go, I don't remember you having any, but let's face it, when you post a pic of a vibrator being jammed in your twat, do you need any? You have been criticized for the t & a shots but don't seem to give a shit. That's pretty rack worthy. Would I want my own daughter behaving like you? No. You're very naughty and your popularity on the board is practically unparalleled, as this place is mostly inhabited by sick perverts. Your sole male detractor is Badfish, and let's be honest, who really gives a shit what he thinks? Your spotty attendance works against you.

RATING: 9.7

Good gawd, woman, read more and post less!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Mace wrote:
You mean that's not what the overwhelming majority of posters (anglo, latino, and whoever else) here across the troll boards feel about African-Americans?
No, I don't think that's what the majority of this board feels about African-Americans. Of course there are some that do but I think they're in the minority.
The number of nog threads and nog talk that get posted all around these parts say otherwise.
You're absolutely right. And I can think of no better way of protesting such inexcusable behavior than to discontinue gracing this shameful board with your witty and insightful contributions. This board needs to be punished, and you should take the first step toward doing so by simply ignoring it and leaving us to wallow in its shallow, racist filth without attempting to clean it up with your keyboard's equivalent of soap and water.

I'm sure you're sorry that it had to come to this, and we'll all miss you.
"They say that I have no hits and that I’m difficult to work with. And they say that like it’s a bad thing!”

Tom Waits