Women and Sports...

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mississippi Neck wrote:What I like about Erin's ass is it looks like the kind I can grab lustily
with my hands, slide my salami inside her twat, and pound her so hard it feels like my dick is
going to pop out of her asshole or her throat.

Other than that its no big deal....
Translation: You have a small dick. And that also is 'no big deal'.

ST, that's a better photo, if that's of Erin. She looks like she has hips in that one,
a tiny little waist, though the pants are still not as flattering as they could be to
the derriere. It completely pushes them in the wrong way, down instead of creating
uplift. But it's a better photo.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Re: Women and Sports...

Post by RadioFan »

Goober McTuber wrote:I don't like Bryant Gumball either.
Rack
mvscal wrote:
420 wrote:Get these fuckin' cunts off my fuckin' TV!!!

I'm watching less and less of ESPN... because of these cunts!

More penis, please.
Rack

IB commenting on either sportscasting or asses -- aside from being an oxymoron to begin with -- is like (to steal a Dinsdalism) Crown and Sissyroo meeting the Hills Have Eyes and realizing its a joyful family reuion ... errr, "party time." Not a pretty sight my friends. Dumb and dumber incarnate, a big-time insult to the characters in the movie.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

So somebody is jonesing for more guys like this?

Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Ingse Bodil wrote:but you'd still fuck her, right?

Right?

I would.*

* As long as I didn't have to listen to her music as part of the deal, that is.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Uncle Fester wrote:So somebody is jonesing for more guys like this?

IN
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Mississippi Neck wrote:What I like about Erin's ass is it looks like the kind I can grab lustily
with my hands, slide my salami inside her twat, and pound her so hard it feels like my dick is
going to pop out of her asshole or her throat.

Other than that its no big deal....
Translation: You have a small dick. And that also is 'no big deal'.

ST, that's a better photo, if that's of Erin. She looks like she has hips in that one,
a tiny little waist, though the pants are still not as flattering as they could be to
the derriere. It completely pushes them in the wrong way, down instead of creating
uplift. But it's a better photo.
Could u be any less comprehensible? So if my dick pops out her throat its tiny? Whatever fat ass.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:* As long as I didn't have to listen to her music as part of the deal, that is.
You know, that's the sad part. For a woman of her vocal talents,
she hasn't had any song that's been really memorable and deserving
of those talents. Like Whitney Houston and the Star Spangled Banner.
People can love or hate her pop stuff, but very few will speak ill of her
interpretation of the National Anthem.

Where's Mariah's signature song? Even the songs JLo stole from
her when Mariah and Tommy Motolla broke up were just pop songs.
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Could u be any less comprehensible? So if my dick pops out her throat its tiny? Whatever fat ass.
Little dick + No ass = peanut butter and chocolate of sex

they're not really great things, but they go great together.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

[Howard Cosell voice]THAT IB sure is
one
dumb
Bitch

Of all
the years
I've had the privilege

to call the greatest events
in sports entertainment

I've never seen an ass quite that big

yet
She's one to comment on

THAT woman

Erin Andrews,

quite possibly the most attractive woman in sports broadcasting

[/Howard Cosell voice]
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

RadioFan wrote:quite possibly the most attractive woman in sports broadcasting[/i]
[/Howard Cosell voice]
I didn't say she was unattractive. I said she has no ass.
pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Why is it that you think a lard ass is a good thing?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

pron wrote:Why is it that you think a lard ass is a good thing?

Hello?

Seen the pics?

She's obese. And obese people find fault with fit people, often to the point of obsession. Nothing new here.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Ingse Bodil wrote:I didn't say she was unattractive. I said she has no ass.
And this would make you not a complete moron, how, exactly? Nevermind.

She's got ass. It's a small backseat, which many men like, btw, despite your incessant, incoherent ramblings to the contrary. It is what it is.

And yeah, yeah, we all know that you think "ass" constitutes both the trunk and the rumble seat with extra padding for good luck, but it doesn't to many. Kind of along the same lines as only you think anyone cares about what is posted here, in the context of some "deep meaning."
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

I think ass is a beautiful thing. But it has to exist, first.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Another not-so-good shot ............................................

RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

SaladTosser wrote:Another not-so-good shot ............................................

Dude, that's almost jerkworthy. Nice find.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

RadioFan wrote:Dude, that's almost jerkworthy.
Don't let Luther hear you saying filth like that. :roll:
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

RadioFan wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:Another not-so-good shot ............................................

Dude, that's almost jerkworthy. Nice find.

Dude. I just got a PM from Mgo, and he says that’s an old photo of OmegaVerb at the SoCal trollstop. Ewwww.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

SaladTosser wrote:Don't let Luther hear you saying filth like that. :roll:
I thought he was run. :?

Anyway, I'm fairly confident in assuming that Luth would find Erin's pleasant backseat preferrable to IB's "ideal," aka, the trunk and rumbleseat with extra padding. Let's keep in mind what's important here, my friend -- ASS.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
Terry in Crapchester wrote:* As long as I didn't have to listen to her music as part of the deal, that is.
You know, that's the sad part. For a woman of her vocal talents,
she hasn't had any song that's been really memorable and deserving
of those talents. Like Whitney Houston and the Star Spangled Banner.
People can love or hate her pop stuff, but very few will speak ill of her
interpretation of the National Anthem.

Where's Mariah's signature song? Even the songs JLo stole from
her when Mariah and Tommy Motolla broke up were just pop songs.
The secretaries at my office had radios tuned today to a station playing Christmas carols. Between that and this discussion, and the archived reindeer thread where they were all ripping on AP, I can't get her version of "All I Want for Christmas" out of my head.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

Dinsdale wrote:

Hello?

Seen the pics?

She's obese. And obese people find fault with fit people, often to the point of obsession. Nothing new here.
Oh if I could wytch her photo on this ....

SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Britney's Discharge wrote:Image
Are those her balls?
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:I can't get her version of "All I Want for Christmas" out of my head.
Does she wish for a new ass?
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Britney's Discharge wrote: Image
ah, that's today's 'caption this' contest at dlisted.
only 190 entries, though.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Terry in Crapchester wrote:The secretaries at my office had radios tuned today to a station playing Christmas carols.
An office where music is played? it's been a long time since i've encountered that. good times. And mariah's songs suck. if you're gonna play new versions of old hits, just give me that vanessa williams (?) quiet storm version of 'have yourself a merry little christmas'.

that mariah 'all i want for christmas' is so pop and bubbly.... aaaaack! it's perfect for preteens to play while spraypainting snow on the windows or something. yes, it is mall music. it's musical meth.
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

I can't stand the trend of hiring brain dead female sideline reporters who ask softball questions and who don't bring anything to the telecast. I give passes to Erin Andrews, Arrington and Bonnie Bern b/c they are hot and they don't annoy me.

Rachel Nichols and Holly Rowtund are fucking horrible.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

Cicero wrote:I can't stand the trend of hiring brain dead female sideline reporters who ask softball questions and who don't bring anything to the telecast. I give passes to Erin Andrews, Arrington and Bonnie Bern b/c they are hot and they don't annoy me.

You just confirmed yourself a bonified faggot by dissing Rachel Nichols. As if you had to work at being a faggot dumbfuck. Good God, dude. The fag amongst fags claims his mark. Are you kidding me?

STFU, Sissy, seriously.

The adults and a psycho are talking here.

It takes a lot to unseat IB as tard of the day, but goddamn, dude, you somehow manage to do it, each and every time you hit the submit button. Nice job.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

SaladTosser wrote:
Britney's Discharge wrote:Image
Are those her balls?
No, but the guy she's sitting on is in quite a bit of pain I'll bet.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

Ingse Bodil wrote:Little dick + No ass = peanut butter and chocolate of sex

they're not really great things, but they go great together.

Equates sex to food imagery.
Loves fat asses.

It all makes sense.
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

She has a cute ass.

Guys (and girls) like that.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Women in sports? Here's my take on why that would fall into the same category that 'betamax', the New Coke, and AP hitting submit currently reside:

pron
Elwood

Post by pron »

Ingse Bodil wrote:
I think ass is a beautiful thing. But it has to exist, first.
Rack Jessica Alba, she gets it. ;)

Los Angeles (eCanadaNow) - Proving once again that Hollywood is concerned about the body image of young women everywhere, one skinny actress wants to be skinnier, at least that is what is being reported. In Touch magazine.

She says: “I have curves, but I don’t really like them. I wish I was skinnier and taller.”
http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment ... -skinnier/
Cicero
Unintentional Humorist

Post by Cicero »

RadioFan wrote:
Cicero wrote:I can't stand the trend of hiring brain dead female sideline reporters who ask softball questions and who don't bring anything to the telecast. I give passes to Erin Andrews, Arrington and Bonnie Bern b/c they are hot and they don't annoy me.

You just confirmed yourself a bonified faggot by dissing Rachel Nichols. As if you had to work at being a faggot dumbfuck. Good God, dude. The fag amongst fags claims his mark. Are you kidding me?

STFU, Sissy, seriously.

The adults and a psycho are talking here.

It takes a lot to unseat IB as tard of the day, but goddamn, dude, you somehow manage to do it, each and every time you hit the submit button. Nice job.
So, b/c I dont think that Ginger fuck Nichols is hot, I'm a fag? I guess you missed what I said about the three girls I mentioned. My bad for having an opinion. Sorry, not everything w/ a hole in a heart beat is attractive to me. Go fuck yourself you self important douche bag.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood

Post by Ingse Bodil »

pron wrote:She says: “I have curves, but I don’t really like them. I wish I was skinnier and taller.”
http://www.ecanadanow.com/entertainment ... -skinnier/
yeah, right. her curves are the only reason why she has a career.
it's not for her acting ability. she's either been sucking on too many
of those appetite-killing lollipops she's been photographed so often
with, or she's trying to be contrary for press and attention.