A few things I've noticed about this place

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

SaladTosser wrote:[. OR, maybe it was that one time that you offered a wacky take on Democrats being smarter than Republicans. .
One time? Surely you jest
maverick. maverick. maverick. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush. 8 yrs of Bush.
Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

Post by Mister Bushice »

Damn. Mikey hits a nerve on his first attempt.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Mister Bushice wrote:Damn. Mikey hits a nerve on his first attempt.
No nerves hit, buddy. I actually like Mikey. That post was just a "If I Were to Have Smacked You, This is How I Might Have Done It" post. I know, I kinda suck pretty much.
Bizzarofelice wrote:I drank as much orange soda as an inner city block party.
Comet
Certified Holiday Troll™

Post by Comet »

He probably just needs a few lessons in how to develop a thick skin. You, of course, are probably not the ideal tutor, given your predilection for sending whiny PMs to quadrupeds.

RACK SaladTosser. It's a wonderful thread.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:The Reindeer have no understanding of "limits." Their idea of "polite" is molesting your junk after they've ripped it off.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

SaladTosser wrote:
No nerves hit, buddy. I actually like Mikey. That post was just a "If I Were to Have Smacked You, This is How I Might Have Done It" post. I know, I kinda suck pretty much.
Well I got no beef with you. For what its worth, I hope you stick around this wonderful old drafty house.
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Finally. Some recognition.

My life is complete.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Mikey wrote:My life is complete.
It was pretty well complete when you were 74. And a wonderful life it was, I'm sure.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Comet wrote: You, of course, are probably not the ideal tutor, given your predilection for sending whiny PMs to cowards hiding behind reindeer nics.
ftfy
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

SaladTosser wrote: I'll will spray loads of cum on them to the point where their cut & paste button on their keyboards, and their remote control button that allows them to flip back and forth from CNN to C-SPAN, are rendered useless.Me, a "tedious spammer." Fucking idiot.
How rich is that? It sure didn't take long for you to throw out your gizz sock into the fray, did it? I remember the old days of at least a half dozen gizz stories floating around the TOT board for months. You and that other tard Fatsak were consumed about stuffing plastic action figures in your starfish, or you eating ass until veneral warts came out of your nose. Threads after threads, every day, you fucking gizz freak. Not only was that bad enough but you had your nutsak followers galloping after you with even more unfunny stories of gizz eating, barfing in panties, blah, blah blah.

I can't remember if it was RJack, Jimmy Meds or Mgo that actually tallied gizz related stories on page 1, but it was getting close to fifteen threads. I've told my share of shit stories, fuck stories, fall down some stairs and break a dick story, but you were the one that seriously has some twisted seminal fluid fetish. Most of us know when a story line is old, but not you. All of us will chuckle at an occasional funny sexual story but you make up so much bullshit about cum, anal, shit, corn, manbubble manifestations that even Caddy cringes. Mix in some new material, Salad, your fecal cum stain is really old.

I remember it got so bad at TOT with all your jack off stories that the mod tards even created a Jackoff forum for you and the other gizzsocks. You have a great nack of being a decent storyteller, but you never know when to shut the fuck up. Did posters creating other/new boards to get away from all the TOT bullshit even remotely ring your gizz filled condom head as to why? Did people ever post anywhere else because they were getting sick of the same old gizz stories every day and every fucking night? Of course you didn't realize it, Salad, because you are a selfconsumed gizz freak. IB posts too much, you think? That's really fooking funny as you've never been known for brevity. Actually, both you and Annie need to STFU.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Ok, Luth's post just guaranteed another two or three pages on this thread...minimal.
Ken
Most epic roll-call thread starter EVER

Post by Ken »

Mississippi Neck wrote:Ok, Luth's post just guaranteed another two or three pages on this thread...minimal.
It 'guaranateed' or convinced me that for as much as luth loathes ST, he sure reads every one of his posts, logging every detail, that's for sure. Nice.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Luther wrote:
SaladTosser wrote: I'll will spray loads of cum on them to the point where their cut & paste button on their keyboards, and their remote control button that allows them to flip back and forth from CNN to C-SPAN, are rendered useless.Me, a "tedious spammer." Fucking idiot.
How rich is that? It sure didn't take long for you to throw out your gizz sock into the fray, did it? I remember the old days of at least a half dozen gizz stories floating around the TOT board for months. You and that other tard Fatsak were consumed about stuffing plastic action figures in your starfish, or you eating ass until veneral warts came out of your nose. Threads after threads, every day, you fucking gizz freak. Not only was that bad enough but you had your nutsak followers galloping after you with even more unfunny stories of gizz eating, barfing in panties, blah, blah blah.

I can't remember if it was RJack, Jimmy Meds or Mgo that actually tallied gizz related stories on page 1, but it was getting close to fifteen threads. I've told my share of shit stories, fuck stories, fall down some stairs and break a dick story, but you were the one that seriously has some twisted seminal fluid fetish. Most of us know when a story line is old, but not you. All of us will chuckle at an occasional funny sexual story but you make up so much bullshit about cum, anal, shit, corn, manbubble manifestations that even Caddy cringes. Mix in some new material, Salad, your fecal cum stain is really old.

I remember it got so bad at TOT with all your jack off stories that the mod tards even created a Jackoff forum for you and the other gizzsocks. You have a great nack of being a decent storyteller, but you never know when to shut the fuck up. Did posters creating other/new boards to get away from all the TOT bullshit even remotely ring your gizz filled condom head as to why? Did people ever post anywhere else because they were getting sick of the same old gizz stories every day and every fucking night? Of course you didn't realize it, Salad, because you are a selfconsumed gizz freak. IB posts too much, you think? That's really fooking funny as you've never been known for brevity. Actually, both you and Annie need to STFU.

Rip City
Holy shit Luther. You just dropped the Atomic Knee Drop, the Camel Clutch and an Inverted Suplex Slam all at once. Somebody hit the mat 3 times.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Luther, Luther, Luther. Don't go getting your blue mesh and styrofoam cap all stretched out. I intentionally dropped a jiz reference, and you took the bait like AP at a bed giveaway. Your post was too long and redundant to address each and every jizz, shut up, jizz, shut up reference. I'll just say this .................... From the multiple PMs you've sent me over the years, and my undertsanding of the tireless PMs you send Mods and Admins, it is CLEAR that this board is what remains of your long, long, tired life. That's sad, man. Honestly, I feel badly for you. The thought of the entire floor surrounding your computer desk being covered with piles and piles of spreadsheets is disturbing. I had my day in the sun on these boards. Some laughed, and some didn't. I've moved on. Why can't you? Try to have a great Christmas, man.
Britney's Discharge
Crack Whore

Post by Britney's Discharge »

Luther wrote:gizz sock ... gizz stories ... stuffing plastic action figures in your starfish, or you eating ass until veneral warts came out of your nose ... gizz freak ... gizz eating, barfing in panties ... gizz ... shit stories, fuck stories, fall down some stairs and break a dick story ... twisted seminal fluid fetish ... funny sexual story ... cum, anal, shit, corn, manbubble manifestations ... fecal cum stain ... jack off stories ... gizzsocks ... fuck up ... bullshit ... gizz filled condom ... gizz stories ... fucking night ... gizz freak ...
Tried to make that my sig, but damnit it was too long.
Ingse Bodil
Elwood
Location: To those who prayed, thank you. They helped her Homegoing painlessly instead of on a ventilator.

Post by Ingse Bodil »

Luther wrote: Actually, both you and Annie need to STFU.

Rip City
omg :meep:
X wrote:Ludacris... was kicked off the Pepsi brand ad campaign based on explicit lyrics in his album. But with Snoop, here's a coon who admittedly sold drugs and gang banged, was charged with murder and maybe even slapped his wife, representing one of the largest corporations in America--in essence, selling cars to sixty year old white men and blue-haired white women.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Comet wrote:RACK SaladTosser. It's a wonderful thread.
Indeed. It's good to see dude around, as he's one of the funniest motherfuckers to ever grace the internets.

ST, I can proudly say I've rubbed a few out during episodes of the L Word and thought of you, my friend.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Don't fold like a cheap umbrella, man. I used to get tons of PM's from you, asshat. PM's about why you think gizz is funny, why you think Ken is funny, why you have to use a dating service while you post ten thousand times more per year than I could shake a stick at. I go on board vacations all the time. When you and your gizz buddies used to spamm TOT for those two years or so, I was gone for most of it. I'd check back in every month or so just to see another exciting version of you eating ass, barfing, and throwing gizz all around your apartment.

Kenny, how is anybody supposed to smack someone without seeing what they post? You are one travelling salesman boring tard, but I still read you. Would I miss one of your travelling golf stories and your photographs? Oh hell no. I'm not sure if I've ever smacked you, mostly because you kind of are like my neighbor. He's a stuffy fucker like yourself, driving a car that is loved by high school chicks, a borderline golf hack who has a hole in his pocket. He cajoled me into playing once, and I dusted off the clubs which hadn't been used since the last Iceberg Open in Portland. I think I beat him by 4 and we only played nine. He got in his car, moved the seat all the way up, grabbed his costco silver mug and drove home. I watched his John Kerry bumper sticker fade as I laughed next to my car. Don't ever overextend yourself here on the boards, Ken, you are a fair poster. Know your limitations.

ST, your day in the sun involved more posts then I'll ever be able or want to concoct on this or any board. You know you've posted too much when Spamurai has to tell you to shut up.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

BSmack wrote:Holy shit Luther. You just dropped the Atomic Knee Drop, the Camel Clutch and an Inverted Suplex Slam all at once. Somebody hit the mat 3 times.

Is that like the hood clutch??
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mississippi Neck wrote:
BSmack wrote:Holy shit Luther. You just dropped the Atomic Knee Drop, the Camel Clutch and an Inverted Suplex Slam all at once. Somebody hit the mat 3 times.
Is that like the hood clutch??
Something like that.

"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Business as usual. Rack Luther.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Excellent Luth, nice to see the venom still pumping in those arteries. Ya' tossed ST's salad, mixed in steaming fistfull of his favorite "dressing" and fed the boy his own lunch.

Damn, didn't know jizzguzzlers were vegans...go figure.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

SaladTosser
Fatsak's Lil' Buddy

Luther
Old Coot

Luther wrote:When you and your gizz buddies used to spamm TOT for those two years or so, I was gone for most of it.
Let me guess, BODE you, huh?

Luther wrote:You know you've posted too much when Spamurai has to tell you to shut up.
Reaching as if your bladder pills were on the far end of your night stand.

Luth, your incoherent ramblings, and beyond obscure references, make you read like nothing more than a shutyomouth with a formal education. To use a line from 'Purple Rain,' "no one gets you but yourself." And I don't mean getting it in a "getting it" kinda way. Sure, I see some of the lemmings prop you from time to time, but it's kinda the same way people refer to the modern-day Muhamad Ali as "champ" while he's shaking uncontrollably. I imagine another "B Teamer" will jump in here in a minute and RACK you for running your mad smack on me. Just go ahead, smile, add it to your spreadsheet, and tell your wife about it. You deserve it, pappy.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

I'm getting real close to going all AP up in this motherfucker.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

All you guys PM each other?

Fuckin' weirdos.
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

Who's fucking dick does a guy need to suck to get some mother fucking SERVICE up in this mother fucker?! WAITER!
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

SaladTosser wrote:I'm getting real close to going all AP up in this motherfucker.
You're getting ready to look the other way?
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

ElvisMonster wrote:Who's fucking dick does a guy need to suck to get some mother fucking SERVICE up in this mother fucker?! WAITER!
:boner:
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

SaladTosser wrote:I'm getting real close to going all AP up in this motherfucker.
You must be seeing all the angles, dog. If it's any help, I'm drinking already. G0t your back like bbq on a pig, man.
Van wrote:It's like rimming an unbathed fat chick from Missouri. It's highly distinctive, miserably unforgettable and completely wrong.
RadioFan

Post by RadioFan »

MgoBlue-LightSpecial wrote:All you guys PM each other?
Check your inbox, dude.
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

ElvisMonster wrote:Who's fucking dick does a guy need to suck to get some mother fucking SERVICE up in this mother fucker?! WAITER!

Front Row Middle
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

RadioFan wrote:If it's any help, I'm drinking already. G0t your back like bbq on a pig, man.
Thanks, old friend. Enjoy your beverages. Alcohol has not entered my body in 10 months and 27 days. WAR me, I think.
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

Could someone wytch Zyclone and TVO sitting on that cat's shoulders?
ElvisMonster
savvy fashionista

Post by ElvisMonster »

SaladTosser wrote:Alcohol has not entered my body in 10 months and 27 days.
1. There has to be a story worth reading associated with this. Start typing.

Or...

2. I'm guessing that's his nickname, not his Christian name, right? You guys break up or something?
Life's Pretty Straight Without Jimmy Medalions.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

SaladTosser wrote:Alcohol has not entered my body in 10 months and 27 days. WAR me, I think.

I've found the women I meet are much more attractive when I'm drinking.

Strange coincedence, that.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Hell ya.

Mulled wine, heavy on the cinnamon and light on the cloves.

Off with you me lad and be lively!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Tom In VA wrote:

Front Row Middle
You're suggesting he suck off Flipper?
Say Hey
SaladTosser
Violet the Organ Grinder

Post by SaladTosser »

ElvisMonster wrote:
SaladTosser wrote:Alcohol has not entered my body in 10 months and 27 days.
1. There has to be a story worth reading associated with this. Start typing.

Or...

2. I'm guessing that's his nickname, not his Christian name, right? You guys break up or something?
Epic homo smack there after such a long layoff. Didn't even miss a beat. A true champion, there. The alcohol story is a long one. I'll try to spew it next week. Long story short, I realized that 1 - 1 1/2 cases of beer a day was too much, so I decided to attempt to rebuild my liver. My soberness only strengthens my love for you.

By the way, looks like I ran Luther.
jtr
Fresh out of bubble gum

Post by jtr »

thats funny ive found the more attractive women when they've been drinking
follow me on twitter: jesseheiman
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Shut up, Jess.

You're an idiot.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Smackie Chan wrote:
You're suggesting he suck off Flipper?
You got a problem with that ? What are you a speciesist ?
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.