Bolts - Duhs

talking about who was arrested today

Moderators: Shoalzie, Biggie

poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal drank the kool-aid.

Imagine a player has the ball and is running toward the goal line in the open field.
Around the 10 yard line he extends his arm in a premature 'look-at-me' way.
The ball comes out as he pushes his arm forward.
A defender comes in and recovers the ball.

Do you honestly believe that the ruling on that would be an illegal forward pass .... ?

Hell, a player is being tackled .... he feels the ball beginning to slip out and knows he is going to fumble.
So instead, he just flips the ball forward himself.
The defense recovers ... BUT NO, haha.
It's a mere illegal foward pass.

The play yesterday was, and always will be, a fumble.

Close the book.
End of fucking story.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

poptart wrote:
The play yesterday was, and always will be a forward pass no matter how many times you whine that it should have been a fumble.

(check the scoreboard - I believe that's what counts)

Close the book.
End of fucking story.
FTFY
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The league got it 'right' yesterday ..... again.
They did what they want.

Football is a a fun and exciting spectator sport.
Pro football is fun stuff.
The NFL, however, is a sham.

I'm not going to bicker back and forth -- like was done with the nonsensical tuck rule fairytale.

The NFL has once again told us all that we didn't really see what we all know we saw.

They think we're all braindead, as Mikey and mvscal have to be to drink their kool-aid.

I've seen MORE than enough.

The National Fantasy League sucks fucking horsecock, man.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote: I'm not going to bicker back and forth -- like was done with the nonsensical tuck rule fairytale.
Aww, c'mon 'tart. Don't be a spoilsport. That was one of the greatest debates ever. And to this day, you were right.
They think we're all braindead, as Mikey and mvscal have to be to drink their kool-aid.
kool-aid? Nah, man. They're just trying to defend and justify the Blots fraudulent win. I would expect no less from Chargerfan. We'd do the same if the shoe was on the other foot. Just as they should expect no less from fellow AFC West fans coming in here and slamming them for it.

It all depends on who's ox is getting gored at the moment.

Hang in there, pop. The Raiders will eventually turn this around and then you'll have the last laugh once again. Don't bail too soon on the game that you love. It's always darkest right before the dawn and all that happy horseshit.

Besides, if you jump the shark, and then someday decide to get back on, I'll still be here to bust your chops over it. Can't have that, now can we?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Yeah, you're right, Wagon.
I'm pretty sure the whole thing was just a big misunderstanding.
After all, if the roles were reversed and it had been Ronald Curry who fum .... err .... 'threw an illegal forward pass' and SD had covered it we know the entire episode would have settled out with ..... Oakland retaining possession.

Uhhh .... yeah ....

Btw, for the season, Oakland has been penalized 84 times for 597 yds, compared to it's opponents being penalized 69 times for 452 yds.
Hmmmmmm........

Oh yeah, I forgot, Oakland is a shit team, so they're supposed to be penalized more.
Wanna explain then how this SAME penalty difference has taken place every year for the past 35 yrs ... ?
Explain how the Raiders have been near/at the top of the list of most-penalized teams through every decade .... through every coaching regime, ..... year after year after year ... ?

Hey, my good man, don't bother.

:lol:

Toss in MULTIPLE blatant officiating fuckings over the years and you've got a situation that is frankly beyond surreal.

Twilight Zone

Tags ought to just show up with Al on the NFL Today studio -- dildo in hand .... and dry fuck the ol' man to death right there.
Geez, just get it over with, man.

Hey, the only people on the planet who are convinced that prevarication on Sunday was the correct call are Mikey, mvscal, Tag's lackeys, Stevie Wonder, and the '72 Olympic Basketball officials .... if they're living.
mvscal wrote:The call of an illegal forward pass is the closest proximity in the book to what happened on the field and Jackson was duly penalized for it.
You're delusional.
The 'closest proximity to what happened on the field' is that a guy ...... simply fumbled.
Only a 'tard of the highest caliber would attempt to sell that it was his INTENT to fumble the ball forward.

Or do the officials NOT judge intent ... ?
If you wanna take that route then ANY fumble forward must be ruled an incomplete pass.

C'mon, mvscal, you're a smart kid.

Btw, Mike Carey and his family reside in San Diego.

Happy Thanksgiving to the wife and kids .... haha

:wink: :wink:

Fuck the NFL.

It's horseshit and it's fixed.

"I always heard the Raiders complaining about some bad calls. They draw a lot of flags. I just dismissed it as complaining. Now that I am on the Raiders, I see that they have been right. We get flagged for things other teams get away with".

~ Rod Woodson ~
trev
New Sheriff in Town

Post by trev »

poptart, he threw the ball down.

Without being touched.

He was a dolt for doing that.

What do you want?

The Raider Nation needs you, man.
They're dyeing out and a whole new breed
of Charger fan is being born.
Joe in PB
2008 / 2009 JAFFL Champ

Post by Joe in PB »

It was a bullshit call.....

But give me a break RaiDuh fan on the penalty smack, your offense is a bunch of undisciplined morons.

And what does RaiDuh fan expect? Al Davis continually sues the league and the primer & soot continually gets screwed on any game changing call that is questionable.

Kinda like crapping in the bed then complaining you stink of poo. And that is the bed the RaiDuh's will have to lay in until Alcula fades away.....end of story.
Last edited by Joe in PB on Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Butkus didn't wear an earring.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

mvscal, you should stick to subjects you know something about- politics. You clearly know nothing about football

Mikey will have to keep searching. Politics, Current Events and Football are all beyond him. Maybe try the music forum or whatforth
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

If you left out the part about Loss of Down, you didn't quote it verbatim.

And since you've already shown you don't have a fucking clue what Loss of Down entails, you continue to display your lack of football knowledge for all to see
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You don't even know what loss of down means, dumbass
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

Wanna explain then how this SAME penalty difference has taken place every year for the past 35 yrs ... ?
Explain how the Raiders have been near/at the top of the list of most-penalized teams through every decade .... through every coaching regime, ..... year after year after year ... ?

Easy, they're the Raiduhs...everybody is out to get them! Actually Al has never been known to collect many Wonderliech's. Over the years he has brought in most of the castoffs and dregs of the league. He should go into the baggage business! He's never been one to realize "Character" usually translates to more disciplined play.
Why bring up "coaching regimes"? you know damn well they don't pull the strings! It's not the game plan; it's the quality of the players carrying it out.

Hell, you act like the Raiduhs have never won anything! they are going through an extended period of futility...not to worry; Alice can't last much longer...maybe another 10-15 years.

Tags ought to just show up with Al on the NFL Today studio -- dildo in hand .... and dry fuck the ol' man to death right there.
Geez, just get it over with, man.

...patience Pops, quick is not necessarily better when screwing someone. Often times more pleasure can be realized when taking your time.

Hey, the only people on the planet who are convinced that prevarication on Sunday was the correct call are Mikey, mvscal, Tag's lackeys, Stevie Wonder, and the '72 Olympic Basketball officials .... if they're living.

yo, what am I?...chopped liver?

horsebleep call...however, they did manage to find a rule to fall back on. Probably cost the Raiduhs a win! that's how I sawr it.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Shafting the Raiders is one thing; insulting the Country's intelligence is another matter entirely
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

You guys are a bunch of pathetic whinning cunts. Maybe if the Raiders punched it in for a score on their opening drive instead of letting that fat polock shank a chip shot the Raiders would of had more points, maybe if the Moss didn't give up on some many routes Brooks could have hit him for some deep shots and more points, maybe if Brooks wasn't such a brain dead fucking idiot he could survey the field better and find an open receiver and score more points. Maybe if Asamuaga (sp?) held onto a couple more of those easy picks Rivers tossed his way things would have been different. Maybe if your D didn't fall for the Halfback pass from LT to Gates, AGAIN, the Raiders might have held the Bolts to only 3 points.

Sure it was a braindead screwed up call but to blame the entire loss on that is weak fucking smack from a bunch of limp dick pussified cry babies. The game is 60 fucking minutes long, the Raiders had plenty of opportunities to take a win in which they only jizzed down there legs instead. At the end of day look at the scoreboard and EAT A FUCKING DICK. Save your complaints for someone who gives a shit.
ChargerMike
2007/2011 JFFL champ

Post by ChargerMike »

^^^^^^^^^..thats what I meant to say... :D
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

mvscal wrote:A deliberate fumble forward is a forward pass. That is the rule and there is no other possible way to call that play.
Jackson didn't care it he spun the ball north, south, east, west, or straight up Blot fan's ass.

His intent was not to fumble the ball forward.

If you can't recognize that then you are one stupid fuck.

If Mike Carey can't recognize that then he doesn't have the mental capablility to be officiating NFL football, and he honestly belongs institutionalized.

20 seconds left in the half, team is driving, but has no time-outs remaining.
They complete a pass to the middle of the field.
Rather than fall down and have the clock run out on his team, the receiver just flips the ball forward.
Ooops .... illegal forward pass.
Clock stops, 5 yd penalty.

Sounds ok to you .... ? :lol:

A-dad,

Let's turn the tables then.
Take away the Jammer INT when Oakland was driving to either go up by 10 or 14.
It's only one play.
Then let's play out the rest of the game.
You're gonna be cool with that, right ... ?
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Mrs. Poptart wrote:Let's turn the tables then.
Take away the Jammer INT when Oakland was driving to either go up by 10 or 14.
It's only one play.
Then let's play out the rest of the game.
You're gonna be cool with that, right ... ?
Damn straight i'm cool with it, 'cause i'm not a WHINEY BITCH.

Mvscal has spelled it out more than clear. There is no such thing as an intentional fumble, what Jackson did was fucking stupid but are you saying he didn't do that intentionally, by dumb luck for him it went forward, thus an illegal forward pass.

Hell the Raiders were lucky he didn't realize he was not touched or he would have been off to the races for a TD while all the Raiders would have been standing there with their dicks in their hands thinking he was down.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

atomicdad wrote: Hell the Raiders were lucky he didn't realize he was not touched or he would have been off to the races for a TD while all the Raiders would have been standing there with their dicks in their hands thinking he was down.
Noooo, actually the Raiders were quite aware that he wasn't down by contact, thus jumping on the "intentional" fumble.

Enough with the "WHINY BITCH" gloss. You'd be pissed too, if you were as passionate a fan as 'tart is. RACK pop for supporting his team thru thick and thin.

Instead, most Chargeless fans are accustomed to taking long walks on the beach at this time of year and totally ignoring/dis-owning the team they ostensibly support. When things are going their way, however, they rush on in and are all a sudden "lifetime" Chargerfans that carry rulebooks around and such.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Rather than fall down and have the clock run out on his team, the receiver just flips the ball forward.
Clock stops, 5 yd penalty

Do you have any comment on that potential scenario, A-dad ... ?
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Just curious but is this KC-Oakland circle jerk happening just because the Bolts are in first place and mopping up the division?
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

All it means, DFan, is that if the league can 'do' Oakland that way, but pulling complete bullshit out of it's ass, it can do it to ANY team.

Troy Polamalu out front should have told you.

Wagon gets it, I think.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

DallasFanatic wrote:Just curious but is this KC-Oakland circle jerk happening just because the Bolts are in first place and mopping up the division?
Mopping up the division? Hardly.

They have a two game lead that very well could've been one if the right call on the field had been made.

No "circle jerk" going on here, unless you're offering to be the pivot man.
atomicdad
Eternal Scobode

Post by atomicdad »

Clock stops, 5 yd penalty

Do you have any comment on that potential scenario, A-dad ... ?
Well, I would be laughing my ass off if the Raiders tryed to pull that and it was called a fumble.

Enough with the hypotheticals, it was a stupid move on Jackson's part. It is an even dumber interpretation of the rule on the refs part. Jackson gave up possession of the ball, it should probably be a fumble but there is no contingency in the rule book for dumbfuckerery like occured Sunday so the refs tried to apply the forward pass angle. Sorry the Raiders got ass fucked and the Chargers got over. Scoreboard, EAD, and all that happy horseshit.

Whatever Wags, just calling it like I see it, if the shoe fits, any other cliche you want me to bounce off your landlocked skull. Jogging on the beach is actually quite nice during the winter when all the touristas are gone.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

^^^ I can live with that.
drummer
Give the drummer some

Post by drummer »

Dan Fouts, who saw the infamous Holy Roller play in 1978 firsthand, calls Sunday's ruling in the Vincent Jackson play “a crock.”

“I've been watching football games for 50 years and I thought I'd seen it all,” Fouts told Billy Witz of the Los Angeles Daily News. “But that's not a pass. Come on. I've thrown a lot of crummy-looking passes, but nothing that ever looked like that.

“I guarantee you if they'd have called it a fumble, nobody on the San Diego side would have argued.”
Link
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

A 5 yd penalty is no big deal, and a 10 second run-off may STILL beat the hell out of the alternative -- having the clock run the fuck OUT.

Knucklehead.

As for the 'no unusual action' -- nothing could be more unusual than that move by Jackson being ruled an illegal forward pass.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

The NFL won't allow guys to purposely fumble forward to gain advantage.
That's how the rules are written, and that is the spirit of the rule.

Now if Mike Carey wants to tell us all that it really depends what the definition of the word is is, ...... oh well.

It's a total crock of shit.
KC Scott

Post by KC Scott »

[video width=425 height=350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh5stIfnhaU[/video]

Raiders got fucked on this call, no doubt.

Hugely funny to hear the Blot fans (sans A-Dad) say anything otherwise.

Bottom line though, a win is a win