Justa Heel
Justa Cum Gargler

Muzzie gets over on nog

Post by Justa Heel »

http://www.ksdk.com/news/world/us_world ... yid=108258

Pizza Delivery Driver Kills Teenager
created: 11/27/2006 5:48:04 PM
updated: 11/28/2006 9:25:07 AM

WXIA - ATLANTA, GA - A pizza delivery man says he feared for his life when he shot and killed an Atlanta teenager on Sunday night.

The delivery man says the teen and two others robbed and threatened to shoot him when he went to make a delivery at the Huntingwood Point Apartments off Campbellton Road in southwest Atlanta.

Zahid Mahmood says this is the third time he has been robbed while delivering pizzas for Super Crown Pizza. The first time in 2004, he says he was pistol-whipped by the robber. The second time he says he was ambushed in June 2006.

The 44-year-old Mahmood has a state license that allows him to carry a handgun. He says he has had the gun for years, but says Sunday night was the first time he had ever used his weapon.

He says he was walking back to his car after dropping off a pizza at an apartment, when three young men approached him, demanded his money and car keys, and ordered him to walk away.

Mahmood says he did what they told him, but he says that wasn't enough. He says one of them followed him, and insisted he hand over his cell phone. He says that at that point, he thought his life was on the line.

"He was posing under his jacket like a gun," Mahmood said. "He showed me and said that he would shoot me if won't give him my cell phone. I said, 'Okay, hold on, I'll give you my cell phone.' And I grabbed my gun and instead of my cell phone, I pulled my gun out, and then I shot -- just to hurt him, that he could get away from there."

Mahmood says he fired a total of three shots, one of which hit and killed 14-year-old Kenyatta Calhoun. The other two young men at the scene got away, according to police.

Police have referred the case to the Fulton County District Attorney's office, so prosecutors can decide whether or not to file any charges against Mahmood, who insists he acted in self-defense.
OCmike
Cursed JFFL Owner

Post by OCmike »

RACK Mahmoud for hitting paydirt, but he might want to mix in some time at the range. Point blank and he misses two out of three? Nice grouping, Osama.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

33.333% hit ratio.

RackFu is seething with rage right about now
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

Another day in the "Great Satan".

Mahmoud's reward will be 72 dippin' stix in heaven. Sorry, no more creamy cheddar jalapeno flavour left.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

I'm sure Al Sharpton will be coming to the rescue very shortly.

Just think, if we could get the dunecoons and the ghetto nogs to start capping each other...bliss, baby, bliss.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Sudden Sam wrote:Kenyatta Calhoun got just what he deserved. Too bad the other two didn't get taken out also.

I can hear Kenyatta's mommy crying now that he didn't deserrve to die for this. BULLSHIT!
I'd be more impressed if his daddy showed up at the funeral.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

BSmack wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Kenyatta Calhoun got just what he deserved. Too bad the other two didn't get taken out also.

I can hear Kenyatta's mommy crying now that he didn't deserrve to die for this. BULLSHIT!

More impressed than... what? Given the context of the quote you replied to, your post makes little sense. Par for the course though, eh 4-putt?
Atomic Punk
antagonist

Post by Atomic Punk »

Dinsdale wrote:I'm sure Al Sharpton will be coming to the rescue very shortly.

Just think, if we could get the dunecoons and the ghetto nogs to start capping each other...bliss, baby, bliss.
Now you know my Iraq strategy of pulling all US forces to remote staging areas in country... but add in handing out free ammo, guns, kerosene, etc. to the Iraqi tribes. Now that's bliss also.
BSmack wrote:Best. AP take. Ever.

Seriously. I don't disagree with a word of it.
Luther
Old Coot

Post by Luther »

Way back in the early 70's, we had these two black guys holding up the pizza delivery guys when they showed up. This all happened in the Albina neighborhood of Portland, around the area of Vancouver and Shaver. Anyway a friend of mine who's district this was occurring in agreed to wear the Domino's shirt and drive the delivery car to the house suspected next.

Kenny takes the hollowed out pizza box up to the front door and is let inside. A few seconds goes by and then one of the black guys pulls out a gun and says, "Give me all the money." I can't remember what the exchange was, but the end result was one dead hold-up guy. I remember seeing Kenny's picture on posters plastered to telephone poles after that saying, "WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE: OFFICER KENNY", with Kenny's picture on it

Kenny took a lot of heat from the public even though it was a deece shooting. But it must have ate him up inside as the last I heard of him was that he was at the coast with a small submarine. Goofy son of a bitch he was. A couple of years after Kenny's pizza shooting I was working the desk at North precinct. Kenny got off his shift at 4PM and started drinkin'. I remember hearing the female Sgt. stopping Kenny outside of a bar in St. Johns (northside of Portland) as he was walking. Next thing I heard on the radio was her squaking that he'd punched her and she wanted some cover. Oh fuck, I thought...Kenny is in deep Kim Chee. About fifteen minutes later I see them hauling Kenny in the side door. He was drunk as all hell...and handcuffed. Oh fuck, this is not good for Kenny. I saw Lt's, Sgt's, ...all kinds of brass show up. Someone took Kenny home after convincing the female Sgt. to take one for the team.

I was a rookie during that time. Kenny eventually burnt himself out and drank too much. I remember once when Kenny said, "Hey Luth, let's go for a beer after work." I told him, "Kenny, man I love ya but I like this job and I'd like to keep it. Drinkin' with you scares the shit out of me. NO." He just laughed and walked off.

Rip City
T1B Rules of Operation:

4. Forums. If you don't like it, leave. It is that simple.
----

OK, bye.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Luther wrote:A couple of years after Kenny's pizza shooting I was working the desk at North precinct.

Being at the desk is probably by far the best job at North Precinct(which if'n I'm not mistaken, they shut down again). But hey, at least if the police don't stop the rampant crime Up Nof', St Johns threatens to secede from Portland...again. If that ever did happen(again), I'm sure Tacoma would appreciate being knocked down to only being the second-roughest city in the U&L.

I guess I'll rack the cops up there. I'm not sure there's enough money in the world to get me to go bumping up and down Lombard at 3AM(not that I haven't done it....not-so-good times). Lombard, Fesenden, Woolsey...take your pick...I ain't going there late at night. Fucking lawless.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Dinsdale wrote:I ain't going there late at night. Fucking lawless.
I thought you were a big fan of minimal gov't interference. Figgered anarchy & lawlessness would represent nirvana for you.
"I see everything twice!"
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

It's not the anarchy that bothers me so much...it's the indiscriminate use of firearms against random Whities that gets to me....even though it's still a predominately white hood(like every other hood around these parts).
FATALFART
Jake

Post by FATALFART »

ouch, ka-boooooooooom
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 wrote:
BSmack wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Kenyatta Calhoun got just what he deserved. Too bad the other two didn't get taken out also. I can hear Kenyatta's mommy crying now that he didn't deserrve to die for this. BULLSHIT!
More impressed than... what? Given the context of the quote you replied to, your post makes little sense. Par for the course though, eh 4-putt?
More impressed than watching his momma cry about how he didn't deserve to die.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

BSmack wrote: More impressed than watching his momma cry about how he didn't deserve to die.

^^^^^^
2-Pac lyrics?

I didn't think you had it in you, B.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.
RedHerring
Elwood

Post by RedHerring »

What's a good Irish kid like Kenyatta Calhoun doing getting mixed up in such criminal hijinxs and tomfoolery? The shame..
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.
-Edmund Burke
JayDuck
Quack Whore

Post by JayDuck »

Dinsdale wrote:
Luther wrote:A couple of years after Kenny's pizza shooting I was working the desk at North precinct.

Being at the desk is probably by far the best job at North Precinct(which if'n I'm not mistaken, they shut down again). But hey, at least if the police don't stop the rampant crime Up Nof', St Johns threatens to secede from Portland...again. If that ever did happen(again), I'm sure Tacoma would appreciate being knocked down to only being the second-roughest city in the U&L.

I guess I'll rack the cops up there. I'm not sure there's enough money in the world to get me to go bumping up and down Lombard at 3AM(not that I haven't done it....not-so-good times). Lombard, Fesenden, Woolsey...take your pick...I ain't going there late at night. Fucking lawless.
When was the last time you were there? It's barely even dangerous in North Portland anymore. Twentysomething, white kids bought out the 'hoods
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Very recently.

But as it's done since even before my time, St Johns has that strange ebb and flow of roughness. Goes through a stage where it's "not too bad" for about 5 years, then it reverts(don't know if that has to do with the merry-go-round budget the police assign to it) back to being the nasty ass crime hole it's known for. But with the massive increases in home prices, there's definitely some "gentrification" going on. Tearing down Columbia Villa(after spending a bunch of cash renovating it...genius) might have been the beginning of the end of the "wild-and-woolsey" days of NoPo.

But still...you talked the talk...so why don't YOU go ahead and hang at at Cathedral Park or Columbia Park, or maybe around the pool at night.

Go right ahead...let me know how that works out for you. Bonus points if you repeatedly yell out "SOUP'S ON!" while you're there.

Although I get your point. No matter how bad it gets(again), it's doubtful it can keep up with East Pen up the road. Although if they run a MAX up Lombard someday, all bets are off.
ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2
Eternal Scobode

Post by ucantdoitdoggieSTyle2 »

Dinsdale wrote:'m not sure there's enough money in the world to get me to go bumping up and down Lombard at 3AM(not that I haven't done it....not-so-good times). Lombard, Fesenden, Woolsey...take your pick...I ain't going there late at night. Fucking lawless.
It's been my experience that the only white boyz bumping through any hood at 3 a.m. are those looking for a score of their drug of choice...

I mean... or so I've heard.

I imagine Brady Clark's parents wouldn't put a cap in your ass, whether you're peeing on their prize winning petunias or no. Be safe. Stay outta da hood.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

In my defense...I've had friends who lived in St Johns, many of whom grew up there.

Dude, it's Portland...the "hood" is still mostly white.

And Brady's folks lived in the West Hills -- kind of like the "hood," only opposite. Starred at the same high school that brought us June Jones and the Matthews brothers...and Dinsdale.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

BTW -- Muzzie gets over on FBI
PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Oregon attorney Brandon Mayfield, wrongly arrested by FBI agents after the 2004 Madrid terrorist bombings, has settled his lawsuit against the U.S. government for $2 million, his lawyer said Wednesday.

The lawsuit said Mayfield was wrongly arrested on the basis of misidentified fingerprints. Mayfield, a convert to Islam, said he was arrested because of his faith. He was held for two weeks in 2004.

FBI experts mistakenly matched a fingerprint found on a bag of detonators in Madrid to Mayfield's after the March 11, 2004 train bombings that killed 191 people and wounded more than 1,500.

Mayfield was jailed on a material witness warrant but was released after the FBI acknowledged the fingerprint were not his.

The government admitted in the settlement that it "performed covert physical searches of the Mayfield home and law office, and it also conducted electronic surveillance targeting Mr. Mayfield at both his home and law ofice," according to a statement released by Mayfield's attorney, Elden Rosenthal.

As part of the settlement, the government once again apologized to the Mayfield family, Rosenthal said.

"The United States of America apologizes to Mr. Brandon Mayfield and his family for the suffering caused by the FBI's misidentification of Mr. Mayfield's fingerprint and the resulting investigation of Mr. Mayfield, including his arrest as a material witness in connection with the 2004 Madrid train bombings and the execution of search warrants and other court orders in the Mayfield family home and in Mr. Mayfield's lawsuits," the latest apology read, according to Rosenthal.

The FBI and the U.S. Attorney General's Office did not immediately return calls from The Associated Press seeking comment.

Nice to see the US Constitution score a victory against the bad guys.

Nice work, Fu.

I guess our society isn't quite ready to have the Gestapo breaking into people's houses whenever they see fit, in the name of your "safety."

That's a good thing....kind of one of the principles this country was founded on, that's worked quite well up until now, and is something worth fighting for.