FIRST

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

Qbert

FIRST

Post by Qbert »

i have an EXTREME Dislike for Jimmie Johnson....and everything that the WHOLE Hendrix Team does.....BUT:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now go Blow your Motor and finsih 43rd just like you always do....when it matters most! :mrgreen:
Qbert

Post by Qbert »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

hmmm.....a rough nigtt of typing after THE Ohio State University survived the Annual GAME vs. scUM.

#48 didn't blow up or crash.

PROPS to Them.

Congrats
JeffintheCuse
Crack Whore

Post by JeffintheCuse »

36 weeks just to have that cheater raise the trophy. What a waste of good Sundays. :x

Oh well only 90 days or so until Daytona, and everyone going back to zero. WAR Biffle or Hamlin rasing the trophy next year. 8)
DallasFanatic
Nobody's Punk

Post by DallasFanatic »

Anyone with more than one brain cell knows JJ had the best team all year long. Cry all you want about cheating, but I guarantee there are many other teams doing it too. This championship was long overdue, and I am happy to see a quality guy like JJ lift the championship trophy.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

JeffintheCuse wrote:36 weeks just to have that cheater raise the trophy. What a waste of good Sundays. :x

Oh well only 90 days or so until Daytona, and everyone going back to zero. WAR Biffle or Hamlin rasing the trophy next year. 8)
Huh?

I despise Jimmy Johnson, but he's a very deserving winner of the Cup, especially after getting taken out at Talladega on the last lap.

He gets his grudging props from me.

Bitch Biffle or Hamlin next year? WTF?

One drives a Ford for Roush. The other drives a Chevy or was it a Pontiac for Gibbs?

These do not mix. Good idea for you not to "waste" another Sunday fretting over NASCAR, since you've obviously got a mixed up sense of what is right and proper.

Just so's you know... next year will belongeth to DEI and/or RCR.

The #8 or #29 shall rule this landscape.
JeffintheCuse
Crack Whore

Post by JeffintheCuse »

War Wagon wrote:
JeffintheCuse wrote:36 weeks just to have that cheater raise the trophy. What a waste of good Sundays. :x

Huh?

I despise Jimmy Johnson, but he's a very deserving winner of the Cup, especially after getting taken out at Talladega on the last lap.

He gets his grudging props from me.

Bitch Biffle or Hamlin next year? WTF?

One drives a Ford for Roush. The other drives a Chevy or was it a Pontiac for Gibbs?

These do not mix. Good idea for you not to "waste" another Sunday fretting over NASCAR, since you've obviously got a mixed up sense of what is right and proper.

Just so's you know... next year will belongeth to DEI and/or RCR.

The #8 or #29 shall rule this landscape.
:meds: Yoiu Earnhardt/RCR myopians have a strange sense of what is right and proper, so I'll chalk up that nonsense to that.

Biffle had an off year after nearly winning the whole thing last year, and he will be in the chase next year. Hamlin just finished an incredible rookie year with what was a 35th place team with the admittedly awful Jason leffler driving. Like them and their improper mix or not, they will be factors. 8)