Another Right-Wing Failure

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Another Right-Wing Failure

Post by Nishlord »

“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Yeah, it's almost getting as bad as the UK here anymore, next thing you know we'll be as fucked up as the Germans.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Y2K wrote:Yeah, it's almost getting as bad as the UK here anymore, next thing you know we'll be as fucked up as the Germans.
Those analogies are great.

Sin,
No they ain't
why is my neighborhood on fire
Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

Rack Jsc810 for the narrow miss with the glass deek.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Y2K wrote:Yeah, it's almost getting as bad as the UK here anymore, next thing you know we'll be as fucked up as the Germans.

Sin,
No they ain't
So at what age did you become a homeowner with 2 nice cars in the Garage, insurance and a retirement plan Bace?

Early 20's...

Yes they are........
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Y2K wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote:

Sin,
No they ain't
So at what age did you become a homeowner with 2 nice cars in the Garage, insurance and a retirement plan Bace?

Early 20's...

Yes they are........
More unrelated shit that means nothing. Good work.
Ruff
Elwood

Re: Another Right-Wing Failure

Post by Ruff »

I'm sure free markets and free minds have been completely discredited by turds like you.

Very funny when mental midgets with a lame polital take think they can comment intelligently about economics.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Bizzarofelice wrote:
Y2K wrote:
Bizzarofelice wrote: Those analogies are great.

Sin,
No they ain't

Early 20's...

Yes they are........
More unrelated shit that means nothing. Good work.
Nice deflection Bace, you know exactly what I mean.

His economic ideology may have shown it's flaws but it is far better than any other and it offers more opportunity as well if implemented properly. The Chinese aren't trying to become like a Germany, France or UK, they are amassing money, privatising Banks and industry and opening up markets. They have come a long way from ole Chairman Mao's isolationist policys and it has taken less than 30 years to become a economic superpower. Mao died leaving China a bankrupt poverty stricken shithole. Friedman was a visionary who's idea of success involved people taking personal responsibility for the gains and goals they strive to achieve with also includes people using sound economic judgement as they themselves amass as much money and equity they can. You might want to look into private home and land ownership in Germany, the 5 to 10 year waiting list after handing over the deposit money to get on it, paying the Mortgage after the Government gets 50+% of your pay and actually having them decide what kind of home you will get and it's location, and after you make the visit to their Modern Modular Crackerbox Facility and choose what options you are allowed to have as they bolt the boxes together. With luck you'll have a shitty little home by 30 or 40 if you are fortunate to have one of the better paying jobs there.

butttttttt
you get free healthcare and a month off with pay...........
and an attitude that this somehow is superior than being an up and coming middle class American, living a very comfortable life, making your own life choices whilst doing the exact same job in America and all before you turn 30.

But hey , if they think is OK getting a little and paying a lot for it...

Bravo!

Why is it Euro's show so much more distaste for our economic policys than we do there's? Because it works.
Obeseity, Consumeristic Whores and all the frivoulous money wasted on useless shit isn't coming from failed ideas.
Bizzarofelice
I wanna be a bear

Post by Bizzarofelice »

Y2K wrote:Nice deflection Bace, you know exactly what I mean.
You act like a chick thinking I can read your damned mind when you don't make any sense.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Bizzarofelice wrote:

Sin,
No they ain't
Thanks for clearing that up

Are you the pot or the kettle?