Mea Culpa

The best of the best
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:You missed the memo on rummy, he was shrinking our armed forces like Clinton.
That's what I said, dumbfuck.
The irony being that 6 years ago I was telling you guys that Bush would sell you out. I think my exact words were that he reminded me of Clinton minus the brains or compassion.

I belive the appropriate word would be schadenfreude.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

link?

Chimpy obviously thinks throwing Rumsfeld overboard is going to keep the criticism for fucking up the election away from him. And he's succeeding, to a point. So far, the shills on talk radio aren't even mentioning him in their "what went wrong?" shows. Cracks are starting to appear in the facade, though.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Cuda wrote:link?
From a bbs that has been dead for at least 4 years? I don't think so.

As for Chimpy, he's now dealing with a full scale revolt from his rank and file.

http://www.thehill.com/thehill/export/T ... feld2.html
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Bitter whiny bitches.
Y2K
Internet Overlord

Post by Y2K »

Gotta Rack mvscal....

This thread is a riot.....
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Cuda wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Gunslinger wrote:You missed the memo on rummy, he was shrinking our armed forces like Clinton.
Maybe you should have had it translated into Tard for him.
First VALVENIS, then Biggie, now mvscal.

Does the Betty Ford Clinic treat nutsack addiction?
"I see everything twice!"
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

I'm bored with this thread now. Fuck the Republicans for confusing a criminal investigation with an act of war. Fuck the Democrats for going along with it and not having the strength of their convictions by calling the government out.

But most of all, fuck the British government for being the only people who could have had a serious word in Bush's ear about how you deal with terrorists, and pussying out.

And RACK the fuck out of everyone who clocked this clusterfuck for what it was five years ago. The sad fact is, I would have been extremely happy to admit to mvs and the lack if I had been proved wrong all along and military intervation had stabilised the Middle East. But - surprise, surprise - it didn't.
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Somehow I'm not surprised.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

Nishlord wrote:But most of all, fuck the British government for being the only people who could have had a serious word in Bush's ear about how you deal with terrorists .....
By allowing your country to be taken over by muslims ... ?

The sad fact is, I would have been extremely happy to admit to mvs and the lack if I had been proved wrong all along and military intervation had stabilised the Middle East. But - surprise, surprise - it didn't.
If you think US 'military intervation' in the middle east is over you better think again.
Jack
enigma

Post by Jack »

"We haven't had enough of your blood yet," taunted terror chieftain Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, identified as the speaker on the tape.

BAGHDAD, Iraq - A new recording Friday attributed to the leader of al-Qaida in Iraq mocked President Bush as a coward whose conduct of the war was rejected at the polls, challenging him to keep U.S. troops in the country to face more bloodshed.

He gloated over Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld's resignation, claimed to have 12,000 fighters under his command who "have vowed to die for God's sake," and said his fighters will not rest until they blow up the White House and occupy Jerusalem.

BSmack

Post by BSmack »

Nishlord wrote:The sad fact is, I would have been extremely happy to admit to mvs and the lack if I had been proved wrong all along and military intervation had stabilised the Middle East. But - surprise, surprise - it didn't.
Same here.

—Earl Sinclair

- Antonio Brown
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

bullshit.

so when the bad guys don't roll over immediately, it's a mistake we went in? and don't give me any shit about how long it's been. Both you cunts were naysaying this before it began. Did it ever occur to you that had those assholes not been confident that they could pull off another vietnam, as they seemingly have, they might not have put the same effort into it? And how the hell do expect the iraqis to join us when they know there is a damn good chance we will pull out?

We beat wayyyyyyyyyyyyy tougher adversarys than these cunts by going in united from the start. Do you think we could have pulled off WWII with this sort of division.

Oh well, nish, perhaps you'll have a different take when your fellow british subject, achmed blows up someone you know.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mississippi Neck
I'm your Huckleberry

Post by Mississippi Neck »

I consider myself a fiscal conservative who leans to the left on some social issues. I guess I more closely tailor the "mushy moderate" that the Chief DittoHead loves to bash in his daily radio diatribes.

And in my opinion, the GOP flat ass blew their chance to govern. This election was a repudiation of Bush's prosecution of the war in Iraq, his horrific choice of Sec of Defense, his ineptitude in the wake of Katrina, the GOP's lack of control when it came to spending, and his consistent use of divisive social issues to divide the electorate in order to acheive victory.

IN summary, Americans are sick of his shit. Bush and his GOP cannot control spending, run a military operation, have higher ethical standards, or take the high moral ground any more than the Democrats have shown. So...why not give the other guys a shot? Bush aint getting it done. Too bad the Democrats in 04 couldn't nominate someone who was worth a shit. Bush won by freaking default over Lurch.

Do I think the Democrats can do any better? Hell no. They never met a social program they didnt like and they love to raise taxes on successful people. They're the masters of class warfare and racial divisiveness.But after seeing what Bush has done, I certainly can understand millions of voters repudiating his and the GOP's reign.

Is this a victory for liberal Democrats? Most certainly not. The electorate voted for what they perceived to be moderate Democrats, not flame throwers like Pelosi and her ilk.

My guess is the Dems will be smart like Clinton was and try to enact more moderate legislation to give themselves a good shot in 08. If Pelosi and Reid try to go more left, they'll be thrown out in 08. I hope for the day when the "mushy moderate" takes control of both parties so we can actually get shit done, instead of demonizing our adversaries in the political arena. No one political party has a stranglehold on all that is right in the world.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

mvscal wrote:
No you ignorant fuck! You left it open to interpretation on the reason why he had less. I was just pointing out to you that Rummy was shrinking it. So, for you to come to an enlightenment to leave Iraq at this point in time after he was shitcanned, means youre a clueless fuck incapable of keeping up with current events.

It was known Rumsfeld was a fucking piece of shit in equipping our military. Well known to everyone but the puppet fuck mvscal and your sidekick Cuda. You 2 have to be the most blatantly ignorant shit fucks on the net.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

smackaholic wrote:bullshit.

so when the bad guys don't roll over immediately, it's a mistake we went in? and don't give me any shit about how long it's been. Both you cunts were naysaying this before it began. Did it ever occur to you that had those assholes not been confident that they could pull off another vietnam, as they seemingly have, they might not have put the same effort into it? And how the hell do expect the iraqis to join us when they know there is a damn good chance we will pull out?

We beat wayyyyyyyyyyyyy tougher adversarys than these cunts by going in united from the start. Do you think we could have pulled off WWII with this sort of division.

Oh well, nish, perhaps you'll have a different take when your fellow british subject, achmed blows up someone you know.
Hey, how about war agaisnt the people who caused 911. Like Saudia Arabia and Osama bin Laden.

Everyone was naysaying this endevour, except ignorant pieces of shit who dont keep themselves informed enough to not become susceptible to rich people pulling their strings to be their slaves.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Y2K wrote:Gotta Rack mvscal....

This thread is a riot.....
You'd rack a postbot programmed to post predetermined text.

Fuck, ban everyone and create 3 rotating programs and you would be entertained for months racking the programs.
I fucking suck.