Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Cheney is pregnant?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Rummy better start packing.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

~ I am a deceiver and a liar. There is a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I've been warring against it all of my adult life. ~

Rummy is preggers

and so is Condi
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Trampis
Eternal Scobode

Post by Trampis »

It'll be the usual nonsense about reaching across to the dems and how he is looking foward to working with the democrat leadership... blah blah big F-ing BLAH
Bad spelling is a diversionary tactic
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

He is going to show everybody the stamp that says VETO and laugh his balls off......
Ace
Elwood

Post by Ace »

I'm guessing that it will be that Rummy has decided to "spend more time with his family"
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
See You Next Wednesday
De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum

Re: Bush: "Significant Announcement"

Post by See You Next Wednesday »

Believe the Heupel wrote:
Jsc810 wrote:WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL SAYS PRESIDENT BUSH WILL MAKE A 'SIGNIFICANT ANNOUNCEMENT' AT HIS 1 P.M. PRESS CONFERENCE.

I wonder what this could be ...
"My fellow Americans,

I do not need to remind you of the awesome power and might of the veto stamp I hold in my hand. However, our intelligence indicates that the Democrats are developing their own weapons of mass legislation. These are people bent on destroying our way of life. I know for a fact that Ted Kennedy went to Safeway last night with the specific intent of obtaining yellow cake.

To protect the safety of the American people from the out-and-out danger the Democratic Party presents, I have ordered our troops to invade the Green Party headquarters with the stated goal of regime change."
Now that's funny.
"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."
- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

He's gone back on the blow??
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."