And under the heading of "Who gives a fuck what you th

It's the 19th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mister Bushice
Drinking all the beer Luther left behind

And under the heading of "Who gives a fuck what you th

Post by Mister Bushice »

About time our tax money gets used the way it should be. Poor Mexico will now have to deal with their own criminals.
Calderon said the fence would be expensive to US taxpayers and lead to more Mexican deaths.
Better a 1 billion dollar fence than a 300 billion dollar war. And who gives a shit if a bunch of illegals trying to break into our country die? Their choice.
Building a wall around US a 'huge error': Mexican president-elect

1 hour, 16 minutes ago

OTTAWA (AFP) - The United States comitted a "huge error" in choosing to build a wall between itself and its southern neighbor, Mexico's president-elect Felipe Calderon said during a state visit to Canada, comparing it with the Berlin Wall.

"The wall will not solve any problem. Humanity made a huge mistake by building the Berlin Wall, and I believe that today the United States is committing a grave error in building the wall on our border," he said.

US
President George W. Bush on Thursday signed into law a bill authorizing construction of a 1,100-kilometer (700-mile) fence along a third of the US border with Mexico.

Some 1.2 billion dollars in funding were earmarked for the fence, in a bid to stanch the steady flow of illegal immigrants into the United States.

Calderon said the fence would be expensive to US taxpayers and lead to more Mexican deaths. Some 400 Mexicans died trying to cross the border last year, he noted.

Canada's Prime Minister Stephen Harper said he accepts US concerns about a safe and secure border, but added: "We obviously caution against things that can cause unnecessary barriers, not just to trade, but to the ordinary exchange of tourism and social relationships between our countries."
Last edited by Mister Bushice on Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neely8
2016 JAFFL Champ

Post by Neely8 »

Comparing the Berlin Wall to a country just trying to protect it's border........priceless....
Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

Well done. Now can you do one the length of the Atlantic to keep London free of moronic Weebles looking for tea towels with the Queen on them and people like Warren, please?
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
The phantorino
Elwood

Post by The phantorino »

I beleive thatt he entire Mexican tourism sector is about to be flushed.

Would you be happy going on vacation to a place whose people have been "Walled Off" from your country?

Canada's next! Yee Hah!! Soon, Yanks will NOT be travelling anywhere (Much like your C-in-C)
Luther Wrote:
a butt load of people who sit in those small cubicles pretending to work while submitting a "take."
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

:lol:
Go Bucs, Gators
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

The phantorino wrote:I beleive thatt he entire Mexican tourism sector is about to be flushed.

Would you be happy going on vacation to a place whose people have been "Walled Off" from your country?

Canada's next! Yee Hah!! Soon, Yanks will NOT be travelling anywhere (Much like your C-in-C)
So putting a crimp in the drug pipeline and inconveniencing the steady flow of ingrates who can't cut it in their own country is flushing the ENTIRE Mexican tourism industry? Dramaticize much? Besides... Who gives a fuck? Maybe it's the discount methamphetamines and "mota" your concerned about.

I hope a thousand fall off the wall cock-roaching their way up the side of it. Maybe a few of Osama's boys will be amongst them. Fuck the bleeding hearts....secure the boarders.

edit: border
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Neely8 wrote:Comparing the Berlin Wall to a country just trying to protect it's border........priceless....
Shouldn't expect less from another douchebag Mexican president who banks on the money his illegal "ambassadors" send back home to prop up his shitbox country.

The mindset and mentality of these people who think they are entitled to break the law just blows me away.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

The phantorino wrote:I beleive thatt he entire Mexican tourism sector is about to be flushed.

If Mexico OR canada are your vacation destinations, you deserve to be walled out.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

A ridiculous waste of money. But then this administration is really good at that sort of stuff, so whatever.

It'll create a few jobs along the border for a couple of years (you think they'll hire Mexicans to do the building?) and make a lot of dittoheads happy until they see that it didn't work, which of course they'll blame on Clinton.

They'd be better off building a 700 mile long WalMart right on top of the border. At least it would be profitable.
Last edited by Mikey on Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Mister Bushice wrote:

If Mexico OR canada are your vacation destinations, you deserve to be walled out.
Believe it or not, there's a helluva lot of (legal) tourism going the other way as well. There's a lot of retail businesses on the US side of the border making a lot of money from Mexicans crossing the border to shop.
Jimmy Medalions
Student Body Right

Post by Jimmy Medalions »

$1 billion is a rounding error. The ten year yield on peanuts like this is....infinity.

I don't feel sorry for any beaner that takes a dirt nap trespassing into my country.
DeWayne Walker wrote:"They could have put 55 points on us today. I was happy they didn't run the score up. . . .
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:...until they see that it didn't work,
Of course it will work. Why do you think the beaners are freaking out over it?
They're freaking over it because they see it as an insult. They're like that you know.
Why do you think we don't get too many on T1B?
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nishlord wrote:Well done. Now can you do one the length of the Atlantic to keep London free of moronic Weebles looking for tea towels with the Queen on them and people like Warren, please?

Weebles and Warren would, at the very least, not add to the European conversion to a muslim continent....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Mikey wrote:
mvscal wrote:
Mikey wrote:...until they see that it didn't work,
Of course it will work. Why do you think the beaners are freaking out over it?
They're freaking over it because they see it as an insult. They're like that you know.
Well, I'm insulted that they think it's ok to flush their shit into our country.

So we're even then.

Besides, Mikey, we're not stopping tourists with a wall. We're stopping drug dealers and criminlas. Where they cross the border there ain't any gift shops.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

mvscal wrote:
Some 400 Mexicans died trying to cross the border last year, he noted.
We can do a lot better than that.
..if this dude takes the night shift

Nishlord
Eternal Scobode

Post by Nishlord »

The Seer wrote:
Nishlord wrote:Well done. Now can you do one the length of the Atlantic to keep London free of moronic Weebles looking for tea towels with the Queen on them and people like Warren, please?

Weebles and Warren would, at the very least, not add to the European conversion to a muslim continent....
Where the seer gets his news and information from;

If this wall is successful (which it won't be), how will MLB cope without over-the-counter steroids?
“Culture. Sophistication. Genius. A little bit more than a hot dog, know what I mean?”
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

President George W. Bush on Thursday signed into law a bill authorizing construction of a 1,100-kilometer (700-mile) fence along a third of the US border with Mexico.
A whole 1/3, eh?

That'll stop 'em. :roll:

What a collosal mistake this is.

But it's nice seeing abysmal knee-jerking tards from both the L & R co-mingling on this issue.
poptart
Quitty McQuitface

Post by poptart »

I assume they're planning to land mine the other 2/3 .... ?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Nice to see that the US is building it's own Maginot Line. Though the illegals might not know the Schiefflin Plan by name, I'm sure they'll become quite proficient in its operation soon enough.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

poptart wrote:I assume they're planning to land mine the other 2/3 .... ?
mvscal is going to plant them himself, after he's done ferrying the 12 mil already here back on chartered buses.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

BSmack wrote:Nice to see that the US is building it's own Maginot Line. Though the illegals might not know the Schiefflin Plan by name, I'm sure they'll become quite proficient in its operation soon enough.
Aren't they missing a couple of key ingredients? Like say, enough personnel, a couple few hundred tanks, and some solid proof that the plan could work? It failed for the krauts.

I believe the other 2/3 of the border will be a series of globulos pits.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

War Wagon wrote:
A whole 1/3, eh?

That'll stop 'em. :roll:

What a collosal mistake this is.

But it's nice seeing abysmal knee-jerking tards from both the L & R co-mingling on this issue.

It's a pretty well-known fact that there are certain areas along the border that are easier (and safer) to cross over. Hence all the whining about the increase in deaths that is sure to come as the wall channels the illegals into riskier crossing points.

Don't you have a lawn care or landscaping company? Ahh....that's where your "collosal mistake" sentiments come from.

Nobody sheds too many tears when the hear stories about bungling burglars who fall down dark staircases and break their necks. Why all the hoopla about illegals dying as they commit their crime? The guy stealing your silverware only wants a better life just as the the wetback depressing wages or selling dope to your kids does. Why no sympathy and apologizing for burglars?

Burglar = trespassing thief
Illegal alien = trespassing thief

What's so hard about this?
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

Don't you have a lawn care or landscaping company? Ahh....that's where your "collosal mistake" sentiments come from.
If by that you mean dry crunchy grass and dilapidated fencing, then yes. Whitey is all that and a few dead pets.
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Husker4ever wrote:

The Illegal isn't a burglar, and is probably a better man than you are.
Mister Bushice

Post by Mister Bushice »

33 percent of our prison population is now comprised of non-citizens. Plus, 36 to 42 percent of illegal aliens are on welfare. In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding homicide warrants and 60 percent of outstanding felony warrants are for illegal aliens.

American taxpayers are paying for the crimes of the 8,000 convicted aliens not yet caught and the incarceration costs of those who have been.

That adds up to more than $1 billion a year — in just the states that border Mexico.

Illegal aliens constitute 25 percent of the uninsured health care burden.
every last one of them has broken the law by entering the U.S. ILLEGALLY.

There is some comfort in the fact that you are far too stupid to hold office here, whitey.

Get someone to read and explain this to you, whitey.

get an education befoe you spout off.

http://www.jpands.org/vol10no1/cosman.pdf
If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so long as I'm the dictator." —GWB Washington, D.C., Dec. 19, 2000
Martyred wrote: Hang in there, Whitey. Smart people are on their way with dictionaries.
War Wagon wrote:being as how I've got "stupid" draped all over, I'm not really sure.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Whats laughable by you dipshits is that I've been on the Mexican border for several weeks. The border is monitored by Hispanic-Americans.

So, while I believe that immigration is severly out of control, your borders are being ran by hispanics and your country is spending billions on keeping Arabs safe. Pathetic fucks, you close bases on the Mexican border and hand it over to Hispanics and move your "virtual border" to places like Corpus Christi". I know none of you dumb fucks are educated enough to understand this, but get this.........

You'd rather spend billions in foreign countries on their welfare and wont do shit for your own country. IE see mvscals's dumbass.

Welcome to the United States of Mexico and I'm going to tell you they are going to take over like N. Korea has nukes, you weak pathetic fucks.
I fucking suck.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Two "whitey's" in consecutive sentences... you're on a roll.

I know... LET'S BUILD A FENCE!

Get someone to explain to YOU why that won't work.

Hate on while you call me whitey, though.

That's rich with irony.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

War Wagon wrote:Two "whitey's" in consecutive sentences... you're on a roll.

I know... LET'S BUILD A FENCE!

Get someone to explain to YOU why that won't work.

Hate on while you call me whitey, though.

That's rich with irony.
Have you seen the Rio Grand lately?

6 bodies were found dead from drowning in that creek this week. It's fuckin' local news here, just imagine what a fence would do.

If a fucking creek can kill 6 of them imagine their anger or surprise when a fence is their next obstacle.
I fucking suck.
Gunslinger
Sir Slappy Tits

Post by Gunslinger »

Finally, I've been on the Mexican border for awhile now and I have no sympathy for any of you fucking rejects. You post on an internet message board all day with your lazy asses and these Mexicans speak better English than the average fucking Texan.

It's quite fucking pitiful if you ask me. Plus I hear a conversation at least once a day where someone is speaking English and the other is speaking Spanish, yet they both understand each other. Spanglish is an actual language here and it makes you Busch Light drinking dickheads look pathetic. There radio stations play a Spanish song followed by Eminem or some dumb fucking rapper in America. Their ghetto dipshits are more educated than you are. Lazy fucks!!

There is a sign near where I'm at that says: "Welcome to Texas, the home of George W Bush"

Makes you look fucking retarded, cuz every intelligent person knows that fuck has no concept of the English language.

You social rejects piss on my country everday. Whats next? Will your bright ideas put N. Korea on my welfare payroll and I'll start paying taxes to the nation of N. Korea? OH OH OH OH!! Look!! Iran needs my welfare dollars.
I fucking suck.
Terry in Crapchester
2012 March Madness Champ

Post by Terry in Crapchester »

Mister Bushice wrote:If Mexico OR canada are your vacation destinations, you deserve to be walled out.
Ever been to Toronto? Helluva great city, and close enough for me that I can do a weekend trip there.

Hell yeah, I'll keep going back.
Gunslinger wrote:There is a sign near where I'm at that says: "Welcome to Texas, the home of George W Bush"
Reason enough to keep me away.

No offense to the Texans on this board, but I swear to God and GOD, that place scares me shitless.
War Wagon wrote:The first time I click on one of your youtube links will be the first time.
Uncle Fester
The Man broke me chain

Post by Uncle Fester »

Wisconsinites are planning to build the same type of deal on the Illinoise border.

Chicagoans are flinging their cigarette butts in protest.
JCT
Merciless, suave and collected

Post by JCT »

Gunslinger wrote:I've been on the Mexican border for several weeks.

Someone ordered a pizza from that far away?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Mister Bushice wrote:
BSmack wrote:Nice to see that the US is building it's own Maginot Line. Though the illegals might not know the Schiefflin Plan by name, I'm sure they'll become quite proficient in its operation soon enough.
Aren't they missing a couple of key ingredients? Like say, enough personnel, a couple few hundred tanks, and some solid proof that the plan could work? It failed for the krauts.
It failed in 1914. By 1940 they had worked out the kinks.

Not for nothing, but as long as employers still profit from illegal workers, there will be illegal immigration. But I suppose building a wall will stem the flow for maybe a day or two.
Rack the globulos reference.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

East Germans were simply DYING to get into West Germany, back in the day.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

BSmack wrote:
Mister Bushice wrote:
It failed in 1914. By 1940 they had worked out the kinks.

Not for nothing, but as long as employers still profit from illegal workers, there will be illegal immigration. But I suppose building a wall will stem the flow for maybe a day or two.
Rack the globulos reference.

A quick-fix for people who knowingly hire illegals is to make it so financially crippling (fines) when they are caught that it makes no fiscal sense to risk bankrupting your company to save a few bucks in lower wages. You've solved half the immigration problem (other half is drug market) by simply taking away the job opportunities.

The first step is to ban all corporate political contributions. The legislation will then follow.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

War Wagon wrote:
Husker4ever wrote:

The Illegal isn't a burglar, and is probably a better man than you are.
In a sense he/she is a burglar. They are illegally trespassing with the intent to take something they have no legal right to from the legal occupants of this country. They commit a crime with each leaf they rake for you in your business. You are an accomplice by hiring them. Any contribution their labor makes to this country can be compared to the contribution a burglar makes to a pawn shop owner when he hawks his ill-gotten goods at the store.

I bet if I worked for 25 cents less an hour than the 8 bucks you give your wetbacks, I would instantly become better than the rest of your criminal, illegal crew...at least in your mind.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Gunslinger wrote: Plus I hear a conversation at least once a day where someone is speaking English and the other is speaking Spanish, yet they both understand each other. .

Crackheads and meth dealers worked past the language barriers a long time ago. However the stupid fuck in the grocery line who can't speak a lick of English and then gets pissed because the cashier doesn't understand him really pisses me off. Your in my house, bitch. Learn the language.
The Seer
Just the Facts

Post by The Seer »

Nishlord wrote:
The Seer wrote:

Where the seer gets his news and information from;

If this wall is successful (which it won't be), how will MLB cope without over-the-counter steroids?

Meanwhile, practice up on your farsi; and make flameproof buses....
E UNUM PLURIBUS
Shlomart Ben Yisrael
Insha'Allah

Post by Shlomart Ben Yisrael »

The Seer wrote:
Meanwhile, practice up on your farsi; and make flameproof buses....
Find anything interesting under the bed? Hope your dress doesn't get all wrinkled, mvscal is having a "girl's night" at his place
for hysterical cowards, and we want you looking your best.
rock rock to the planet rock ... don't stop
Felix wrote:you've become very bitter since you became jewish......
Kierland drop-kicking Wolftard wrote: Aren’t you part of the silent generation?
Why don’t you just STFU.