Colorado will win their next 3 games

Fuck Jim Delany

Moderators: 88BuckeyeGrad, Left Seater, buckeye_in_sc

Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

How'd that shit work out for you in Pullman today?
Just about exactly as I said it would. Badly.

Dude, we're talking La Tech, 1-AA Nicholls State and Troy, all in Lincoln. I'm not exaggerating when I describe them as various assorted pastries. You can't defend those games, nor can you defend either the USC game or tonight's near debacle at home against lowly Kansas.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Kansas would beat WSU...handily. Give us your take on Sam Houston State. Are they better than Troy state? Would they beat Nichols State? I'm going to have to go with: Van likes to troll Husker fan and is "boys" with Texas fan on here.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Husker, the idea that anyone here would consider me "boys" with Texas Fan will surely make Texas Fan laugh out loud.

'Sup, Vito!

:-)

(I do respect 'em though. Harvdog is dead solid, Stranded Texan definitely knows his shit, Prime is one of the fourteen funniest people in his own mind that he'll never meet and Vito is a knowledgeable, hardcore fan. No problems that I'm aware of with any Texas fans.)

But no, Husker, on this board I'm not at all considered to be "boys" with Texas Fan. Being a very visible and vocal USC fan I'm generally one of their least favorite posters, actually.

As for my letting Texas off easy while ripping Nebraska, which seems to be your erroneous complaint here, apparently you missed the numerous times I've ripped Texas over:

-N. Texas
-Rice
-Division 1-AA Yosemite Sam State

From pillar to post, I've ripped the mongrels at Texas who scheduled that nonsense.

I also ripped OU for scheduling McNuggets St...

...and Cal for scheduling Portland St...

...and Auburn for scheduling Buffalo...

...and Florida St...

...and...

...I could go on and on. In fact, plenty of people here are well and truly sick of my constant noise about these cowardly schedules, including wildly unbalanced schedules loaded with eight home games and only four roadies. (Guarantee you I won't be getting any X-mas cards from SEC Fan anytime soon...)

So, no, I'm not singling out Nebraska while ignoring everybody else. They all receive equal derision. Nebraska's just fairly remarkable though in the degree of hubris they displayed with that Cripple Fight Trifecta they scheduled...

I just don't see how anybody could send out season ticket renewal notices to their fanbase, asking full price, when this is what their fans will read when they open up their packets:

"Dear Husker Fan,

Thanks for your continued support! Go Big Red!

In recognition of the value of the dollar, the soaring price of gas and your obvious lack of circumspection we're going to reward your goofy loyalty to our program this season by again making you RV it from hundreds of miles away into Lincoln, where you'll pay full price for the privilege of watching controlled scrimmages against the likes of Louisiana Tech, Nicholls State and Troy State.

We know we can feed you ANYTHING and you'll continue to lap it up, even if what we're going to feed you will literally be a steaming puddle of corn filled power squirt.

Uhh, thanks!"

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Husker4ever wrote:
Upon further review, Nebraska has a shitty, injury-depleted secondary and their offense couldn't put away a game KU team when they had their foots on the Jayhawks necks' early. I'm still going with it's too early to tell. Kansas has a stout defense, though.
It also helps to have a blind/incompetent/corrupt ref on the field. Corn's last TD in regulation was a blatant push-off by the receiver. OT touchdown should have been a touchback when the receiver fumbled the ball into & out of the end zone. Same official on both plays.

Cuda, quit fucking with the homers on this board will ya? What team you pull for?
I root for whoever is playing against the Corn, for one.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Van wrote:
...and Florida St...
We did schedule your piece of shit school not to long ago....so I guess I have to agree.
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

SC's home opener is versus Idaho next year.

Should be a good one.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

"We know we can feed you ANYTHING and you'll continue to lap it up, even if what we're going to feed you will literally be a steaming puddle of corn filled power squirt."

Are those feelings of scornful pity, Van...or just pure jealousy? Yeah, I and 80K other Husker fans would drop a 100 dollar bill to see Nebraska play the geriatric league flag football champions in rainy 36 degree weather. So what?

Is this why you and people like Cuda stand ready to spring on anything negative about or misfortune that comes along for Nebraska? Even Callahan has a hard time understanding the near peculiar support and passion for the Huskers by their fans. He's mesmerized by it.

Lincoln is but a few lines of latitude south of the tundra and yet you'll be hard pressed to find comparable facilities for a college football team. You'll certainly be looking longer and in vain to find similar fan support. Some have said the Irish fans are passionate about Notre Dame football, too. When "touchdown Jesus" gazed down upon a sea of red in South Bend, Indiana during a Nebraska vs. ND game a few years back...nothing more needed to be said about it other than the 'Bode that was gained on the field for some icing.

Yeah, to be fair, you've mentioned other teams' cupcakes but I just haven't seen the same zeal you have when it comes to Nebraska. You haven't gone Cuda with the ridiculous potshots...I'll give you that, but you have to prop a fanbase that applauds opposing teams as they exit the field victiorious in Lincoln rather than calling them a bunch of tards for their passion about the game. You won't find that shit in LA.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Husker, I have nothing but the utmost respect for Husker Fan. From everything I've ever seen and heard they're among the very best fans in all of CF. They're certainly knowledgeable, classy, incredibly passionate and loyal as all get out.

I love the whole phenomenon of game day in Lincoln...

...or Knoxville, Baton Rouge, Morgantown, or wherever.

My problem isn't with the your fans or your football team. No, my problem is with your administration and all the other administrations out there who foist multiple games against the Sam Houston States and Nicholls States of the world on the paying customer.

By no means do I single out Nebraska for this, either. Auburn Fan and W. Virginia Fan (among many others) will sure as hell attest to that. I hate the current sytem, not the teams or their fans.

Also, if Mgo's correct and USC is opening up next year with Idaho I'm going to be pissed about that bullshit too, unless USC also scheduled a home and home with them.

That's all I ask: balanced schedules, so that you won't schedule a McNeese St or a Buffalo unless you're also willing to go to their house in a return trip as part of the deal. Most major programs won't agree to such a trip so they'll be forced to only schedule with teams deemed worthy of a home and home series.

Mandatory 6-6 balanced schedules, that's all it'll take to solve the whole problem. The benefit to all of CF would be off the charts if everybody had to play a balanced schedule...

No more ridiculous scrimmages...

No more chickenshit schedules due to the fear that even one early season loss will knock you out of the national title hunt...

Nebraska-Georgia instead of Nebraska-La Tech and Georgia-La Monroe...

Once the political climate has finally changed and everybody's finally adapted to the new reality that it's okay to risk a loss here and there because everyone else is doing it too then every program out there and all the fans of CF will reap the rewards.

Even Mgo will have to admit it's a cool new world.

Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Good take, Van. And thanks for spelling it out for me. I must have missed your point reading Cuda's "takes" in between yours.

I think what you propose is a fine idea. I'd like to see Nebraska play Georgia or a Va Tech early rather than the Maine Bears. It is chickenshit how so many schools pad the schedule for what I think is two reasons: 1. Early season scrimmages help you work out the kinks and 2. The system rewards teams with cupcake schedules and penalizes those who have the nads to play anyone, anytime.

Small schools like Troy play big-time programs for the money. A home and home with Troy wouldn't benefit them much if you think about it. Their going to lose both games no matter where you play and they also lose the pile of cash they would have gained playing both games in Lincoln, Gainesville, or Baton Rouge. That's one of the few cons I can think of.

I like your idea of if everyone is forced to balance their schedules, no one risks a national title for taking a chance early. Let's hope we get there someday.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Husker4ever wrote: Small schools like Troy play big-time programs for the money.
And big schools pay small ones to come in & take an ass kicking so they can pad their record and climb in the national rankings. The Corn just seems to be more reliant than most on the tactic over the decades- yet another reason they'll NEVER schedule the likes of USC again unless they're forced to.
WacoFan wrote:Flying any airplane that you can hear the radio over the roaring radial engine is just ghey anyway.... Of course, Cirri are the Miata of airplanes..
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Cuda wrote:
Husker4ever wrote: Small schools like Troy play big-time programs for the money.
And big schools pay small ones to come in & take an ass kicking so they can pad their record and climb in the national rankings. The Corn just seems to be more reliant than most on the tactic over the decades- yet another reason they'll NEVER schedule the likes of USC again unless they're forced to.

Ummm, I think SHAZ disspelled that bullshit a long time ago. (Nebraska relying upon weak schedules to climb the rankings) I don't have the link right now, but in the 90's Nebraska was like top 5 throughout the DECADE in SOS. They've dropped some since then, but are nowhere near the bottom in SOS. You're barking up the wrong tree there, pal.

I dunno, maybe the world is still flat over there in your neck of the woods.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Dumbfuck, any strength of schedule props you get are due to playing Texas, Oklahoma, and, yes, Colorado & K-State every fucking year. It sure as shit isn't due to your pre-conference schedule.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cuda wrote:Dumbfuck, any strength of schedule props you get are due to playing Texas, Oklahoma....every fucking year.
Big XII North schools don't play Big XII South schools every year.

FYI

Nebraska has Texas this year, not Oklahoma.

Last year they had Oklahoma, not Texas.

The reverse is true for Mizzou.

Funny how that works.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Cuda wrote:Dumbfuck, any strength of schedule props you get are due to playing Texas, Oklahoma, and, yes, Colorado & K-State every fucking year. It sure as shit isn't due to your pre-conference schedule.

^^^ That has to be the most retarded shit I have ever read. The wheels on the small bus go round and round mf'er.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

War Wagon wrote:
Cuda wrote:Dumbfuck, any strength of schedule props you get are due to playing Texas, Oklahoma....every fucking year.
Big XII North schools don't play Big XII South schools every year.

FYI

Nebraska has Texas this year, not Oklahoma.

Last year they had Oklahoma, not Texas.

The reverse is true for Mizzou.

Funny how that works.
Corn does play CU & K-State every year, but for a simpleton like yourself perhaps I should have said "Texas & Oklahoma EVERY OTHER YEAR, etc"

It doesn't change the fact that ANY credit the Corn gets for strength of schedule is due entirely to their conference schedule and not their non-Big 8/12 opponents
MgoBlue-LightSpecial
Eternal Scobode

Post by MgoBlue-LightSpecial »

Cuda wrote:It doesn't change the fact that ANY credit the Corn gets for strength of schedule is due entirely to their conference schedule and not their non-Big 8/12 opponents
Yet isn't it like, totally ironic, that the highest rated team on their schedule doesn't play in the Big 12?
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Mgo, it's ironic, yes, but also highly unusual. Downright rare. Unique, almost.

Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Believe the Heupel wrote:For the last few years, CU has had the effect of dragging down the SOS of the other Big 12 schools, not bringing it up.

Sorry, but when you go 0-4 in the out of conference including losing to a 1-AA team, you're fucking up everyone else's gig.
Soonerfan is the LAST motherfucker whou ought to be using that kind of talk. Sooners sucked more ass than any team in the Big 8/12 from 1989-99 and eventually couldn't even beat Kansas until you landed Stoops. You got lucky- extremely lucky. He won't be there forever, and when he leaves, you'll be the Jayhawks- and everybody else's- bitch once again.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

1989-98? 95-98, sure. but get it straight if you are gonna run your mouth Cuda.

from 89-94 OU went 44-23-2 which is a FAR BETTER winning % than the vast majority of CU's football history. by OU standards, it gets you fired.

OU also finished ranked in 3 of those years which again while by OU standards is not a big deal and went 2/3 in bowl games. this would imply that much of the conference finished below OU.

so: "sucked more ass than any team in the Big 8/12 from 1989-1998" is hardly accurate.

http://soonerstats.com

and as far as losing to Kansas, as you may recall KU had some ranked teams in the mid-90's under Glen Mason (the one's that beat OU). One of them came into Boulder and beat Ricky's #4 Buffs 40-24 (1995).

http://www.cubuffs.com/SportSelect.dbml ... EASON=1995
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Believe the Heupel wrote:Gee, Cuda. It must suck realizing that no matter HOW badly OU played from 1989-1998, OU STILL never lost to a 1-AA team and never ONCE went winless in the nonconference. OU STILL has never lost to Baylor. Can CU say any of those?

And since you said "sucked more ass than any team in the Big 8/12," I should probably point out that OU has never finished in last place in either the conference or in the division-something CU fan is about to find out about.

But hey, CU had their one decade where they were a sort of respectable team, winning half of an asterisked national title and all. Everyone's really impressed that you guys were able to win a public opinion poll at the same time people were shelling out money for hammer pants and Hypercolor t-shirts. I'm sure you're sitting there in front of the TV, watching that fifth down over and over while wearing your overall shorts with the one strap dangling wondering where-oh, where?-Darien Hagen and Eric Bienemy have gone.

You say Stoops won't be there forever. We recognize that. At Oklahoma, though, we've been able to hire more than one good coach in our program's history. I realize that you think hiring a guy who thought that you don't say anything to a woman with two black eyes because you done told her already AND could also coach football was catching lightning in a bottle, but considering that CU has a history of hiring our retreads while we've got a history of hiring dynamic assistants who go on to win national titles, I think we'll be OK.

Think about this, 'Cuda:

JOHN BLAKE was never 0-4.

JOHN BLAKE never lost to a 1-AA team.

JOHN BLAKE never lost to BAYLOR.

Hell, John Blake even had a better record against Texas in his three years than CU has from 2003-2005. And we CANNED his ass.
OU has only a slightly better strength of non-conference schedule over the decades than the Corn has.

The Buffs can go 0 for the next 20 years and still have insurmountable bode over OU by virtue of not being located in Oklahoma. Add another 30 years in the case of Nebraska
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

I've been to Oklahoma a few times too. Tulsa & OKC aren't much different from Pueblo or Lamar. Norman is just Trinidad without the social scene
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Ah, but Ralphie has never had an embarrassing roll-over out on the field.

Glad you brought up the half a ring thingie, because I passed up a chance earlier to point our what a sack of shit, disloyal, two-faced cunt bitch "Doctor" Tom is.

When the Corn needed national championship votes, he was all about conference loyalty and how a national championship makes everybody in the conference look good. Dude begged & pleaded to all the coaches in the big 8/12 to vote for him and they all did and the Corn was a unanimous #1 both in the coaches poll and in the writers poll

When CU won the national championship, all the coaches in the conference except one voted for them to be #1. "Doctor" Tom voted for GaTech.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Osborne a cunt, two-faced bitch? The man has more significance in cfb than the entire history of CU's program. 'Bode.

Also, you didn't see a daughter of Osborne banging and bearing the bastard half-breed child of a soon-to-be-dead OG who signed up for Promise Keepers the same night he fucked McCartney's daughter down in the basement and slapped her ass with Daddy Bill's bible while he did it.

I hope Sal Aunese died a painful death as a prelude to the eternal suffering in hell that was his just due.

Where's Sal?
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Post by Frank Beamer's growth »

Cuda wrote:
Believe the Heupel wrote:For the last few years, CU has had the effect of dragging down the SOS of the other Big 12 schools, not bringing it up.

Sorry, but when you go 0-4 in the out of conference including losing to a 1-AA team, you're fucking up everyone else's gig.
Soonerfan is the LAST motherfucker whou ought to be using that kind of talk. Sooners sucked more ass than any team in the Big 8/12 from 1989-99 and eventually couldn't even beat Kansas until you landed Stoops. You got lucky- extremely lucky. He won't be there forever, and when he leaves, you'll be the Jayhawks- and everybody else's- bitch once again.
Jackasses like you have been running the Stoops is leaving shit since he won his MNC. The guy may not be there forever but he is in for the long run. As for Nebrasaka's schedule, look up who they have to play in the coming years, next year 2006 USC, then 2007 and 2008 Virginia Tech, then they have Tennessee and UCLA, yeah your right sounds pretty weak
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Husker4ever wrote:Osborne a cunt, two-faced bitch? The man has more significance in cfb than the entire history of CU's program. 'Bode.

Also, you didn't see a daughter of Osborne banging and bearing the bastard half-breed child of a soon-to-be-dead OG who signed up for Promise Keepers the same night he fucked McCartney's daughter down in the basement and slapped her ass with Daddy Bill's bible while he did it.

I hope Sal Aunese died a painful death as a prelude to the eternal suffering in hell that was his just due.

Where's Sal?
Damn dude.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Frank Beamer's growth wrote:
Jackasses like you have been running the Stoops is leaving shit since he won his MNC.
I didn't say he was leaving imminently, I said he won't be there forever.

But please don't let that prevent you from continuing your meltdown.
Frank Beamer's growth
Elwood

Cuda wrote:
Jackasses like you have been running the Stoops is leaving shit since he won his MNC.
I didn't say he was leaving imminently, I said he won't be there forever.

But please don't let that prevent you from continuing your meltdown.
Yeah thats a definite meltdown, you must be the Einstein of online computer personalities.
Husker4ever
Elwood

Post by Husker4ever »

Husker4ever wrote:Osborne a cunt, two-faced bitch? The man has more significance in cfb than the entire history of CU's program. 'Bode.

Where's Sal?
Damn dude.

I know :lol: But, I've noticed this Cuda guy has been knuckle-typing/trolling the "corn" ever since I came back in here. Calling Osborne a cunt for one vote he cast was going to far. After I figured out Cuda was a Buffy fan and that low blow against Osborne, I stooped a little and let him know what a real "cunt" of a coach was all about. I figured a hypocrite like McCartney who raised a whore for a daughter should be brought up.

RIP Sal...I hope they give you an ice cube occasionally.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Cuda wrote: Corn does play CU & K-State every year, but for a simpleton like yourself perhaps I should have said "Texas & Oklahoma EVERY OTHER YEAR, etc"
Criminy, here I was taking it easy on you for showcasing your idiocy for all to see, and you come back with that? A simple "Oops" would have sufficed...

Rather, perhaps you should have typed "I am an ignorant dumbfuck".

Why do you insist on a career of making a fool of yourself?
Cornhusker
2018/2019 and 2023/2024 Pick ‘em Champion

Post by Cornhusker »

War Wagon wrote:Why do you insist on a career of making a fool of yourself?
It's really not career enhancement when it's a natural trait.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Husker4ever wrote: But, I've noticed this Cuda guy has been knuckle-typing/trolling the "corn" ever since I came back in here. Calling Osborne a cunt for one vote he cast was going to far. .
Don't act like "Doctor" Tom is being singled out just for that vote. When the Corn was in a position to be national champs, Faggot-Tom DEMANDED all the other coaches in the conference to vote for him and suggested that not voting for the Corn would show disloyalty to the conference and all the other teams in it. Then when the Corn is out of the running, and another conference team beats the #1 ranked team in the bowl game THAT VIRTUALLY EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE NATION agreed would determine the national champion, Faggot Tom does an about-face; "Conference Loyalty? Fuck that!, Never heard of it." and votes for GaTech and splits the national championship.

These two dick-eaters look like they could be fucking twin brothers: ( 2 ways to read that- both work)

Killian
Good crossing pattern target

Post by Killian »

Cuda wrote:Then when the Corn is out of the running, and another conference team beats the #1 ranked team in the bowl game THAT VIRTUALLY EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE NATION agreed would determine the national champion, Faggot Tom does an about-face; "Conference Loyalty? Fuck that!, Never heard of it." and votes for GaTech and splits the national championship.
Try again. Notre Dame wasn't the #1 team in the country.
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

GaTech sure as fuck wasn't #1 at any point, yet your cockslurping coach voted for them
Killian

Post by Killian »

Could that be because ND pounded the shit out of #1 Colorado in the 1990 Orange Bowl and was a bullshit clip call away from beating them again in the 1991 Orange Bowl when they were #1?
"Well, my wife assassinated my sexual identity, and my children are eating my dreams." -Louis CK
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

Bwahahahahahaha- it was the ref's fault? Oooooh, you gonna bring up the 5th down bullshit next?

Fact is, regardless whether CU or ND was #1 going in, consensus was that the 91 Orange Bowl winner would be the national champ. And it was Faggot Tom's treachery put an end to the UPI poll

Nothing bullshit in the least about the clipping call.

Wasn't any 5th down either- one of the "downs" Mizzoufan wants to count was nullified by an official's time-out.

Run along now, Susie, it's pretty obvious you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Cuda wrote:Bwahahahahahaha- it was the ref's fault? Oooooh, you gonna bring up the 5th down bullshit next?

Fact is, regardless whether CU or ND was #1 going in, consensus was that the 91 Orange Bowl winner would be the national champ. And it was Faggot Tom's treachery put an end to the UPI poll

Nothing bullshit in the least about the clipping call.

Wasn't any 5th down either- one of the "downs" Mizzoufan wants to count was nullified by an official's time-out.

Run along now, Susie, it's pretty obvious you have no clue what the fuck you're talking about.
Really? What "consensus" are you talking about, dumb fuck? Notre Dame already had two losses so if they would have won the Orange Bowl, Georgia Tech would have been the out right champion.

And no, it wasn't the refs fault. It was the stupid fucking promise keeper who prayed that God wouldn't let Rocket return the punt for the touchdown. God didn't listen, but the ref did. And sure it was a bullshit call. Greg Davis had his head in front of the Colorado player and hit him in the side. Not clipping.

Do me a favor, throw up a link showing all of us that a ref's timeout negated one of the 5th down plays. Until you do, shut the fuck up.

You sure do know how to make an entrance into the CFB forum. Waddling in, ass cheeks spread and a greased up plunger for all to use. Props.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

So G0d, gOD, or GoD pulled the yellow flag out of the ref's pocket?

That's even more amusing than blaming it on the ref.

Don't be such a bitter twat, Domerfan; you're making Cornfan horny
Killian

Post by Killian »

Good call as usual, Cunta. Duck and run. You run away from facts facts like skanks do to Valtrax.

Beep Beep.
Cuda
IKYABWAI

Post by Cuda »

You haven't provided any facts to run from, dumbass.

All of your assertions are one combination or another of wishful thinking, bitterness & horseshit.
Killian

Post by Killian »

Cuda wrote:You haven't provided any facts to run from, dumbass.

All of your assertions are one combination or another of wishful thinking, bitterness & horseshit.
Sure I have. The fact is that Notre Dame was 9-2 entering the Orange Bowl and had no shot at the NC. It was between Colorado and Georgia Tech. So, your assertion that the winner of that game would be the consensus NC is false. Care to refute that?

Your assertion that one of the fifth down plays didn't count. Do you have a link to anything that backs you up?

The last one technically isn't a "fact", it's just general opinion. Unless you can prove otherwise, you're full of shit. You are the only one on this board that has made this claim, so the burden of proof is on you.

Keep going and you won't be able to talk with that piece of wood coming out of your gaping man pleaser.