Dins...

The best of the best
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

lk_pick1 wrote: I did come to realize something though, the smack over here is a lot more hard core and sure as fuck a lot funnier than over there.

Wow...you didn't just happen to give a $10 blow job to Marcus Allen in the recent past, by any chance did you?
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Dinsdale wrote: TVO -- well, I won't pick on TVO too much. Unlike Bannar and Fairy in Crapchester, I see TVO working. His mission is to give lamoids enough rope to hang themselves. Unfortunately, he hasn't been very good at it lately. But, I do see him working.
Dude I just got back from 10days in Vegas a week ago. Too much booze and not enough sleep has me off my game.

Lame excuse I know, but it's the one I'm gunna roll with for now.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Moving Sale wrote:Face it. You got played.

To be quite frank...Ty...whatever...

I don't think Van really understands just how frequently and how badly he gets played on this board.

And you know what -- I'm not going to be the one to tell him.

He's like that super-dorky neighborhood kid that always thought he was reallyreally cool, but was actually a dork, but he made the cool kids laugh so much with his "I'm so cool" schtick, that nobody ever clued him in, for fear they'd lose their cheap entertainment.

Yup, Van is that guy.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dins, when you respond to me and then I have to smack you around for your usual Dinsian nonsense (still waiting for those soundclips of JG comfortably doing Vai, DiMeola or Dimebag) it's hardly ankle biting on my part.

Pick the subject. If you and I went at it, it involved my posting something, and you responding in an effort to be the contrarian.

Every time.

Same with TVO.

I don't post in response to your shit. It's always the other way around, and then we go from there.

You both post with the same basic intent. You're both addicted to my nutsweat. Just can't stay off it.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Irony Knows No Bounds wrote:He's like that super-dorky neighborhood kid that always thought he was reallyreally cool, but was actually a dork, but he made the cool kids laugh so much with his "I'm so cool" schtick, that nobody ever clued him in, for fear they'd lose their cheap entertainment.
You just defined your entire existence on this board.

Be a goof. Be over the top. Earn your keep by being the self appointed "Cool, funny guy". Tell everybody how they're not as cool as you, regardless of the topic.

Wow...

Could you possibly be any less self aware??

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote: I don't post in response to your shit. It's always the other way around, and then we go from there.
And yet you posted my nic in the first post of a thread you started. How is that you "always" posting in response to my shit?

Go fuck yourself you fucking lameass tard.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

TVO, that wasn't a post TO you, was it? It was merely a jab AT you. It didn't quote you, and it didn't ask anything of you, and no response from you was required.

That was merely a comment about you.

Jesus...

You don't even understand ankle biting now??

Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Van wrote:Same with TVO.

I don't post in response to your shit. It's always the other way around, and then we go from there.
That wasn't TO me? You really want to chuck that plane in the air and see if it can fly?

Tell me you are not the dumb/desperate.

Or do you mean the tvo/mvskkal post was not TO me? So now I'm not allowed to comment unless you tell me it is ok?
Tard.
Last edited by Moving Sale on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Vannie...just stop.

Stop and think...I know that's stretch for you, what with your zeal to try and appear as cool as me, but please...THINK.

Van wrote:Pick the subject. If you and I went at it, it involved my posting something, and you responding in an effort to be the contrarian.

But no...it gets even better:

Van wrote:
Irony Knows No Bounds wrote:

HELLO?

Let's review....is the nic in the title of this thread "Van," or is it per chance "Dins?"

Think long and hard on this, Van. Also go back and review whether anyone adressed anything towards you specifically, in a thread that was a callout of me.

Then, you can either go back and delete this absolute monument to stupidity and self-propping(leave that to us professionals, dork), or hang your head in shame for posting the exact opposite of what really happened)in an attempt to shed your "neighborhood dork" label).

Holy shit, Van....you're supposed to let me make you look stupid...you're stepping to my gig.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

Have all of the mods and admins become nazis or what?
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Hmmm....let's review. A (weak) callout thread was posted, with my name in the title, so it wouldn't be confused for a callout of someone else. I don't think Buc could have been any more clear with his initial intentions.

But before I even had a chance to respond to my callout thread, here comes Van...
Van wrote:This is Dins we're talking about here. By noon Sunday he'll have completely forgotten all of this...

Of course postulating on my short-term memory abilities.

Van wrote:Buc, it's not slander, it's just Dinsian Smack.

Slander involves specific motivations, profit to be gained and somebody who's in the public eye.

This is just message board b.s...

Who cares? Dins sure doesn't.

Van, speaking for me, even speculating (correctly in this case) about what I may or may not care about.

But, still no Dins in a Dins callout thread yet...but plenty of Van.

And here's Van's pre-Dinsdale post number 3:

Van wrote:Doesn't matter though, at least insofar as you and Dins are concerned. From what you're saying you've apparently become Dins' Crusade For The Work Week Ending 7-28-06, but since it's Dins we're talking about here I know there's no reason to get the least bit riled up about it.

It's Dins. He doesn't care. It's just message board goofing. Apparently you gave him reason to think he'd gotten under your skin so he ran with it, is what it sounds like.

It's Dins. No matter what he's saying to you now by this time next week he'll be telling you how best to caulk your tub while scoring with hot river babes who help him with his latest hobby, cold fusion lawn bowling.

Yup, Van's THIRD port speculating on what I might think about a thread I've yet to post in.

What could he possibly do for an encore at this point?

Don't sell Van short, that's for sure. For his 4th post pre-Dinsdale, he then goes on to admit he doesn't even know what he's talking about.

Van wrote:I'm not up on the details of whatever little spat you're having with Dins.

But hey, why would Vannie let that stop him from speculating about his favorite subject -- me?

For his 5th...yup, you read that right...5th post in a callout-of-Dins thread, before I'd even seen the thread, he decided to argue legal definitions(that he backpedalled away from, after he got caught bringing the stupid) with someone who has passed a state bar exam. VERY Van-like.

Then, he decided to post about 10 more times, in a thread dedicated to calling ME out, the last few of which, he expended on accusing ME of "ankle-biting" HIM.

Abso-fucking-lutely priceless.

Way to go, Vannar. Even Crown Sissy 25 can't tard things up at the breakneck pace you've set here.

Unfuckingbelievable. The only person you "own" is you...and you own but a minority of shares in that, even.
Last edited by Dinsdale on Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Dins, twist much?

I didn't originally post to you in this thread. I was posting to Buc, trying to talk him off the ledge.

Despite your self obsession, nope, your role was incidental to what I was saying to Buc, which concerned his overreaction to being smacked on a message board.

The only way I even mentioned you was by telling Buc not to take this shit so seriously because you sure aren't taking it seriously. "You" in that instance would've equally applied to SG, PSU, Bace, Mvscal or or most anybody else here, myself included.

Nobody ought to take this shit seriously enough for it to matter.

So, no, merely responding to a thread which included your name in the title wasn't the least bit ankle biting and once again you swing and miss.

You just can't win, Dins. All style, not enough substance, ever and anon.

Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Van wrote:Buc not to take this shit so seriously because you sure aren't taking it seriously.

And you know this how?

By getting all deep, and speculating what I might be thinking, to the point where you even felt qualified enough to speak for me.

When was the last time I decided to speak for you?

Remind me of that time?

But yeah, whatever works for you.

I mean, if you look at the history of these boards, it's pretty elite company you've put yourself in, what with the "you bite my ankles," and the ever-popular "I own you" smack.

Real HoF stuff, there.

Van, if you want some sort of "legend" staus around here, or whatever it is you're looking for, then so be it. I wish you the best of luck in finding the niche that's going to do it for you. But, I sincerely recommend rethinking your notion that attaching yourself to my nuts is going to help you attain that end.

Seriously, dude -- if your purpose on these boards is to sit there and hypothesize on what I may or may not be thinking at any given time on any given subject, you need to back away and Annie yourself for a while.

Seriously. It's bad enough that you do it in the first place, but to actually make it some sort of claim to your "fame"...dude....that's kind of weird, and more than a little disturbing.

The reason I'm The Man around here, is because I've spent a buncha time being The Man. And there's no shortcut around this step -- no amount of talking about how you're The Man is going to make you The Man.

So, forget about me, forget about all my posts, and most of all, forget about your comfortable environs in the folds of my scrotum...time for you to get out the and BE THE MAN V2.0.
RadioFan
Liberal Media Conspirator

Post by RadioFan »

Dinsdale wrote:
lk_pick1 wrote: I did come to realize something though, the smack over here is a lot more hard core and sure as fuck a lot funnier than over there.

Wow...you didn't just happen to give a $10 blow job to Marcus Allen in the recent past, by any chance did you?
RACK
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Shit, skippy, I was The Man long before anybody'd ever heard about you...

:-)

This shit is getting funnier and funnier now.

Anyway, Dins, it doesn't exactly take Kreskin to know that you weren't taking any of L'Affair Buc seriously. You've stated on 432 different occasions here that you don't take anything here seriously and that you're just being a dick because you find it fun to be a dick.

You've also said an equal amount of times that anybody who truly takes you seriously and thinks this shit from you is the Real You oughtta have their head examined.

There, you speak 'um truth, and thankfully, it's obvious. Try as you might, you're just not that much of a prick.

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Why does the dude in your Av have a pancake on his head?
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Dinsdale and Van - you guys might be throwing down some great smack (and knowing you both, I'm almost certain of it) - but nobody's going to read it if you keep posting diatribes and responding in quotes. We don't want to see you pick the other's argument apart - we don't know or care what you're fighting about, and nobody's scoring at home. Winning is irrelevant, so make us laugh. Long and boring is a sign of weakness.

Bullet points are good; pictures are better; scratch-n-sniff is excellent. No more 9-sentence paragraphs. Thanks.
Don Dawson wrote:Chicks don't wanna hear that shit.
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

I think it's covering up his roommate's money shot. lk_pick loaned him the eyepatch
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

IndyFrisco wrote:Why does the dude in your Av have a pancake on his head?

Because...

I have no fucking idea what this thread is about...so here's a picture of a Dinsdale with a pancake on its head.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

W. Cohen wrote:Dinsdale and Van - you guys might be throwing down some great smack (and knowing you both, I'm almost certain of it)

Mr Bigster...nice to see you...even though you banned me and hurt my little feelers.

But check this out -- Van, apparent;y due to a head injury or menstruation, has decided that he's epic enough to go with the "you ankle-bite me" and the dreaded "I own you" offenses.

Yup, you read that right...Van.

Shit, and here I was only trying to egg on one meltdown here (a mission I accomplished beyond all expectations...was probably especially funny to those who were getting the blow-by-blow via PM before any of this stuff was posted...talk about calling one's shot...holy fucking RACK me)...

But I guess I'm kinda even more epic than I thought -- motherfuckers are VOLUNTEERING to come in here and melt at the altar of Dins' Feet.

I not only expected one of the participants here, I made his participation mandatory, for the entertainment of the T1B people. But, the additional self-beaters were an unforseen bonus.

Props to Van.
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

Dinsdale wrote:...even though you banned me and hurt my little feelers.
I'm not in charge of that board anymore, and I didn't ban you (perish the thought). Otis and PUS stole my essence. So if that's why you've been so verbose recently, you can stop.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

W. Cohen wrote:So if that's why you've been so verbose recently, you can stop.

Uhm, yeah.

I always need an excuse to be verbose...always. Because that is how I roll.

I didn't want to be a part of your gay little club, anyway.

So there.
lk_pick1
Elwood

Post by lk_pick1 »

See, this is smack.

Even with psu's weak attempts.
socal
Prepare to qualify!

Post by socal »

Moving Sale wrote:Pull the Popsicle stick out of your ass fuckbrain.
Slanderous!

Sincerely,

Van wrote:Kumbaya, asshats.
R-Jack wrote:
Atomic Punk wrote:So why did you post it?
Yes, that just happened.
Moving Sale

Post by Moving Sale »

Rack the 1998 reset!
mouse
Elwood

Post by mouse »

I lost some respect for Dins after reading IndyFrisco's Bar B Q sauce topic. you would think these two could just e mail each other so we don't have to see them gloss each other for over 3 pages.

IndyFrisco won't even reply to you unless you order 5 gallons of his over priced watered down sauce. They can both rent a room and pour bar B Q sauce on their red hot weinners as they fuck each other as far as I am concerned.

I hope I see one of his nasty ass Bar B Q sauce bottles in my home town, I will stick a ratt turd in it and sue his non responding to my question ass.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

mouse,

I responded to your question. I must have missed it.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Indy, don't sweat it. He's trying to make a move into Blue Humor so he just wanted any excuse to post the comedic genius that is "red hot weinners (sic)"...

indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

Naw, I'm not sweatin' it. I know if he was really pissed and wanted answers to his question, he would have PMed me first. mouse ain't much of a smacker so I answered his questions honestly. If I thought he meant the tripe above, I would not have responded.