A question about Israel

The best of the best
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

I for one would vote for Dins to be Prime Potentate or whatever of these United States.

Or, to take Kofi's gig. Either one.

SNL would be much funnier if Dins was in charge of everything. Politics would just plain rule.
Joe Satriani is a mime, right? - 88

Show me your dicks. - trev
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

There's certain areas of the country where my edict outlawing light beer might not go over so well.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

And the resulting hue and cry and your offhanded crushing of the dissenters would make it all so worthwhile...

We could us a Dins Type Character in the Oval Office. Big hilarity and much less terrorism,would by my bet.

Goober McTuber
World Renowned Last Word Whore

Post by Goober McTuber »

A Harley in every garage and square-headed screws in every deck.
Joe in PB wrote: Yeah I'm the dumbass
schmick, speaking about Larry Nassar's pubescent and prepubescent victims wrote: They couldn't even kick that doctors ass

Seems they rather just lay there, get fucked and play victim
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Those terrorists wouldn't know what to do after I dropped a vicious "You guys are stupid fags!" on them.

I'd probably hire Rayduh James as my speechwriter.

Dins on immigration reform -- "Chill on the border crossings, wetbacks. I'll dance on your hat, motherfuckers!"

Dins policy on unrest in the Middle East -- "The official policy of the United States is that we're on the side of the meteor that flattens the battlefield."

On stem cell research -- "You guys smoke the stems? Buncha freaking rookies...in the U&L, we only smoke the kindest buds."

On NAFTA -- "Canada? Where the hell is that?"
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Van wrote:We could us a Dins Type Character in the Oval Office. Big hilarity and much less terrorism,would by my bet.
Two typos in the same sentence? You're slippin'. Might have to call in the heavy artillery (read: Mgo).
"I see everything twice!"
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Smackie Chan wrote:
Van wrote:We could us a Dins Type Character in the Oval Office. Big hilarity and much less terrorism,would by my bet.
Two typos in the same sentence? You're slippin'. Might have to call in the heavy artillery (read: Mgo).
Three, actually, if you also count the lack of spacing between the comma and the word "would".

I zapped that one out in between people talking in my ear here at work and I didn't even read it before I posted it.

For shame...

Tom In VA
Eternal Scobode

Post by Tom In VA »

Van wrote:
Smackie Chan wrote:
Three, actually, if you also count the lack of spacing between the comma and the word "would".

I zapped that one out in between people talking in my ear here at work and I didn't even read it before I posted it.

For shame...
No excuses. Get your priorities straight. Forming well thought out logical takes with impeccable grammar and spelling and submitting them to the board is JOB 1.
With all the horseshit around here, you'd think there'd be a pony somewhere.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

mvscal wrote:
Sudden Sam wrote:Please....PLEASE...some of you religious folks...please tell me President W didn't decide (by way of invading Iraq) that it was his duty to initiate Armageddon. Please tell me no one is that insane (other than Pat Robertson, that is).

I'm not worried about things getting that bad, but I really wanna know that our elected leaders aren't quite that screwed up.
Dubya is a Methodist, clown.

Sam's quaint Opie-like optimism is quickly tripped ("Roved") and stuffed in a bag by bab's.

As usual he's bullshitting.

While raised a nominal Methodist, the Chimp underwent that suspension of reason that constitutes a Conversion, a Born Again experience that in no way, shape or form resembles or is even connected with the gentle reserved pew-renting of George H. and Barbara Bush, etc.

Consider this offering from Stephen Mansfield’s unauthorized 2004 campaign hagiography, The Faith of George W. Bush. In it, Mansfield sets out an account of events following upon that phone call, based on an apparently recent interview with televangelist James Robison:

On the day that the evangelist entered Bush’s office, he was surprised to find political strategist Karl Rove there as well, and even more surprised at what Bush was about to say. “My life is changed,” the governor said. “I had a drinking problem. I won’t say I was an alcoholic, but it affected my relationships, even with my kids. It could have destroyed me. But I’ve given my life to Christ.”

Robison, who had heard rumors of Bush’s conversion, was struck by the sincerity he sensed. He was not prepared, though, for what came next. “I feel like God wants me to run for president,” Bush said. “I can’t explain it, but I sense my country is going to need me. Something is going to happen, and, at that time, my country is going to need me. I know it won’t be easy, on me or my family, but God wants me to do it.”

“In fact,” Bush continued, “I really don’t want to run. My father was president. My whole family has been affected by it. I know the price. I know what it will mean. I would be perfectly happy to have people point at me someday when I’m buying my fishing lures at Wal-Mart and say, ‘That was our governor.’ That’s all I want. And if I run for president, that kind of life will be over. My life will never be the same. But I feel God wants me to do this, and I must do it.”

The Chimp's favorite reading material--lips moving slowly as he reads-- includes daily reaquaintings of heated Apocalyptic tracts by a popular nutjob, Oswald Chambers, "My Utmost For His Highest"--hardcore End Of Days stuff. And this warped and potentially dangerous headspace is also given a another twist...

January 2004. Mr. Bush wandered over during Mr. [Scot] Reid's [senior strategist to Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin] chat with the Prime Minister. Mr. Reid introduced himself and shook hands with Mr. Bush.

The President chuckled. "Well, you got a pretty face," he told the surprised Mr. Reid. He wasn't done. "You got a pretty face," he said again. "You're a good-looking guy. Better looking than my Scott anyway."

-- "President" Bush in a coquettish bout of eye-batting homosexual diplomatic flirting January 16, 2004 The Globe and Mail

:wink:

Outside of Italian shoes, nothing sends up a rainbow-colored flare that you are dealing with a flaming homosexual more reliably than when a man breathlessly gushes the word "faaabulous!" When a Christian lady hears this word outside of her hair salon or florist, she instinctively reaches for the Bible tracts in her purse because she knows a nancy boy is within throwing range.

"It's been a fabulous year for Laura and me."

-- George W. Bush., three months after the World Trade Center towers went down.

Therefore, conservative Christians throughout the land have become increasingly uncomfortable as they dutifully mask each awkward pause with a flurry of polite applause and yells of "more wars!" during President Bush's somewhat laborious attempts at speaking. While Tony Blair may have mastered the Queen's English, our President's vocabulary calls to mind any number of queens' English. Even our least vigilant Republican social commandos have noticed that Mr. Bush has been peppering his otherwise delightful litany of patriotic jingoism and pleasantly embroidered CIA-intelligence recaps with the effeminate mating call "fabulous" -- three giddy syllables that are tantamount to coyly cooing, "Hello, sailor!"

"And we'll prevail, because we're a faaabulous nation, and we're a faaabulous nation because we're a nation full of faaabulous people."

-- George W. Bush., Atlanta, GA, January 31, 2002

One could describe such a bizarre paradigm of Opposites as Diametrical--i.e., a god-fearing Christer vigorously promoting democracy while ALSO being a closet queen war-mongering world terrorist--but this would only describe in the abstract. When dealing with a living body, with all the inherent qualities of an organic system, this quality of Opposites in action is properly described as Diabolical.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Jul 21, 2006 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Van
2012 CFB Bowl Pick Champ

Post by Van »

Wow. That was incredibly worthless.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Van wrote:Wow. That was incredibly worthless.
History's verdict on invading Iraq--and letting Israel go pitbull
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And speaking of Israel going pitbull in it's typical vicious and murderous style, let's look back at it's brief history of "promoting peace in the region"

This is the King David Hotel in Jerusalem in 1946, after the Zionists, led by Menachim Begin, blew it up, murdering about 100 British officials, and basically saying, "Hi, we're here!"

Now here's the brave Zionists two years later saying "Hi" to the villagers of Deir Yassin, a small suburb of Jerusalem whose entire population was exterminated--many like these folks were simply gunned down, many were stuffed in wells.

"C'mon out, Israel wants peace!"

Here's the Zionist welcome wagon rolling up on Beruit in 1982

"We're TRYING to promote peace!!"

And here's the Israeli Peace Promotion campaign in Gaza City

America's "special friend" making friends in Beirut today

your tax dollars at work, promoting peace

Get the picture?

Well, if not, let me give ya a lil' two-by-four between your blindered eyes:

Israel is not our friend, and never has been.

Israel is not interested in promoting peace, and never has been.

Israel has BEEN the problem since it's murderous inception 55 years ago.

WAKEY WAKE :wink:
PSUFAN
dents with meaning

Post by PSUFAN »

Let's put this one to rest. There's always another Israel thread to start...
King Crimson wrote:anytime you have a smoke tunnel and it's not Judas Priest in the mid 80's....watch out.
mvscal wrote:France totally kicks ass.