Juan Pablo Montoya in NASCAR?

Please donate to the War Wagon memorial A/C fund.

Moderator: War Wagon

BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Juan Pablo Montoya in NASCAR?

Post by BSmack »

This should be interesting. Montoya's the most accomplished driver since Tony Stewart to make the jump from open wheel to stock cars. But its not like Ganassi's team has done much in NASCAR. And the track record of open whell racers in NASCAR isn't exactly stellar. For every Stewart there seems to be 5 Paul Tracys and Jimmy Vassers.

Montoya joins Chip Ganassi's team

What say you about his chances to compete?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Re: Juan Pablo Montoya in NASCAR?

Post by War Wagon »

BSmack wrote: What say you about his chances to compete?
Slim and none....and Slim just left town.

Well, he might be able to compete in the Busch Series, if he went at it full time...but prolly not.

He'd be better off in ARCA to start with.

These folks trying to invade NASCAR from the outside have no idea how tough it is to be succesful at the highest level of stock car racing.

You pretty much have to come up thru the ranks before even getting a sniff. Tony Stewart being the notable exception.
PrimeX
Koko B1

Post by PrimeX »

Danica may be next in line for Roush.

Link.
War Wagon
2010 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by War Wagon »

Yep, I saw an article a few weeks ago where she was bitching about wanting to get paid based on her notoriety alone, and the lower profile IRL wasn't enough to pay her bills.

She thinks NASCAR is where the big bucks are, and maybe so...but Bitch, try at least winning a fucking IRL race before you start expecting a big paycheck.

That totally ruined any respect that I previously had for her. I had thought she loved racing for racings sake, but it looks more like she's just a fucking gold digger in it solely for a quick, and BIG score.

Fuck that bitch.
Cueball
2010 JAFFL Czar

Post by Cueball »

rozy
Cowboy

Post by rozy »

War Wagon wrote:Yep, I saw an article a few weeks ago where she was bitching about wanting to get paid based on her notoriety alone, and the lower profile IRL wasn't enough to pay her bills.

She thinks NASCAR is where the big bucks are, and maybe so...but Bitch, try at least winning a fucking IRL race before you start expecting a big paycheck.

That totally ruined any respect that I previously had for her. I had thought she loved racing for racings sake, but it looks more like she's just a fucking gold digger in it solely for a quick, and BIG score.

Fuck that bitch.
Sorry, bro, you have totally missed what's going on. It is her FATHER that is trying to get all this going, not her. And...she'd be a helluva let more enjoyable in a squealing checkered flag scene than the Rainbow Califaggot is. :wink: Ned Beatty ain't got shit on Jeffro.
John Boehner wrote:Boehner said. "In Congress, we have a red button, a green button and a yellow button, alright. Green means 'yes,' red means 'no,' and yellow means you're a chicken shit. And the last thing we need in the White House, in the oval office, behind that big desk, is some chicken who wants to push this yellow button.